Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th April 2016, 16:15   #211
BHPian

Got my polo worked on by the team from Ultimate Detailers, headed by Mr Mohsin. Following is what i observed.
1. As soon as i dropped my car, Mohsins boys start washing the car. Now this is not any ordinary wash, this is a proper wash using carefully picked materials to get the car ready for the process of detailing.
2. My car is a year old and due to my busy schedule and bad to lazy maintenance habits, the car had developed many swirls and really looked dull.
3. I was not in any hurry to get my car back from them, and as informed they worked on the car for 2 full days to get to the result that was satisfied by Me Mohsin.

Will do the pics do the talking. These pics are just post C-quartz application.
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-img20160417wa0005.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-img20160417wa0004.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-img20160417wa0003.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-img20160417wa0001.jpg

Some issue with uploading pics.

Last edited by Aditya : 18th April 2016 at 08:02. Reason: Back to back posts merged
speedfreak is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 30th August 2016, 12:28   #212
BHPian

Re: Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)

Finally got a slot with Mohsin for my 2.5 years old Grand i10 for the much needed CQuartz treatment and after it was done, I could not recognize my own car for a second.

It was dirty inside out in the "before" stage, courtesy Bangalore rains and a few outstation trips, and the "after" look was completely transformed.

I really liked the professionalism of the entire team, they take their work pretty seriously and are fully dedicated to ensuring the best results for each and every car that drives in. Was happy to know that the overall paint quality of my not-new car was in pretty decent shape, except a re-painted panel which had minor blemishes that not very easily visible.

The overall package was extremely effective in cleaning and protecting the car, and I'm a UDZ convert for sure.

Pictures coming soon, yet to transfer them from my WhatsApp to my laptop.

Overall, great work by Mohsin and team - very highly recommended.

Last edited by Parth46 : 30th August 2016 at 12:32.
Old 13th December 2016, 20:08   #213
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesquall View Post
My next car will surely be black

-Whitesquall
Yeah Sure. Black it is! Here it is after UD Treatment.

Noticed many changes @UD. It has it's own rate card and various packages now. Less wiggle room for customers in terms of price negotiations. I felt atmosphere has changed considerably. Now the job is a job. Less direct involvement of Mohsin, less friendly - sad. I guess that's how brands grow? Happy with the end results though!

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-1481639516560.jpg

Mod Note : Please avoid typing with excessive dots.........like................this.

Thanks

Last edited by Aditya : 14th December 2016 at 12:25. Reason: Dotty post.
whitesquall is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th December 2016, 22:40   #214
Senior - BHPian

Re: Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)

Guys,

Would anyone be able to tell me how much does the Ceramic Coating will cost for a Maruti Baleno ? (PM me if you aren't willing to share here)

Also, how much is the life of this Coating.

Do we need to visit the place like say after 6-8 months to get it checked/reapply etc ?

Apart from Gloss & Protection, any other major benefits ?

Is it worth going for on a car that will be used on daily basis & parked in open spaces.

Thanks in Advance.
Old 10th February 2017, 11:27   #215
BHPian

As given in the title, is it done for bikes as well? Has anybody tried it? I have an Avenger 220 Cruise. A nice detailing of the fuel tank would be very nice.
Old 21st February 2017, 17:06   #216
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesquall View Post
Now the job is a job. Less direct involvement of Mohsin, less friendly - sad.
Got to know later from Mohsin that, he had lost a close relative couple of days ago and that was the reason he was little pre-occupied and I thought he was being less friendly. I am sure he will be at his usual best by now. . .
Old 22nd March 2017, 21:07   #217
BHPian

My Vento is currently 3.5 years old and I have never really done any detailing or other special treatment for the car except for the normal service and regular washing. Shadow Blue color has lost it shine and has become dull over the years. The car also had accumulated its fair share of swirls over the years.

So decided to do something and started researching on Team-BHP. Came across Ultimate Detailerz and got interested in the CQuartz treatment (their specialty). Researched further on this technology and finally decided to give them a call.

I opted for the Choodasandra Center (Near Electronic City, Bangalore), as it was nearer for me. Had a lengthy talk with Mrs. Cheryl who along with her husband Mr. Thomas manages the operation.

Drove to the detailing center on Sunday (08 th Jan) morning with a mixed feeling. Mr. Thomas along with his staff was waiting for me. He explained the detailed procedure of CQuartz treatment and it’s advantages. He showed his Vento, which was treated with CQuartz and I kept admiring the shine of his immaculately detailed car. That helped me make up my mind and I decided to go with the treatment. Thomas answered all my queries patiently and explained the products, which he uses. It was a pleasure to see him and his boys working. I left the car overnight with him.

I picked up the car on Tuesday. The car was completely transformed and shining like I just picked it from showroom. Thomas has definitely kept his promise and I really liked what I was seeing. They have cleaned up the interior as well. The joy of seeing your car after the treatment was priceless. He advised to avoid hard water, which is common in Bangalore for washing and suggested waterless car wash. Thomas also gave me the Annual Maintenance package for free.

I am enjoying the appreciation my Vento is getting now. A happy customer here!
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-car.jpeg
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-unadjustednonraw_thumb_20.jpg
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-unadjustednonraw_thumb_22.jpg
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-unadjustednonraw_thumb_25.jpg
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-unadjustednonraw_thumb_23.jpg
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-unadjustednonraw_thumb_28.jpg
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-unadjustednonraw_thumb_29.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-unadjustednonraw_thumb_21.jpg  

Kiterunner is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 23rd March 2017, 13:49   #218
Distinguished - BHPian

6.5 Year Old i20 detailed

Our 6.5 year old i20 was last detailed by Mohsin in 2012 Dec when it was 2.5 years old. After that i took over the complete TLC of the car and started maintaining it myself. However, the car was neglected for past 6 months due to other important commitments. Hence decided to turn in the car to UD for a long overdue exterior sealant package and an interior cleaning package.

The team @ UD worked meticulously from morning to night and worked their magic on our car. When i went to collect the car the next day, it looked better than how it looked on the day of delivery - inside out. The front left fender was even wet-sanded and corrected at no extra cost. Now that is what is going the extra mile to make the customer happy. The team @ UD supervised by Mohsin ensured that only the best products from Four Star, Ultima, Carpro went on the car.I liked the way the boys attacked the wheels and ensured that the built up brake dust and grime were thoroughly removed.Unfortunately, i lost the pics during phone format.

@UD - One improvement area is that the product used for the interior cleaning smells pungent when the car heats up under the sun. This problem exists until all the residue is dried up from the mats, seats and the roof lining. I feel you should explore better alternative for interior cleaning.

That aside, i am one happy customer at the end of the day.
sagarpadaki is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th March 2017, 17:41   #219
Senior - BHPian

What are the locations they are available in Bangalore ?
Old 11th April 2017, 17:49   #220
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altocumulus View Post
There are two locations in Bangalore - CV Raman Nagar and Choodasandra, near Electronic City.
Kiterunner is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th April 2017, 16:36   #221
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altocumulus View Post
Also, there's one on the new airport road as well. Somewhere near Yelahanka.
Jeevith is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th April 2017, 11:17   #222
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeevith View Post
Also, there's one on the new airport road as well. Somewhere near Yelahanka.
It is a new one next to the Renault Showroom and right opposite the Jakkur Aerodrome. There's a big billboard in front of it so you can't miss it. Mention Team-bhp and you'll probably get a discount.

Disclaimer: This outlet is a franchise run by a friend.

Last edited by NiXTriX2004 : 28th April 2017 at 11:18.
NiXTriX2004 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th October 2017, 10:07   #223
Senior - BHPian

Been a customer of Ultimate Detailerz (UD) for nearly half a decade or so now as buying the detailing products since I take pleasure detailing my vehicles all by myself.

Couple of month's ago, I had placed order for few products from UD through eBay & from the store front on account of cost difference.

One of the item being Carpro waterspot remover & this is the condition in which I received.

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-whatsapp-image-20171016-20.55.19.jpeg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-whatsapp-image-20171016-20.55.18.jpeg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-whatsapp-image-20171016-20.55.16.jpeg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-whatsapp-image-20171016-20.55.14.jpeg

Made a video on unpacking the item as well & sent it via Whatsapp. Needless to say his response was immediate; there was hardly anything left to use from the bottle. This was genuine issue; not a problem from my side, not a problem from UD, but from the stupid courier guys. UD not only acknowledged the issue, but gave me two options immediately...
1. Claim a refund from eBay citing the reason which is going to take a month
2. Wait for a month or more & UD will ship me another bottle

Since I anyway wanted the product, I opted for option 2.

More than month or so gone, we were busy with our lives with few travels, ups & downs & we had completely forgotten about this until...

Yesterday there was a pleasant surprise; a courier guy knocking the door & a shipment from UD.
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-whatsapp-image-20171016-17.19.53.jpeg

Indeed a very super happy customer; Sure Mohsin has got few qualities that 99% of the people don't have these days, one of the most important being, WORD!! He really kept up his word & stood for what he is. Had he not sent it, I might've remembered about this after 3-4 months down the lane.

I've referred many of my friends to UD, but this incident is going to FORCE me send several others to him in future as well. He has not only gained the confidence of a customer, but certainly a customer for lifetime.

Last edited by aargee : 17th October 2017 at 10:10.
aargee is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 24th October 2017, 14:24   #224
BHPian

Can someone help me with their contact and location? Do they offer doorstep service?
Old 24th October 2017, 16:25   #225
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibin View Post
Can someone help me with their contact and location? Do they offer doorstep service?
More details here

http://ultimatedetailerz.com/
unk9ja is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks