Team-BHP - Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Beyond Borders (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/beyond-borders/)
-   -   Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/beyond-borders/121840-pictures-vintage-classic-cars-spotted-our-trips-abroad.html)

Indian's are travelling more often these days and we sight Vintage or Classic Cars on trips abroad. Hence I am starting this thread for posting pictures of such cars spotted on these trips.

I was recently in Singapore and on my visit to Universal Studio's came across these beautiful classics

First is a 1961 Ford Police Car.

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-img_0496.jpg

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-img_0501.jpg

Loved this Ford Thunderbird with Continental Kit

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-img_0497.jpg

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-img_0498.jpg

This should be a 1955 Chevy Muscle Car
Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-img_0502.jpg

This beautiful 1958 Chevrolet Impala Coupe with its beautiful body lines and chrome

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-img_0504.jpg

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-img_0500.jpg

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-img_0499.jpg

On the roads I spotted a Morris Tiger and Pagoda Mercedes but could not pictures of the same

Cheers

KPS

Hi and glad someone started this thread . On my current trip to Istanbul I spotted this lovely 1957 Chevrolet BELAIR . The sign in the hotel had B which like anyone would be basement and ignored but it highlighted the Garage which was superb and loaded with MORDERN metal and tucked in the corner was this car. This hotel has a huge range tucked away somewhere and should try to access it

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-image3832784620.jpg

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-image2289061431.jpg

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-image1210254924.jpg

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-image571246045.jpg

Not sure if these pictures qualify here, but these are some pictures I took during a hot-rod exhibition in California.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasif (Post 2807774)
Just spotted this nice 2006 Ford GT on the streets of Abu Dhabi....its a DOHC 32 valve 5.4 liter supercharged V8 with 550HP and a top speed of 459 KMPH !

The top speed indicated is certainly not for the stock version. Full whack is either 205 or 210 mph if I recall.

Was in Brussels recently and visited The Auto World there, about 450 cars in there, will post pictures of them soon.

Spotted this belairin capadoccia and used for taking guest across town to historical sites

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-image2047389683.jpg

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-image1987343275.jpg

Cheers

Spotted in pattaya streets

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-lambogini.jpg

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-tb2.jpg

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-tb1.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasif (Post 2807774)
Just spotted this nice 2006 Ford GT on the streets of Abu Dhabi....its a DOHC 32 valve 5.4 liter supercharged V8 with 550HP and a top speed of 459 KMPH !

What's point of driving this monster when the dude couldn't even park properly :p.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstyles69 (Post 2812417)
What's point of driving this monster when the dude couldn't even park properly :p.

LOL....with that kind of a car he could get away with parking in the middle of the street.......couldnt speak much english though !

Trying to upload in JPEG format now.

The only vintage I spotted in Dublin during my stay there. Clicking pictures in this neighborhood was prohibited coz this locality was a hub for embassies.

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-_dsc0777-large.jpg

I am on a hop over trip to Copenhagen and while on my way to hotel sighted these elegant ladies by a waterfront. Am informed that there is some sort of RR rally tomorrow.
I so wish that I could attend the rally tomorrow. If wishes were horses.

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-kbenhavn2012070300071.jpg
Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-kbenhavn2012070300073.jpg
Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-kbenhavn2012070300075.jpg
Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-kbenhavn2012070300076.jpg
Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-kbenhavn2012070300077.jpg
Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-kbenhavn2012070300078.jpg
Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-kbenhavn2012070300080.jpg
Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-kbenhavn2012070300081.jpg
Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-kbenhavn2012070300083.jpg
Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-kbenhavn2012070300084.jpg
Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-kbenhavn2012070300085.jpg

Raab rakha.

Spotted some lovely classic and Vintage cars in Sydney during the Annual Australian Day Parade which takes place on 26th Jan each year. These pictures were taken in 2007.

Posting my personal favourites...The Kubelwagen and the 1949 Split Window - which I almost bought - but due to non-clarity on TR rules i had to give it up and regret it till date :Frustrati

Feast to all VW lovers. Captured during July 4 parade at San Jose, California.

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-dsc_3767.jpg

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-dsc_3777.jpg

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-dsc_3792.jpg

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-dsc_3801.jpg

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-dsc_3799.jpg

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-dsc_3811.jpg

This car seems to be speacial

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-vwbeetle2.jpg

Thanks,
Jose.

Back in Dec 2010 I was in Barcelona for a weekend trip with my fiancee. While enjoying the sights on the hop-on-hop-off bus my eyes caught a number of cars at a distance. Got off at the next stop and walked back to witness a number of beauties at this spot. Sadly I didnt have much time as there were other places to visit.
Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-img_2887.jpg

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-img_2889.jpg

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-img_2892.jpg

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-img_2895.jpg

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-img_2897.jpg

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-img_2901.jpg

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-img_2902.jpg

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-img_2903.jpg

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-img_2905.jpg

Pictures of Vintage & Classic Cars spotted on our trips abroad-img_2906.jpg