Team-BHP - Express CarWash (Hennur Main Rd, Bengaluru)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/)
-   -   Express CarWash (Hennur Main Rd, Bengaluru) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/99836-express-carwash-hennur-main-rd-bengaluru.html)

The ManMachine Group that deals in Karcher garage equipment has got into car wash business using a franchise model.

I think the first one in Bengaluru opened on Hennur Main Road.

Here's the website: Welcome To www.exppresscarwash.in

3 types of washes offered : Express1, Express2 and Express3. Details are on their website.

Services I used: Express 3. Included Full body wash, Foam wash, Engine cleaning with steam, underbody pressure wash using angled nozzles, Leather upholstery cleaning, all door panels, boot panels cleaning, carpet vaccum / shampoo. Costed INR 1600.

What i liked: Being a new joint, not much of a rush. Got all 4 boys to work on my Safari. Good attention to detail, and very enthusiastic to work. Owner shows a lot of interest and supervises the work. The interior cleaning was worth the money. The Tata Service centers charge 3k for the interior cleaning.

Exterior cleaning was good. A pre-wash with high pressure water jet, underbody cleaning with high pressure water, sprayed foam, soak for a minute and clean with pressurized water again. Some areas like wheel caps etc., and hard to reach surfaces dont get cleaned thoroughly, since they dont scrub using brush / cloth.

What I did not like: The liquid polish they claim to use is more of a quick detailer unlike a proper wax / liquid polish. but you cannot expect more at that price point.

Services can be a bit cheaper to give maximum bang for the buck.

They should also offer just the exterior wash option at a price point of INR 300 or so.

But Rs1600 Doesn't that seem a little expensive ?

Agreed with Captain Slow. You Bangalore'ans are anyways a pitied lot due to the country's highest car, tax and fuel prices. But 1600 bucks for a car wash!!

Quote:

Services I used: Express 3. Included Full body wash, Foam wash, Engine cleaning with steam, underbody pressure wash using angled nozzles, Leather upholstery cleaning, all door panels, boot panels cleaning, carpet vaccum / shampoo. Costed INR 1600.
Don't know about the leather, but you can get the rest for <500 bucks in Bombay.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 2319235)
Don't know about the leather, but you can get the rest for <500 bucks in Bombay.

Same in Cochin. Not sure about the leather part, but they did vacuum my fabric seats.

Thats slightly on the higher side i feel, though considering that they washed your Safari inside out maybe justified but for a tiny car like my zen 1600 might be too much of an ask.

Once i had got my car interior cleaned for 900 bucks at The Car Spa (Total Mall), i thought that itself is a little expensive, now i get the exterior foam wash + vacuuming done for 250 bucks at 3M car care.

From their website: Express3 consists of the following:

Complete Vacuuming of Cars including Seats & Boot
Washing & Cleaning of Door Frames
Washing & Cleaning of Foot Mats
Body Liquid Polishing / Waxing
Pre Washing Of Car
Polishing of Dashboard
Foam Cleaning Of Car Exterior
Tyre & Alloy Polishing
Tyre Arches Cleaning
Smoke & soot Removal
Underbody Wash
Car Perfume Spray
Engine Hot Water / Steam Wash
Leather Upholstery and carpet cleaned / shampooed

The Rs 500 wash will atmost vacuum the seats and carpet in addition to the exterior car wash ?

I experienced their service in Noida for the first time around 6 months back. I've been there about 6 times after that. The service is the best that I've experienced anywhere, and me being a big time cleanliness freak have loved every visit.

The way my Safari just looks at me after the wash is as if its saying " Thanks for the amazing massage.. Its so relaxing!"

I think they charge about 1100 bucks for a hatchback for the complete inside out package. The best part of the complete wash is that they dont touch the car at all.. and no "ghisna". They suck out all the dust and all from the roof and floor and everywhere.

I take their value cards of 5k which has a value of 6k and hence work out to be great VFM. Safari being a beige interior car needs a lot of work from the inside and these chaps handle it perfectly. I spoke to their noida outlet manager and he told me that they're now coming up with Waxoyl Paint Protection at amazing prices and they'll be coming up with atleast 25 more outlets this year. Their website has the details of their outlets in different cities.

Cheers,
Tushar

With all the dust finding a parking lot on my car, decided to visit this place.

+ve
only 2 cars can fit in at a time so your car should get the required attention
Also, you can tell those chaps to clean a particular area etc etc (I gave them my own MF towels)

Gooooood amount of foam used (see pics), requested them to keep the foam ON for atleast 5mins.(much better than 3M center in HSR where the foam was very thin and cleaned off with a MF towel :mad: )

Latest in technology equipment

Adequate Waste management (looks like an underground tank where the water gets collected so our roads are spared)

-ve
Nothing i noticed in just 1 wash

Wishlist
Should have small packages as well like a/c cleaning / interior polishing & cleaning etc etc (cant remember more)

Scoop
These guys are coming up with a fully automatic car wash facility (foran style) near kudlu (somehting like that)on the way to the airport via hennur.

Let the talking do the pics :D
Express CarWash (Hennur Main Rd, Bengaluru)-img2011061200074.jpg

Express CarWash (Hennur Main Rd, Bengaluru)-img2011061200075.jpg

Express CarWash (Hennur Main Rd, Bengaluru)-img2011061200076.jpg

Express CarWash (Hennur Main Rd, Bengaluru)-img2011061200077.jpg

Express CarWash (Hennur Main Rd, Bengaluru)-img2011061200078.jpg

Express CarWash (Hennur Main Rd, Bengaluru)-img2011061200079.jpg

Express CarWash (Hennur Main Rd, Bengaluru)-img2011061200080.jpg

Express CarWash (Hennur Main Rd, Bengaluru)-img2011061200081.jpg

Express CarWash (Hennur Main Rd, Bengaluru)-img2011061200082.jpg

Express CarWash (Hennur Main Rd, Bengaluru)-img2011061200083.jpg

Express CarWash (Hennur Main Rd, Bengaluru)-img2011061200084.jpg

Express CarWash (Hennur Main Rd, Bengaluru)-img2011061200085.jpg

Express CarWash (Hennur Main Rd, Bengaluru)-img2011061200086.jpg

Express CarWash (Hennur Main Rd, Bengaluru)-img2011061200087.jpg

The spray in the last pic ( double barrell gun ) is supposedly the liquid polish. Decent shine once you let the waxing dry up.

same applies to the interior detailing spray. dont wipe it off, let it dry and it forms a nice shiny coating on the dash and plastics.

Quadra, is your car a CH registration ? If yes, i was there that Sunday with a silver santro that got done before your car..

Quote:

Originally Posted by smsrini (Post 2402013)
The spray in the last pic ( double barrell gun ) is supposedly the liquid polish. Decent shine once you let the waxing dry up.

I agree

Quote:

Originally Posted by smsrini (Post 2402013)
same applies to the interior detailing spray. dont wipe it off, let it dry and it forms a nice shiny coating on the dash and plastics.

True, however for people who roll down the windows, its not advisable. For me, it looked great, smelled great after the treatment. Started using the car for office commute (sometimes windows rolled down half-way) and after some time, i could see dirt caught up in the greasy polish (specially below the handbrake)

To be honest, i would avoid it next time. Its feels greasy, and attracts dirt. They guy did spray the interior spray polish below the door handles(which was black plastic) and every time you open the door, the polish would stick to your fingers.

I had been to their Noida outlet on sector 5-6 main road a few days back. My dzire 2008 vxi was covered in dust and grim as my regular cleaner was on a week's leave. Anyways, had a chat with the owner who happened to be a young 22-23 year old chap with a shining BMW X1, which was supposedly 4 years old but looked incredibly new. Was told about the different packages and I decided to go for the one costing 1600 for a sedan which included underbody wash, seats cleaning, roof and door panels dry cleaning, interior vaccuming, perfuming, boot cleaning, top wash, shampooing and polishing. Purchased their value card of 3000 which allowed me to get 15% discount of any treatment I get done at any of the outlet including the current package along with one free car wash ( interior and exterior) coupon. Best part is that I can utilise the coupon or their value card for any of my cars. Anyway, handed over my dzire to them and got it back in one and half hours but the result was amazing. Couldn't take the pictures but went there again after a month to use that free wash coupon. Was greeted with respect unlike few places that treat you like **** if you are a coupon-user. They claimed to give it back in 20 minutes and here, they started. Two men working in tandem, starting off with under-body wash. After that they cleaned the tyre well with their jet washer. Opened the doors and gave a swift wash to the inner most corners of the doors which were extremely dirty. Foam wash followed by a nice and gentle rubbibg with a micro fible towel. One of them started vaccuming and cleaning the interiors and he was soon joined by the guy who had by now finished doing the exteriors. When the car came out of the washing bay, it was glistening and had a nice glow to it. Time taken- 19 minutes 40 seconds :) attaching the pictures here.
Disclaimer : I have no commercial or other interest involved with the aforesaid centre. I just liked the place and the services and decided to share my experience with the fellow users.

I visited the one in Noida's new mall yesterday. They are currently offering a value of 7000 on the Rs. 5000 card. Works out to about 400 per wash/ 13 washes if I opt for their express 1 wash.

I pay about Rs. 300 at my FNG for a wash that needs to be strictly supervised and yet disappoints me in certain areas (mostly done in haste, workmen wearing jewellery/ big buckles). These stores are fully covered and being in basement of the mall parking, are relatively cool. As somebody mentioned, cleaning is automated and dust isn't rubbed on the paint. For the drying part, can give them own MFs. Additionally, I can also carry my own wax and apply it after the wash in the parking itself.

Cherry on the cake - in future I don't have to go for a wash exclusively. Can get it done while missus drags me to the mall anyway :D

PS: The wax/ polish they use is sprayed and not rubbed. The brand used is Optimum.
PPS: I think the name is Exppress with 2 Ps.