Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Bicycles

Search this Thread
Old 12th October 2021, 12:33   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: ITT (Time Trial) experiences and gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi10 View Post
Stuff of Dreams!

Lockdown cyclist 15 months back to Podium finisher in local Team Time Trial event !
WCCG TTT - Team Time Trial 2021, an event where you tag with another rider to complete the course ! With someone as experienced as as Venkatesh (co rider, SR and Triathelte) meant i need to play out of my skin to keep up with his speeds.
Congratulations Praveen on this superlative performance
Indeed an avg. speed of 41+ kmph is "Stuff of Dreams". Even if I could achieve half of that over half of the distance I will be dancing around.
By the way I have registered today for the "Arkade Sahyadri Classic" 90km, 2 Ghats challenge to be completed in 14 hours. For the more brave hearted there is 190km, 4Ghats challenge as well and this too to be completed in same 14 hours duration. This event is planned on 27th Nov 2021 in Mahabaleshwar. Those who are interested (especially folks in Maharashtra) can register for the event by following the below link.

http://sahyadriclassic.com/

This will be my first ever Time Trial event, so wish me luck guys. The prep starts this week itself as only 7 weeks to go.

ITT (Time Trial) experiences and gear-arkade-sahyadri-classic-home-page.png
AutoIndian is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed