Team-BHP - Prowash (Bangalore) - Exterior / Interior waterless cleaning at your doorstep
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/)
-   -   Prowash (Bangalore) - Exterior / Interior waterless cleaning at your doorstep (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/94086-prowash-bangalore-exterior-interior-waterless-cleaning-your-doorstep.html)

Services offered:
Waterless free of harmful chemicals, scratch-free & eco-friendly car wash and Exterior / Interior cleaning at your doorstep.

What I like:
Dedicated and hardworking team.
Cleaning and polishing at your doorstep according to your time and convenience.
Interior cleaning and polishing was done well. Can compare it to the work done at the A.S.S.
All the unpainted black plastic parts were cleaned and polished restoring its shine.
All 4 tyres polished nicely.
Boot area and spare tyre were cleaned and polished.
Front grill cleaned well. (see pics for before and after)
Recommended if your car is dusty and has been driven in city conditions.
Owner of Prowash keeps a close eye on the team to ensure quality.

What I don't like:
Wheel arches and other hard to reach places can not be cleaned by this water less wash. (see last picture)
Not recommended for very dirty cars that have mud and slush all over. (The water less wash could create swirl marks on the paint.)
Exterior Wax/Polishing wasn't that good. I expected a full wax/polish job. All they did was use a microfiber cloth which they claimed has some polishing agents in it. Wasn't too happy with the end result.
My cheap tin of waxpol auto polish does a better job.

Specialty / USP: Door step service

Pricing:
The Package I took. - Rs-552.00 which includes-Car Wash (Exterior & Interior) along with Waxing & Polishing right at your doorstep.
(Got the same for Rs-250 During a promotional offer last month)

They have other packages. You need to get in touch with them.

Contact Information
No 17, First Floor,
Sri Nimishamba Arcade,
Arekere main road
Bannerghatta Road
Bangalore 560076
Phone Us: 08042496666 or 9916939369
Email Us: vivek@prowashindia.com
Prowash India

Seems pretty good. Was it night when cleaned?

Underbody wash is very important which cannot be done here.

It was cleaned in the evening. Yes under body is the most important part but these guys just cant do it.

They polished up the plastics well.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ml#post2184411
Check here for more info.

552? :o that seems extremely reasonable! and seem to have done a good job too!

Well personally I am not a fan of this 'water less' wash fad that seems to be going around a lot. There is a firm called Car Spa that operates out of the basement of Diamond District offering these services. One of my coleague got his car for the waterless wash and I found the results to be highly disappointing

I havn't seen this process in person so i can't comment on the results, but from the pics posted above, and for the cost as compared to other detailers. I'm guessing it should be VFM.
I believe you get what you pay for right?

Snapdeal Offer, Pay Rs 199 for exterior wash, interior wash, waxing & polishing worth Rs 552 at your doorstep

Well Captain,

Sorry to mention something that may make you feel bad.

I have never seen a shoddy job like this on the body though. I mean how could you let them give swirls at a cost. I see that the logo is full of swirls. I wonder whats the state of the body though.

Please post pictures taken in daylight.

You could have done a better job if you had tried.

Be careful the first time, everytime you are handing your car to some stranger.

Your car is not his afterall. There is bound to be carelessness about it.

Captain pls. don't continue with this. They came to my apartment for a free demo.

They converted a brand new Civic from shiny new to full of swirls.

They don't use microfiber cloths but some normal household wipe. The spray they use is nothing but soap water solution. Horrible way of washing a car.

Instead of using their claimed 1-2 litres of water just wash with a bucket once a week and use the Jopasu duster for removing loose dirt.

Their work is very very poor, trust me.

@nandans, i completely agree with you

It is of very poor quality and can only door more harm. And never let anyone do this at night. Even if you claen a car with a bit of water, it will shine like gold at night

Even I have experienced this waterless wash on a colleagues car, and was highly dissapointed with the results.

This water less technique is a complete sham, and forget about waste of money, you are adding more swirls

The only swirl free way of washing a car is either with a hose and 2-bucket wash with soft water and a quality car wash soap, wash mitt and a few quality waffle weave microfiber towels!

or the best way is a pressure washer!!(you can easily clean wheel wells, underbody and other hard to reach areas!)

I have a pressure washer and a foam gun and I tell you, washing a car was never so much fun!!! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by sohail99 (Post 2186852)
The only swirl free way of washing a car is either with a hose and 2-bucket wash with soft water and a quality car wash soap, wash mitt and a few quality waffle weave microfiber towels!

or the best way is a pressure washer!!(you can easily clean wheel wells, underbody and other hard to reach areas!)

I have a pressure washer and a foam gun and I tell you, washing a car was never so much fun!!! :D

sohail,which pressure washer and foam gun do you have?cost?some pics please:

i have the washer. But i am desperately looking for a foam gun. Please do let me know if i can get it anywhere in Bangalore or any place in India for that matter.

Nandan,

Where did you get the pressure washer from? and the cost please?

Thanks,
Shubz

Quote:

Originally Posted by nandans2005 (Post 2185986)
Well Captain,

Sorry to mention something that may make you feel bad.

I have never seen a shoddy job like this on the body though. I mean how could you let them give swirls at a cost. I see that the logo is full of swirls. I wonder whats the state of the body though.

Please post pictures taken in daylight.

You could have done a better job if you had tried.

Be careful the first time, everytime you are handing your car to some stranger.

Your car is not his afterall. There is bound to be carelessness about it.

Hello nandan,
Absolutly not! comments like this actually make me feel proud to be a part of a community that understands whats good and whats not! What you have said is very true.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vid6639 (Post 2186197)
Captain pls. don't continue with this. They came to my apartment for a free demo.

They converted a brand new Civic from shiny new to full of swirls.

They don't use microfiber cloths but some normal household wipe. The spray they use is nothing but soap water solution. Horrible way of washing a car.

Instead of using their claimed 1-2 litres of water just wash with a bucket once a week and use the Jopasu duster for removing loose dirt.

Their work is very very poor, trust me.

Hey vid,
Yes their exterior cleaning isn't that good but they did a pretty good job on the interiors. Thanks for the heads up. I haven't called them back again. I think I will avoid them from now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nandans2005 (Post 2187780)
i have the washer. But i am desperately looking for a foam gun. Please do let me know if i can get it anywhere in Bangalore or any place in India for that matter.

We don't get much time, so my cars are washed by a regular washer every other day and maybe once a month I take them for a full wash.
My washer uses the bucket and cloth method. Thanks to this the cars have several swrill marks all over! There are no dents or major scratches. But several tiny swrill marks.
Even my figo now has 100s of swirl marks :Frustrati in just 9 months
I have lost hope now. Maybe 2-3 years from now I will have the car repainted or treated to remove the swril marks and maintain it myself.