Team-BHP > Team-BHP Advice > On buying a car
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th September 2014, 21:14   #451

Re: ARTICLE: Pre-delivery Inspection (PDI) & Check List

Dear Khoj, Anurag, DWC and all the TBHP members,

Your timely help has indeed saved me from a disaster. Thank you so much for going that extra mile and extending me such a great support.

I called up the SA today and told him that I've checked with my most credible sources and have understood that the odometer issue is a serious one and it's got nothing to do with PDI. And finally he agreed that they aren't allowed to make any changes to the MID/ Odometer reading during PDI. He has also confessed that the car that was allotted to me has indeed come with a mechanical defect.

I couldn't digest the fact that he was trying to cheat me intentionally and gave him a piece of my mind. I've also told him to cancel the deal and return the booking advance I had paid (Thankfully I had paid just Rs.10,000) instantly.

He said that they'll deduct Rs.5,000 as cancellation charges. I've demanded that the full amount is refunded as the fault is at their end. The issue is not the money, but the fact that they tried to cheat me. Even at this point, am not revealing the name of the dealership as I didn't want to spoil the reputation of a trusted dealer for the fault of a SA. Or am I wrong in thinking that the dealer is trustworthy? Time will tell.

P.S: After such a terrible experience, I've indefinitely postponed the decision to buy, but won't hold it for long. Will update you soon. Thank you very much once again extending such a great support.

Arun
Old 10th September 2014, 21:44   #452
BANNED

For the benefit of other members / guests alike, please post the vehicle details so that others are cautioned before hand.

VIN:
Colour:
Model:
Variant:
Engine;

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun2014 View Post

He has also confessed that the car that was allotted to me has indeed come with a mechanical defect.

He said that they'll deduct Rs.5,000 as cancellation charges.
How dare they charge you money in terms of "cancellation charges"?! Fault being total on their end, how can they show attitude! Beats me! No wonder there is no customer satisfaction.

Moreover the issue is illegal and can get them into trouble is dragged to court. Cheap mentality I must say. They are talking 'rules' even when the fault is at their end which if made public can lead them into deep trouble.

Quote:
Even at this point, am not revealing the name of the dealership as I didn't want to spoil the reputation of a trusted dealer for the fault of a SA. Or am I wrong in thinking that the dealer is trustworthy? Time will tell.
I'd say both the SA and dealer will be knowing this "mechanical defect" cat bit they'd keep quiet so that it is palmed off their inventory.

Unnecessary headache for VW so why not find a customer to get rid and in turn make money since the customer will come back to repair the issues.

If I were you, I would have mentioned the dealer name at least if not the SA.

Anurag.

Last edited by a4anurag : 10th September 2014 at 21:50.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th September 2014, 23:07   #453
BHPian

Quote:
He said that they'll deduct Rs.5,000 as cancellation charges. I've demanded that the full amount is refunded as the fault is at their end.
Arun
Dear Arun.....please be extremely strict regarding the cancellation charges. I have personally cancelled booking of a swift. Initially I was told of a 500 rupees cancellation charge but after advice from fellow bhpians I shot off a mail to Maruti. As of now I am about to get my full refund sans any sort of cancellation charges.

Hope you get back your full refund ASAP
drritwik is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th September 2014, 23:46   #454
Senior - BHPian

That's what the forum stands for, glad to know that you caught them in time and avoided a lemon. Rest assured that the dealership knows exactly what is the condition of each and every car in their stock.

Regarding the cancellation charges, that is all humbug. They will have to refund the entire amount whether with the involvement of VW or without. You can read more about fellow members experiences with cancellation charges here

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post3525832

Quote:
Your timely help has indeed saved me from a disaster. Thank you so much for going that extra mile and extending me such a great support.

He said that they'll deduct Rs.5,000 as cancellation charges. I've demanded that the full amount is refunded as the fault is at their end. The issue is not the money, but the fact that they tried to cheat me. Even at this point, am not revealing the name of the dealership as I didn't want to spoil the reputation of a trusted dealer for the fault of a SA. Or am I wrong in thinking that the dealer is trustworthy? Time will tell.
khoj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th September 2014, 01:44   #455
BANNED

Quote:
Hi Khoj, thank you so much for your inputs and advice.

I visited the stockyard today. Couldn't check everything as my knowledge is very limited too. But there were two issues. One, I guess, is minor - the bonnet didn't close properly. So I checked every other car parked in the yard, and they were all fine. The SA said that it would be rectified during delivery. IS IT OK?

Second one is a major one: This is what bothering me too. The odometer didn't show any reading. In fact, the SA clearly told me before my visit that the odo would show 10-20 km, which would be as a result of the road test done at the manufacturing plant. However, the reading didn't show anything. When I asked, he said that it would be activated during PDI. I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THAT WASN'T THE ANSWER FOR MY QUESTION. But I didn't know what to say. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR SAY ON THIS. Is this an issue?

I didn't understand this part as I'm not technically sound about cars. By the way, the SA arrived well before I did. I checked the tyres, and I could see small threads though.

Quote:
Dear Khoj, Anurag, DWC and all the TBHP members,

I called up the SA today and told him that I've checked with my most credible sources and have understood that the odometer issue is a serious one and it's got nothing to do with PDI. And finally he agreed that they aren't allowed to make any changes to the MID/ Odometer reading during PDI. He has also confessed that the car that was allotted to me has indeed come with a mechanical defect.

I couldn't digest the fact that he was trying to cheat me intentionally and gave him a piece of my mind. I've also told him to cancel the deal and return the booking advance I had paid (Thankfully I had paid just Rs.10,000) instantly.

P.S: After such a terrible experience, I've indefinitely postponed the decision to buy, but won't hold it for long. Will update you soon. Thank you very much once again extending such a great support.

Arun
Hi Arun,

I'm glad you feel better now.

1. I'm also curious when you say odo reading didn't show anything does it mean that there was no display as in no light, no digits, no text, no numbers ??

or

2. was the display ON but there was no reading in the odo part ?

I ask this as when I went for the pdi of my polo the odo reading was "trA" or "trR". I was able to cycle through the menus.

my sa had to me that odo will start at time of delivery. when I collected my vehicle, on day of delivery it had about 10 kms or less on it.

Can you or some one else throw more light on this ?

Thanks a ton.

Last edited by rana_kirti : 11th September 2014 at 01:56.
Old 11th September 2014, 06:16   #456

Quote:
Originally Posted by rana_kirti View Post
Hi Arun,

1. I'm also curious when you say odo reading didn't show anything does it mean that there was no display as in no light, no digits, no text, no numbers ??
Hi Rana, the display was very much ON. the lights were ON too. I don't remember exactly what else was there. But for sure, there was no mention of the 'Kms' when I switched the key ON for the first time. I remember that b'cos I was very curious to know about the odo reading. Pardon my ignorance, I always thought when you check the new car right in the yard, the odo would show '0 Kms'. But the SA explained me that the odo would show at least 10 - 15 kms since road test would've been done at the manufacturing plant itself. I was indeed convinced about that bit.

The crux of the problem in any case, was the SA. He never inspired confidence. He kept on changing his words on several things. For instance, he said that the car was in transit and would reach in 5 - 6 days, but on the third day, he said it has already reached the yard. This is just one of the many contradicting info he gave me. When I checked with the yard manager, he said that the car has reached a month back!!! In fact, the very reason why I went to the yard was to check the odo reading.

Coming back to it, the odo didn't show any reading when I switched the key ON for the first time. However, after a few minutes, when I did it again, I could see a big '0' (Zero) right at the centre. There was also the fuel indicator icon on the top right. When I asked about it, the SA told me that it's not the odo reading, but an indication of the fact that the fuel is empty. The SA said the kms run would reflect post PDI only.

I wish I had taken pics of it. I didn't, because I never thought for a moment that that's an issue. Besides, the small threads on the tyres were intact. So I was convinced with what the SA told me - at least on this bit. My knowledgeable friend who was supposed to accompany me to the yard couldn't make it. Only later when I spoke to him over phone, I realized that it's something of concern and posted it on TBHP.

Besides, there was one more issue. The bonnet wasn't closing properly, and guess I was sidetracked by it - I was busy checking the bonnet of every other car parked in the yard.

Hope this helps.
Old 11th September 2014, 06:47   #457

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
For the benefit of other members / guests alike, please post the vehicle details so that others are cautioned before hand.

VIN:
Colour:
Model:
Variant:
Engine;
Yeah Anurag, I've indeed benefited a lot from this forum, and I must do my bit too for the benefit of our members.

VIN: WVWG14607FT014401
Colour: Silver
Model: Polo
Variant: Highline

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
If I were you, I would have mentioned the dealer name at least if not the SA.

Anurag.
Am sorry Anurag, but I haven't mentioned the dealer's name, bcos I didn't want to spoil someone's reputation without knowing 100% that they had a hand in it.

Somehow my intuition says that it's the SA's fault. As I'm doing a postmortem of the whole incident, I get a feeling that out of Target Pressure or whatever, the SA would've tried to tamper the odometer (I could be partially responsible for it too - Out of ignorance, I insisted on checking the allotted car right in the yard mainly to ensure that the odo reads '0 Kms'. I didn't even have the knowledge that a road test would've been done at the manufacturer's end). So probably he would've thought that I might refrain from buying if it doesn't show Zero. May be or may not be... I'm just thinking aloud.
arun2014 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th September 2014, 13:19   #458
BHPian

Guys, I did a PDI for Swift ZXI. It is a August Manufactured vehicle. I was all convinced except for the fact that the ODO shows 7km. And i didnt check whether the speedometer is working fine. Cudnt drive the vehicle. When i told SA that the 7km is what i am worried about, he mentioned that it is a TD done on the Maruti side itself. I am not convinced about it. Can you guys please help me out.
Old 26th September 2014, 14:13   #459
BHPian

All,
I have booked the Honda Brio by paying a booking amount of 21K. The booking amount was paid last Tuesday. I have been asking the dealer for the VIN but the dealer says that the VIN can be provided only the ex-showroom price has been paid. Is this the norm? He says this is the norm in Honda. I had told him that I will release the funding only after the PDI is complete.
Old 26th September 2014, 15:01   #460
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by searacer932 View Post
All,
I have booked the Honda Brio by paying a booking amount of 21K. The booking amount was paid last Tuesday. I have been asking the dealer for the VIN but the dealer says that the VIN can be provided only the ex-showroom price has been paid. Is this the norm?
No, the dealer is not correct. You can demand the VIN and if satisfied do go ahead with the balance payment.

Tell the dealer strongly that, If the VIN is not given for the car booked then they can cancel the booking. Hearing this they'll fall on track.

Anurag.
Old 4th October 2014, 14:17   #461
BHPian

I need some advice. I apologise for the long post but I need some advise on this matter immediately. I have booked a Maruti Celerio VXI CNG silver colour with SK Wheels at Turbhe Navi Mumbai on 6th of September 2014. The celerio cng is a relatively new car (if am not mistaking it was announced towards the end of May 2014). The sales representative Mr. Awadesh Kumar said they dont have this particular vehicle in stock and they have to get it from the factory. It will take a month's time atleast. was not in a hurry and I gave him 2 colour option - silky silver (1st preference) and glistening grey (2nd preference). I paid a booking amount of Rs. 10,000/- and also applied for a car loan at HDFC (I had a pre-approved loan sitting in my account). The on-road price has come to Rs. 5.48 L without any accessories and discount.

The loan was approved within a day. Howver, the sales rep said they will get the loan disbursement done only when the car availability is confirmed and they are able to book the car. On enquiring from where the car will be brought, he told me it is manufactured in Manesar plant and will be shipped from there. The sales rep said he will try his best to deliver the car on Dusshera (3rd October 2014). I did not insist on Dusshera day as I dint have any specific date in mind and I was in no hurry at all. I just told him it will be great if he can deliver on that day.

After a week and half (I think it was 21st September 2014 sunday) I went to the dealership (I was returning from some place and decided to hop in for enquiring about the status of the car delivery). Mr. Awadesh Kumar was not in showroom and I spoke to his team leader (dont remember his name). He said they have been able to locate 1 silver colour vxi cng which will be leaving factory the next day (monday 22nd september 2014) and they are trying to book that car for me. He said he will be able to confirm this by 11am on monday and let me know by 2-3pm on monday. The next day (monday) afternoon I called up the dealership and Mr. Awadesh Kumar said he will update me as soon as the booking is confirmed. Next day (tuesday) I received a call from the dealership confirming that the car has been booked and is on the way in transit. They asked me to visit their showroom to complete bank loan disbursement and RTO formalities. I went to the dealership on thursday (25th september 2014) and signed all loan documents and gave photocopies of all documents required for RTO registration. I enquired in detail with the sales rep and I came to know that we will not be able to register the car by 3rd october s the RTO will remain closed for almost a week during that time owing to dusshera, weekend and eid all coming together. He said I can take delivery on the auspicious day with temporary number plate and the RTO registration can be done once the RTO office is working after holidays. That day I oslo made another payment of Rs. 1L (part down payment). I have receipts for all payments. On this day I told him to inform me once the car reaches their showroom s I would like to do a PDI before taking delivery and RTO registration. He said that is absolutely fine.

On 30th september 2014, on enquiring with the sales rep, he said the car will reach their stockyard the next day i.e. 1st october (he said their stockyard is in panvel which is roughly about 22 kms). So on 2nd they will bring the car to the showroom. I told him that I wish to take delivery on 4th october instead of 3rd and he said that is fine as it is there will be lot of rush on dusshera day on 3rd october.

On 2nd october evening I again called him and he said the car hs reched their showroom and I can check it on 3rd (the next day) before taking delivery on 4th october. Today on 3rd october I went to the dealership at around 12 noon to see the car. There was a huge queue of cars waiting for delivery. The sales rep was very busy and showed me the car. He asked me to check the car while he was attending another customer who had a delivery that time. He said he will join me soon. I had read the Team BHP PDI checklist and did a visual survey inside the cabin. Everything inside the car seemed alright. I the meantime the sales rep came with RTO and insurance forms. He said the RTO papers and insurance papers need to be signed. I dont know how on earth he missed out on this for so long?!! Anyways, I signed those and we checked the car. The keys were inside the car. I asked him the reason and he said the battery was disconnected. Thus I could not check the km reading on the odo. I asked the sales rep to connect the battery and he said the mechanic/electrician wa quite busy and not available at that time. I asked for the PDI guy and he went looking for him. He came back saying the PDI guy was with another customer and I would need to wait for long as they were flooded with deliveries that day. Then I noticed on the rear screen (i dont know if it is called rear windsheild) a sticker of 'The Kothari Wheels' was present. I asked him what is this sticker doing here and how it came on this car which supposedly is being brought from the factory in Manesar?! The sales rep tells me that they have swapped this car from kothari wheels for another car which they hd with them (he did not mention which car they gave and I dint ask him yet). On asking why they did so, he said the car in transit from factory was not reaching before 3rd october so they did a dealer swap (dealer trade). I asked him where was kothari wheels located and he dint know! I felt that was strange!! or maybe he dint want to say. I asked him to remove the kothari wheels sticker and install all the accessories that were to be fitted (including a pioneer double din music system). He said I can call him tomorrow on 4th october and take delivery in the afternoon. One of the biggest and most important point I missed today was checking the VIN number! I did a survey of the car and found no signs of damages, abuse or dirt anywhere except that on the driver seat, the plastic cover of only the seat (not the backrest) was folded so as to expose the seat fabric. Maybe the driver who drove from stockyard did so but I dont know if they do that before handing over to customer. It was quite busy there and nobody had time to attend so I left the showroom with some doubts in mind.

I came home and googled and found a kothari wheels maruti dealer based in viman nagar pune. Read some relly bd and negative reviews regarding them (I think one was on Team BHP regarding they selling a one year old A star automatic as new). I am thining of going to the dealership tomorow and first check the VIN no. to see the month and year of manufacture (hope year hs to be 2014 s it is a brand new model launched for the first time just 4 months back). I have the following queries:

1. Does anyone sense any foul play in this entire episode of dealer swapping buisiness?

2. Should I expect the car to be manufactured in september or august (as I had made booking on 6th september 2014)? I am thinking of not taking delivery if I find out that this car is manufctured in august and I shall insist on a september manufactured car instead.

3. Is it possible that this car was used by kothari wheels as a demo car? Or is it possible that this car was alloted by kothari wheels to someone else and he dint take it as it might be defective? Any way that I can find this out?

4. How could my dealership (sk wheels) find a car lying with kothari wheels in pune when the sales rep himself said this car is in huge demand and commands a long waiting period? Then how come it was lying in kothari wheels stockyard?

I am confused whether I should go ahead and take this car or ask for a one straight from the factory. Any suggestions and advice wuld be really helpful!
Old 4th October 2014, 16:26   #462
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar.abc View Post
I am thinking of going to the dealership tomorrow and first check the VIN no. to see the month and year of manufacture (hope year has to be 2014 as it is a brand new model launched for the first time just 4 months back).

1. Does anyone sense any foul play in this entire episode of dealer swapping business?
Before doing anything regarding the deal, first thing to do is check the VIN and also the DOT code on the tyres which should give you a fair idea as to when the car was manufactured. After finding these details, decode the same and if it is August / September manufactured, please go ahead.

Quote:
2. Should I expect the car to be manufactured in September or august (as I had made booking on 6th September 2014)? I am thinking of not taking delivery if I find out that this car is manufactured in august and I shall insist on a September manufactured car instead.
AFAIK, August or September manufactured vehicle is fine and will not be an issue which you feel is a deal breaker.

Quote:
3. Is it possible that this car was used by kothari wheels as a demo car? Or is it possible that this car was allotted by kothari wheels to someone else and he dint take it as it might be defective? Any way that I can find this out?
Difficult to find out.

Quote:
4. How could my dealership (sk wheels) find a car lying with kothari wheels in Pune when the sales rep himself said this car is in huge demand and commands a long waiting period? Then how come it was lying in kothari wheels stockyard?
Sometimes error's do happen and things do miss out. The same had happened when I wanted my Swift ZDi which originally was White / Silver colour in mind during booking but I changed it on the day of booking after I saw the Torque Blue colour. I wanted the Blue colour one manufactured a month or so older would be OK. What Maruti did was get me a car from Vizag in two days of booking.

So the bottom line is get the VIN and only then decide whether to buy it or no.

Anurag.
Anurag.
Old 5th October 2014, 15:48   #463
BHPian

@a4anurag Thank you sir for your valuable inputs. Yesterday evening at 4:15pm I went to the dealership SK wheels. I was determined that I will take delivery only if the car is september manufactured. I reached there and asked the sales rep to show the car. I straightway opened the engine hood and checked the VIN no. and found the last 2 (20th and 21st) digits or rather alphabets 'JE' indicating september 2014! Half of my queries/doubts vanished. I started looking carefully all over the car both outside and inside for any signs of damages or abuse but couldnt find any. Checked all electrical and mechanical systems - everything ws in place and working perfectly alright. I spent almost half an hour inspecting the car along with my dad and sister equipped with team BHP checklist. The next half an hour was spent with the PDI guy from the dealership. He explained all the features and how to operate them.

I spoke to the sales manager and asked him under what circumstances they had to swap this car with kothari wheels? He said the trailer which was bringing in 16 cars fro dusshera delivery had broke down and they calculated that it will be unable to reach stockyard on time for delivery. They could manage to arrange a few cars from other dealer' stockyards. For my silver celerio vxi cng they swapped an ertiga which kothari wheels needed. Anyways, I was ok with the manufacture date and physical condition of the car and decided to go ahead with the delivery. The ODO read 26kms at that time. I did not know about the DOT code on tyres. Will check that today.

The car ha not been registered with RTO yet. RTO is closed till tomorrow (monday 6th oct 2014) and will reopen on tuesday. My dealer sales rep said on wednesday, he will accompany me with the agent to the RTO to show the car and will take half an hour for RTO inspection after which I can leave. Number will be issued on friday. Dealer will give a no. plate. The RC card will rech at my postal address in 65 days!!!

Yesterdy after taking delivery I came home and then went to the temple. Puja was done. Coming weekend planning to get the number plate and seat cover done. The dealer gave the following items from their end as complimentary:
1. air freshner
2. mud flaps
3. floor mats
4. Ganesh idol
5. steering cover

I bought only 1 accessory - Pioneer double din music system with 4 pioneer speakers. It has aux, cd/dvd, usb. no bluetooth (I dint need one). The dealer gae 5% discount on this music system.

Should I get underbody coating and window films installed from 3M? Any suggestions?
Old 9th October 2014, 01:08   #464
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rana_kirti View Post
Hi Arun,

I'm glad you feel better now.

or

2. was the display ON but there was no reading in the odo part ?

I ask this as when I went for the pdi of my polo the odo reading was "trA" or "trR". I was able to cycle through the menus.

my sa had to me that odo will start at time of delivery. when I collected my vehicle, on day of delivery it had about 10 kms or less on it.

Can you or some one else throw more light on this ?

Thanks a ton.
Quote:
Hi Rana, the display was very much ON. the lights were ON too. I don't remember exactly what else was there. But for sure, there was no mention of the 'Kms' when I switched the key ON for the first time. I remember that b'cos I was very curious to know about the odo reading. Pardon my ignorance, I always thought when you check the new car right in the yard, the odo would show '0 Kms'. But the SA explained me that the odo would show at least 10 - 15 kms since road test would've been done at the manufacturing plant itself. I was indeed convinced about that bit.

The crux of the problem in any case, was the SA. He never inspired confidence. He kept on changing his words on several things. For instance, he said that the car was in transit and would reach in 5 - 6 days, but on the third day, he said it has already reached the yard. This is just one of the many contradicting info he gave me. When I checked with the yard manager, he said that the car has reached a month back!!! In fact, the very reason why I went to the yard was to check the odo reading.

Coming back to it, the odo didn't show any reading when I switched the key ON for the first time. However, after a few minutes, when I did it again, I could see a big '0' (Zero) right at the centre. There was also the fuel indicator icon on the top right. When I asked about it, the SA told me that it's not the odo reading, but an indication of the fact that the fuel is empty. The SA said the kms run would reflect post PDI only.

I wish I had taken pics of it. I didn't, because I never thought for a moment that that's an issue. Besides, the small threads on the tyres were intact. So I was convinced with what the SA told me - at least on this bit. My knowledgeable friend who was supposed to accompany me to the yard couldn't make it. Only later when I spoke to him over phone, I realized that it's something of concern and posted it on TBHP.

Besides, there was one more issue. The bonnet wasn't closing properly, and guess I was sidetracked by it - I was busy checking the bonnet of every other car parked in the yard.

Hope this helps.
Hope these following pics clarifies the doubt.

The snap immediately taken after the my polo was unloaded from the trailer. The odometer is showing as TRANSIT MODE.
The second pic has been taken after the PDI. Usually during the PDI they will change the transit mode. After that it was showing 5km in the odometer.
Attached Thumbnails
ARTICLE: Pre-delivery Inspection (PDI) & Check List-imag2206.jpg  

ARTICLE: Pre-delivery Inspection (PDI) & Check List-imag2209.jpg  

nidhinsarath is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 12:31   #465
BHPian

Bmw 2014 model bought on 31st July 2014 but production date 9th Oct 2013!!

Hi Experts!

I got myself a Bmw 320d Sport line from Platino Classic, Cochin. We booked the car on 20th May 2014 and got the car on 31st July 2014. We exclusively asked for the 2014 model even though they had the 2013 model available at a cheaper price(3-4 Lakhs difference).

Recently, my wife read in a newspaper that around 32 Bmw cars have filed a case against Platino Classic, Cochin for delivering them with 2013 models instead of 2014 to which they have requested and received stay order from court.

I was curious about my car's model even though my car's color is Melbourne Red which according to the showroom is different for 2014 model in comparison to 2013 model.

When I gave my car for Paint protection film treatment at 3m and for a car wash at Pete's detailing center, both of them showed me that the car's bumper has been repainted! Also, the car's oil level was showing less than half even before the first service which is due in January. So, I thought of looking at how to find out the details about my car.

A thread in teambhp had a link to Bmw VIN decoder. I found the Chasis number of my car and entered the VIN in the site. I was shocked to see the result!

My car was produced in October 2013! I tried a few other decoders and they confirmed the date to be 9th October 2013!

I have attached the pics and details from decoder.

Please help me on what is to be done regarding this.

First of all, Is it normal for 2014 models bought in July 2014 to be produced in October 2013?

If not, as the car is already registered, is there anything that can be done now?

My Father in law was telling me that we will file a case against them. Should we do it or talk to them asking for an explanation and possible compensation?

Please help!
Attached Thumbnails
ARTICLE: Pre-delivery Inspection (PDI) & Check List-imag0715.jpg  

ARTICLE: Pre-delivery Inspection (PDI) & Check List-screenshot_20141223110636.png  

ARTICLE: Pre-delivery Inspection (PDI) & Check List-imag0711.jpg  

Attached Images

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks