Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th January 2006, 16:26   #16
Team-BHP Support

tsk1979, hey i youknow of soruce please please help me. Desperately needed 100nF/630V and 10nF/2KV or 10nF/3KV.
Old 24th January 2006, 16:43   #17
Team-BHP Support

SP road bangalore had lots of electronic shops which had these items. I suggest you go to an electronics market in mumbai. If not available there you can ask some bangalore member to check out. I am in Delhi now and dont know of shops here which stock all this.
Old 24th January 2006, 16:44   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik247
So guys, whats ASL in Pionees systems? What does it do?
ASL, if i am right, helps to keep the output volume constant for varying sources of input. If you notice, a FM station at a given volume is less louder than a audio CD at the same volume. In order to overcome the difference in output when switching between various sources, ASL can be used.
While setting the ASL, you have to select a FM station as a bench mark and set the volume. Once this is set and ASL activated, this volume or output is taken as reference and the system automatically adjusts the output volume for different inputs.
Old 24th January 2006, 22:54   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosikrishna
ASL, if i am right, helps to keep the output volume constant for varying sources of input. If you notice, a FM station at a given volume is less louder than a audio CD at the same volume. In order to overcome the difference in output when switching between various sources, ASL can be used.
While setting the ASL, you have to select a FM station as a bench mark and set the volume. Once this is set and ASL activated, this volume or output is taken as reference and the system automatically adjusts the output volume for different inputs.
So doesn't it help while playing CD's??

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks