Team-BHP - ARTICLE: Find your car's date of manufacture (VIN)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   On buying a car (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/buying-car/)
-   -   ARTICLE: Find your car's date of manufacture (VIN) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/buying-car/96830-article-find-your-cars-date-manufacture-vin-221.html)

Hi,

Can anyone decode this VIN for me. Its a Jazz booked for my friend.

MAKGK787AM300990

Understand it is a Jan 2021 vehicle but any other details would be more helpful.

Thanks in Advance.

Can someone help me decode the following VIN?
Thanks in advance!
MZBET813MMN200363

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torque_Curve (Post 4988308)
MZBET813MMN200363

VIN: MZBET813MMN200363
Model Year: 2021
Engine: 1.5 U2 CRDi
Engine No.: D4FAMM172336
Transmission: 6AT
Production Date: 19-01-2021
Exterior Color: GWP (Glacier White Pearl)

Please help with the manufacturing details and the build sheet for VIN no:

MA3CNC32SMA243560

Thanks.

Hyundai vin checking website is showing " your location is a country where service is not available".

Quote:

Originally Posted by SolidusSnake (Post 4990359)
Hyundai vin checking website is showing "Your location is a country where service is not available".

Yes, sadly the service has been stopped. Trying to figure out a way out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by a4anurag (Post 4990501)
Yes, sadly the service has been stopped. Trying to figure out a way out.

So does this mean that GSW can't be used for VIN decoding anymore? In that case, how about connecting to a VPN to some other country's server and then logging in?

Quote:

Originally Posted by akash_v12 (Post 4990533)
So does this mean that GSW can't be used for VIN decoding anymore? In that case, how about connecting to a VPN to some other country's server and then logging in?

I tried but was not able to login. As far as I can recall, when registering we have to mention our country, I think maybe we can try creating new account on GSW, mentioning a country where service is available.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akash_v12 (Post 4990533)

Tried that too. :D

Moment you enter your username and try to sign in by using VPN, same error pop's up.

The app is crashing. Can someone helop with Toyota Urban Cruiser manufacturing details ror VIN - MA3PYGJ1SMA725609.

Thanks in advance

Quote:

Originally Posted by sadnabrina (Post 4991441)
The app is crashing. Can someone helop with Toyota Urban Cruiser manufacturing details ror VIN - MA3PYGJ1SMA725609.

Thanks in advance

Manufactured in January 2021.

Wanted to decode a KIA Sonet’s VIN. Now that hyundai GSW is not working :Frustrati what is the workaround? How do I check the details?

Quote:

Originally Posted by k2max6 (Post 4993089)
Wanted to decode a KIA Sonet’s VIN. Now that hyundai GSW is not working :Frustrati what is the workaround? How do I check the details?

Currently, there is no workaround that we've been able to find. The maximum we can do is to decode the VIN using the first few pages.

Found a way out to access Hyundai GSW :D. Use VPN via Finland. Works perfectly. Created a new account, verified over VPN itself.

Mods Note - Please remove if violates tbhp guidelines.

Quote:

Originally Posted by k2max6 (Post 4993180)
Found a way out to access Hyundai GSW. Use VPN via Finland. Works perfectly. Created a new account, verified over VPN itself..

Yes, this is what I have done too. rl:

I know it is wrong but had to do so to download the service manual for my Creta.