Team-BHP > Team-BHP Advice > On buying a car


Reply
 
3,736,585 views Search this Thread
Old 6th April 2023, 20:41   #4051
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 214
Thanked: 629 Times
Re: ARTICLE: Find your car's date of manufacture (VIN)

Can someone help with KIA Carens VIN: MZBGC813LPN091599?
vinodvayyat is offline  
Old 6th April 2023, 20:51   #4052
BHPian
 
ptaneja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: South Pole,Mars
Posts: 885
Thanked: 1,025 Times
Re: ARTICLE: Find your car's date of manufacture (VIN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinodvayyat View Post
Can someone help with KIA Carens VIN: MZBGC813LPN091599?
Production Date - 24th March 2023
Engine No. D4FAPM827639
Diesel / 6MT / Glacier White Pearl
ptaneja is offline  
Old 8th April 2023, 13:45   #4053
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: gurgaon
Posts: 7
Thanked: 3 Times
Re: ARTICLE: Find your car's date of manufacture (VIN)

Need help with knowing manufacturing date of car

Kia Seltos Petrol
VIN - MZBEP812LPN485334

Thanks
gnarula is offline  
Old 11th April 2023, 08:41   #4054
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2023
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 10
Thanked: 15 Times
Re: ARTICLE: Find your car's date of manufacture (VIN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnarula View Post
Need help with knowing manufacturing date of car

Kia Seltos Petrol
VIN - MZBEP812LPN485334

Thanks
Production Date 2023-01-23. Details attached
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Technical Information.pdf (51.1 KB, 145 views)
AutoDIYer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th April 2023, 13:22   #4055
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 79
Thanked: 56 Times
Re: ARTICLE: Find your car's date of manufacture (VIN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoDIYer View Post
Production Date 2023-01-23. Details attached
Hi AutoDIYer
Could you help finding the month of manufacture for the following VIN. It is for Sonet. I wanted to know if this is a RDE compatible engine.

MZBFF811VPN288891

Thanks.
vinodh_eee is offline  
Old 11th April 2023, 13:57   #4056
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2023
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 10
Thanked: 15 Times
Re: ARTICLE: Find your car's date of manufacture (VIN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinodh_eee View Post
Hi AutoDIYer
Could you help finding the month of manufacture for the following VIN. It is for Sonet. I wanted to know if this is a RDE compatible engine.

MZBFF811VPN288891

Thanks.
Production Date2023-03-27. Details attached
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Technical Information.pdf (51.2 KB, 103 views)
AutoDIYer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th April 2023, 16:19   #4057
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 2
Thanked: 0 Times
Re: ARTICLE: Find your car's date of manufacture (VIN)

Can some one help with production date for Kia sonet
VIN : MZBFF811LPN278026
chakri12 is offline  
Old 14th April 2023, 11:16   #4058
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 2
Thanked: 0 Times
Re: ARTICLE: Find your car's date of manufacture (VIN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakri12 View Post
Can some one help with production date for Kia sonet
VIN : MZBFF811LPN278026

Hi
AutoDIYer/praneja Can you please help ?
Or anyone ?
chakri12 is offline  
Old 14th April 2023, 11:47   #4059
BHPian
 
ptaneja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: South Pole,Mars
Posts: 885
Thanked: 1,025 Times
Re: ARTICLE: Find your car's date of manufacture (VIN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakri12 View Post
Can some one help with production date for Kia sonet
VIN : MZBFF811LPN278026
Prod Date - 27th Feb 2023
Engine Number - G3LCPV057367
6 speed manual transmission
Petrol

Last edited by ptaneja : 14th April 2023 at 11:48.
ptaneja is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th April 2023, 15:11   #4060
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 34
Thanked: 19 Times
Re: ARTICLE: Find your car's date of manufacture (VIN)

Hi Team,

Can some one plz help in decoding MALPC812TPM496334?

Many thanks in advance.
abhinav1817 is offline  
Old 19th April 2023, 12:37   #4061
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 34
Thanked: 19 Times
Re: ARTICLE: Find your car's date of manufacture (VIN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav1817 View Post
Hi Team,

Can some one plz help in decoding MALPC812TPM496334?

Many thanks in advance.
Can some one please help or guide me where i can do it myself?

most of the internet search is not letting me reach details how i see above from team members.
abhinav1817 is offline  
Old 21st April 2023, 13:30   #4062
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2023
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 10
Thanked: 15 Times
Re: ARTICLE: Find your car's date of manufacture (VIN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav1817 View Post
Can some one please help or guide me where i can do it myself?

most of the internet search is not letting me reach details how i see above from team members.
You can use the website https://service.hyundai-motor.com/eu...tiles?siteCd=H to get the details for Hyundai and Kia Cars. Only catch is that its geofencing enabled and it does not work from India. You need VPN connection to a supported country and use if from there.
AutoDIYer is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd April 2023, 12:18   #4063
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 34
Thanked: 19 Times
Re: ARTICLE: Find your car's date of manufacture (VIN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoDIYer View Post
You can use the website https://service.hyundai-motor.com/eu...tiles?siteCd=H to get the details for Hyundai and Kia Cars. Only catch is that its geofencing enabled and it does not work from India. You need VPN connection to a supported country and use if from there.
Thanks a lot, however i only have office laptop, so i cannot change vpn settings in it. If you can help me with the confirmation that it is April 2023 (as claimed by Dealer) that would be greatly helpful and appreciated.

I can see P there (10th digit) for 2023 but i don't see a month identifier.
abhinav1817 is offline  
Old 24th April 2023, 21:13   #4064
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2023
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 10
Thanked: 15 Times
Re: ARTICLE: Find your car's date of manufacture (VIN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav1817 View Post
Thanks a lot, however i only have office laptop, so i cannot change vpn settings in it. If you can help me with the confirmation that it is April 2023 (as claimed by Dealer) that would be greatly helpful and appreciated.

I can see P there (10th digit) for 2023 but i don't see a month identifier.
Production Date 2023-04-12 . Details attached
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Technical Information (2).pdf (48.1 KB, 79 views)
AutoDIYer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th April 2023, 20:03   #4065
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 3
Thanked: 6 Times
Re: ARTICLE: Find your car's date of manufacture (VIN)

Hello,

Please help me decode this VIN for Hyundai I20.
MALBK512TPM224451

Not able to use the link posted above.

TIA
shivam1298 is offline  
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2023, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks