Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore

Search this Thread
Old 20th December 2010, 20:04   #16
BHPian

Re: Ultimate Detailerz- Professional Surface Treatment and Protection At your Doorste

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk_sans View Post
Saw these guys work on a Merc on Saturday. Very good detailing work. They took care to inspect each and every area of the car to find swirls or contamination.
It was nice meeting you buddy. I was there for couple of hours after you left. The work was so amazing

Edit: Here are my 2 cents on the detailing meet we had last saturday

Link

Quote:
It was a very nice meeting these 2 software guys polishing the merc

By the time i reached, they had already finished half bonnet (+ one side) to show to the client as he was really skeptical on the young guns. So they complete half bonnet, client walks in & says "finish the entire car". Happy he was coz i saw the before and after results and they were mind blowing. If that car was mine, i would have said the same thing.

I met Nirmal, Mkh & Santosh there. We discussed a lot of things from the gloss on the already worked panel to the products they were using, the technique. The thing i liked about them is that they were checking and re-checking the area an inch at a time & redo detailing if required. This shows the amount of dedication, patience & hard work they are putting IN on the car. If you really love your car, you would really want the same attention to be given to her during detailing.

The products they are using are being currently used in the international market.

Got to know about IPA wipedown which is like adding another step in detailing.

They have done their homework pretty well & they are technically sound, pop a question and you got a reply. These guys know the whoz-who list of international detailer's & their technique of working which is commendable.

I will have my car checked by them soon to advice on what is required to be done & the cost involved.

PS: Anyone buy & use a high-end product but the (1.) knowledge, (2.) technique & (3.) care (most important) is what differentiates these guys from the herd. They will come @ your place so you don't need to go anywhere. Software guys - so they are educated enough to not to spoil your car. They belong to good families too which you can make out when you talk.
I am FAN

Overall, i would definitely recommend availing their service at least once to know the difference.

May god fulfill their wish-list

Cheers

Last edited by quadra : 20th December 2010 at 20:12.
Old 29th December 2010, 20:46   #17
mkh
Senior - BHPian

re: Exterior Detailing at your doorstep : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)

Mods:
We are NOT offering interior detailing so please modify the title of the thread
We are doing exterior treatment and surface correction, which should be the right title so that people looking for the right service are not misled
Thanks
Old 30th December 2010, 09:45   #18
BHPian

The name is extremely apt in this case, as they are the "ultimate" exterior detailers.

Have not tried their interior detailing services yet, but if their exterior work is anything to go by, it will be top notch !

The level of service offered is on par with any detailer available abroad, at a fraction of the cost. Products and techniques used are also of international standard. The results speak for themselves.

Steps involved are paint assessment, recommendation of a package depending on paint condition (and level of fanaticism of client :P) and carrying out of the job at the owners doorstep.

PROS
* Extremely competent in complete exterior detailing packages. Perfection guaranteed.
* Materials used is top of the line. Professional products that you will never find off the shelf
* Adequate training & testing done on products and techniques. Meticulous approach.
* The most important ingredient PATIENCE. They will patiently listen to the client and understand what the client has in mind and wants to achieve.
* Doorstep service. Your pride and joy is beautified right in front of you.
* Instructions on follow up care provided. And they also sell you the products required for the same at extremely competitive prices.

CONS
* Nothing really. Thought really hard !!

CONCLUSION

This is not your "shiny tire, clean glass, clean body" polish program. It is much more intense and shows you that "detailing" is not "polishing". It is an art form, for those who will see it and appreciate as such. If you want a "polish" go elsewhere.

Check out their page on FB
Ultimate Detailerz | Facebook

Last edited by Ash_vtec : 30th December 2010 at 09:49. Reason: spelling
Old 6th January 2011, 23:19   #19
BHPian

I got my one year onld x-trail done with them on Jan 2..the results are awesome, thanks Nirmal and Mohsin!

my beast took beating due to drive all the way to leh and back last year and then careless washers at dealer..

but these guys made it look jsut like when I took the delivery

Very happy with the service...
Old 7th January 2011, 01:50   #20
Senior - BHPian

Re: Ultimate Detailerz- Professional Surface Treatment and Protection At your Doorste

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemantbsutar View Post
Sorry forgot to post pics of the work ( as i had already done that in the car detailing thread). They deserve to be here for folks to know the great work they can expect
I am posting my black ikon and another friends i20( in my next post) who saw my car and wanted to get his i20 done up. He is not on TBHP else he would have posted himself
Before treatment
Attachment 471024
Before Treatment
Attachment 471025
After
Attachment 471026
After
Attachment 471027

Attachment 471028

Attachment 471029

Attachment 471030

Attachment 471031
very nice work done by the guys.

one of the best work i have seen in india.
Old 7th January 2011, 14:23   #21
mkh
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parm View Post
very nice work done by the guys.

one of the best work i have seen in india.
Thanks a lot for the kind words, you have been a source of a lot of valuable information and inspiration too with your posts for me. I am thrilled to have heard this from you, makes us feel really nice!
Old 8th January 2011, 16:43   #22
BHPian

Re: Exterior Detailing at your doorstep : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydiver View Post
I got my one year onld x-trail done with them on Jan 2..the results are awesome, thanks Nirmal and Mohsin!

my beast took beating due to drive all the way to leh and back last year and then careless washers at dealer..

but these guys made it look jsut like when I took the delivery

Very happy with the service...
Saw the pics of the car on FB page for ultimate detailerz,what a HUGE transformation!
Having a black car(s) myself, its a nightmare to maintain them in our conditions, thank heavens we got these guys around. Did you take some detailing tips from them and the quick detailer? Its really useful to maintain the finish.

Last edited by hemantbsutar : 8th January 2011 at 16:44. Reason: spelling mistakes
Old 8th January 2011, 21:22   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkh View Post
Thanks a lot for the kind words, you have been a source of a lot of valuable information and inspiration too with your posts for me. I am thrilled to have heard this from you, makes us feel really nice!
you are most welcome for the encouragement as well as for the sharing of knowledge and experience regarding the detailing and valeting.

are you guys just doing the exterior paint rectification and rejuvination or get into maintaince of the car as well, like giving it a special hand wash, regular claying and waxing?
Old 8th January 2011, 22:55   #24
mkh
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parm View Post
you are most welcome for the encouragement as well as for the sharing of knowledge and experience regarding the detailing and valeting.

are you guys just doing the exterior paint rectification and rejuvination or get into maintaince of the car as well, like giving it a special hand wash, regular claying and waxing?
I think i may not be allowed to post what we offer in detail, else it maybe taken as promoting our service but just a quick note- we are looking at offering regular maintenance also apart from a proper treatment( which means regular claying and waxing).Currently we do not offer special wash etc, only treatment( not painting jobs also)
I can PM you more and learn more in this field where your years of experience maybe very useful!

Last edited by mkh : 8th January 2011 at 23:03.
Old 8th January 2011, 23:41   #25
BHPian

mkh, are detailing products sold by you in bangalore only?
Old 13th January 2011, 20:15   #26
BHPian

Can you guys please post the prices for various services. It would be helpful for many.
Old 6th February 2011, 19:33   #27
BHPian

Is there any treatment for brand new cars (especially with metallic paints) before it gets those swirls and other marks? I believe Teflon coating is not really the answer.
Old 7th February 2011, 10:03   #28
mkh
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhuli View Post
Is there any treatment for brand new cars (especially with metallic paints) before it gets those swirls and other marks? I believe Teflon coating is not really the answer.
Yes there is, teflon coating what is promoted at dealerships is not actually of much value. The name teflon coating has been misused, there is nothing as teflon coating done as teflon as such is a Dupont offering.
For new cars, surface protection is offered and suggested, however even brand new cars come with swirls most of the times. For that , minor swirl removal and protection is best. A 3 step or 4 step treatment for new cars is best, if looking at surface treatment and protection.
Important part of swirl prevention is knowledge and tools on how to avoid them.
Old 17th February 2011, 14:36   #29
BHPian

Once Again!

One of my known friends was always drooling over my black car after i had got it done. It was an important factor for him to decide to buy a black one, if at all he could get something/someone to help him maintain the finish. He had gone ahead and bought a new scorpio, however thanks to the careless washing it had got swirls. He was a trifle lazy in getting the preliminary protection treatment that was suggested to him, but he did not delay anymore and promptly called the experts- Ultimate Detailerz!
He is NOT on TBHP but wanted me to post this and some pics hence i am doing so on his behalf.
He called them over to his home and was extremely glad to talk and meet with people who are educated and professionals, not only in their field but otherwise also. He was surprised and overjoyed to have software professionals who came in a ANHC to "polish" his car
He had chosen a 3-step treatment that involves claying, mild swirl removal and sealant application
They were very professional in their approach and went beyond what was asked to even do more than a 3-step treatment at some places where swirls were more. They have world class quality material and they are adding on things as needed, they had different grades of clay also for some parts that needed special attention( bumpers).
The tyres were also dressed up, which is NOT part of the package chosen, an example of giving a wonderful customer experience
Another important note: They have also started an intro package for folks who want a quick polish and reasonable costs as i found out when an inquisitive neighbour came by asking, this is good as its not the cheap polish job that we get from dealers called as teflon coating!
A little downside is that they mostly operate on weekends so run full, however i got to know that some possibility of weekday bookings has also emerged in their schedule
Some pics to enjoy ( PS: Their FaceBook page is loaded now with their work, some of it is mind blowing!)
Attached Thumbnails
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-dsc02394.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-dsc02399.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-dsc02401.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-dsc02413.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-dsc02408.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-dsc02407.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-dsc02391.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-dsc02392.jpg  

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-dsc02414.jpg  

Last edited by hemantbsutar : 17th February 2011 at 14:50.
hemantbsutar is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 17th February 2011, 16:37   #30
Senior - BHPian

Brilliant work !! Kudos to the guys who did this !!

There is a car spa that I have been meaning to visit since God knows when but never got down to it. Now I am totally re-motivated.

BTW what does the exterior & interior detailing cost, as a package & seperately ??

Cheers

Most Viewed