Team-BHP - Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/)
-   -   Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/93776-exterior-interior-detailing-cars-bikes-ultimate-detailerz-bangalore.html)

Services offered:
They offer surface treatments primarily. Very professional services, coupled with a great passion, attitude and with a quality 100 times better than an A.S.S any day. I had got a surface treatment from Ford service center before, the quality of this treatment was much ahead.

What I like:
Dedicated and passionate people. These experts are not the usual mass marketed service providers like 3M, Car spa..etc. This is exclusively, offered by software professionals and car enthusiasts who have developed expertise on car treatment using highest quality materials imported from the US including Meguairs, Blackfire etc. They used a high quality DA from Flex, did not know but read that its used by professional detailers in the US also.

Costs are lesser than what detailing shops ask in the market and quality is “highest”. Best part is they also educate owners and provide daily use tools to maintain the car finish. I bought microfiber from them and also placed an order for a selant, that way do not need to hunt around.

For my 5+ year old black ikon, they used clean micro fibre cloths and clean pads and performed inspection with IPA wipe down and second rounds (even third) if needed on heavily swirled areas. They have different packages. I chose the premium signature treatment package, costed approx 4K. As complimentary, they offered cleaning of alloys.

What I don't like:
None

Speciality / USP:
They use what professional detailers in the US are using and following a multi-step paint correction process, my car surface got a complete international standard treatment. They also specialize in restoring neglected finishes and badly treated surfaces.
The best part is that this is run by BHPians who know what car care is about and they own cars on which they have done the treatment themselves and have been posting results via pictures on results of their treatment before they went into paid services( check detailing thread)
Looking at those, i could confidently approach them and hand over my car.

It was a very comforting feeling to give the car in the hands of people who themselves own cars and they took care as they will for their own car.
Check the pics of my car :
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...-home-258.html
They have posted the results of some more work and expertise on this thread, maybe useful for those looking to see the outcome before asking them.

Contact Information

SPOC: Mohsin(MKH)

I completely agree to hemantbsutar.
My car is also in the list of getting detailed by these guys.
Saw them detail a car last week and boy..it was joy to watch cars being transformed by these guys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VMC (Post 2176771)
I completely agree to hemantbsutar.
My car is also in the list of getting detailed by these guys.
Saw them detail a car last week and boy..it was joy to watch cars being transformed by these guys.

+1 to what Hemantbsutar has mentioned.
Thanks Moshin and Nirmal for the invite and letting me to be part of the entire process of the car detailing session.

Few of the best things that I relished and could list down is:
1. The complete detail-oriented step-by-step approach that was carried out
2. In the process explaining the pros and cons of each of the steps of "How to" and "How not to" and also information about the right products
3. The care taken around each and every part of the car, rather than the "Just Finish the Job" attitiude that is showcased in any of the SCs.
4. Finally as VMC also has mentioned it was a joy not just to see the Car being transformed to a Show-Room Finish, but seeing two detailing enthusiasts at work with so much passion.

Well I had no other option left but to work out a plan with them to come back for a detailing on my car too.

Thanks for the feedback friends, your encouragement will go a long way in helping us deliver the best.

mkh and nirmal,
is this now your full-time job?

If not, what do you guys do primarily?
I am just being curious.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhipuru16 (Post 2178657)
mkh and nirmal,
is this now your full-time job?

If not, what do you guys do primarily?
I am just being curious.

Still working in s/w, this is additional.

mkh, wish you guys were in chennai.. ive seen your work.. it is just plain awesome :) anyplans to drive to chennai?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MutantX (Post 2179301)
mkh, wish you guys were in chennai.. ive seen your work.. it is just plain awesome :) anyplans to drive to chennai?

Thanks a lot, wish i could! Who knows, maybe a few BHPians call, we may!

Hey
I don't know if this would be classified as advertising, but for the benefit for even other forum members, could you share the costs for exterior detailing(i'm guessing this includes polishing and waxing, please correct if i'm wrong) for a hatchback, like a Hyundai Getz and a larger sedan like the Honda Civic?
Thanks in advance

Cool

Nice to have come across this and reassuring as well, since teambhpians are runnning it

Will be visiting this place with my cars for sure

Quote:

Originally Posted by raghav.carfreak (Post 2179633)
Hey
I don't know if this would be classified as advertising, but for the benefit for even other forum members, could you share the costs for exterior detailing(i'm guessing this includes polishing and waxing, please correct if i'm wrong) for a hatchback, like a Hyundai Getz and a larger sedan like the Honda Civic?
Thanks in advance

I really am doubtful if we can publish that here, however we can be contacted since we are on TBHP! Maybe you can then publish the rates once you know them for benefit of others.

Sorry forgot to post pics of the work ( as i had already done that in the car detailing thread). They deserve to be here for folks to know the great work they can expect
I am posting my black ikon and another friends i20( in my next post) who saw my car and wanted to get his i20 done up. He is not on TBHP else he would have posted himself
Before treatment
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-before_01.jpg
Before Treatment
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-before_02.jpg
After
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-after_01.jpg
After
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-after_02.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-bonnet.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-bonnet_top.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-side_01.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-front.jpg

This is my friends i20, he was a newbie to the detailing world and was ecstatic to see the result. Once he had some marks on his bonnet after taking back from service and he had asked the Hyundai guys to clear it up and they had asked the 3M guys to clear it up. Apparently that had left buffer swirls( explained by nirmal) on the car!
Bonnet- Before

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-before_bonnet.jpg
Door- Before

Name:  Before_Door.jpg
Views: 28169
Size:  30.6 KB
Side Panel- Before

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-before_side.jpg
Bonnet- After
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-after_bonnet.jpg

Door- After
Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-after_door.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-side.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-rear_bonnet.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-bonnet.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-roof.jpg

Exterior and Interior Detailing for Cars and Bikes : Ultimate Detailerz (Bangalore)-rear_outside.jpg

Stop posting these pics. I have not been able to take the time out for quite some time to chine my cars, as it take me around 2-4 hours on a sat / sunday.

Seeing this is pushing me to get the marks out of my car as well. If not, then i know where i am going to plan my next saturday visit ;-)

Saw these guys work on a Merc on Saturday. Very good detailing work. They took care to inspect each and every area of the car to find swirls or contamination.