Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th April 2006, 15:39   #16
BHPian

The RB-20 costs 6000. I know one guy who says that he is willing to make a aux-in wire for me at a price of 1000rs.. well i was wondering if there was any way that we could get this wire, or make it for anything cheaper..

also i read something on the pioneer site.. i have a P1Y.. it is 60 x 4 for cd and 40 x 4 for FM and AUX IN.. strange but true...

~cheers
-Ash
Old 14th April 2006, 18:28   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker
The connector that driven is giving is a Fake. It is self made by them
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunbir
Amit, considering the Pioneer CD-RB10 sells for $35 + shipping on crutchfield, I think Rs1500 is a decent price. I dont think what he's offering is the CD-RB10, but I know it works. You could try bargaining...
LBM I never said it was the Pioneer cable. Read the below quote from way back where I clearly said it wasnt the pioneer cable. Stop assuming things. You know what they say... When you ASSUME, you make an *** of U and well... U

The cable is NOT made by Driven. It is an imported 3rd party product. It doesnt claim to be the the pioneer cable, so its not a fake. I know the manufacturer in Korea. If you want to order a large consignment I will swing the deal for you. BTW it is also freely available in Singapore and Thailand.

LBM... Please refrain from making such comments without the complete information. I am getting tired of correcting you all the time. Seriously.
Old 14th April 2006, 23:13   #18
Senior - BHPian

My serious apologizes. I take back my words. I have no right to comment on other people before complete info. BTW can I get any info about the korean manufacturer I might swing some other deal with him :->
Old 16th April 2006, 15:04   #19
BHPian

so i make cables,,, lol,,
ya and i make lot of other suff, you must have heards of clarion HX-D2, I MADE IT,, lol
sir with all due respect, i dont have a tool room as you have at my premises,,i am just a trader,, and gunbir is right, you should read the whole thread before posting anything,, and please dont make such bold statements,,
regards,,
manik

Quote:
The connector that driven is giving is a Fake. It is self made by them , BUT it will work fine with a HU(means serve the purpose of aux-in). From the pioneer side they offer RB-10 and RB-20 both of them are AUX in adapters the diff is that in RB-10 there is no IPBUS out it means that u cannot connect any thing further ahead of the AUX unit but in RB-20 u can connect further in any IPBUS device like changer or IPOD controller.

for RB-20
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pn..._32762,00.html

for RB-10
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pn..._35681,00.html

Firstly if any one search in the maket for the same they will get only RB-20 because of the expansion point of view. And for the cost it will be around 5k-6k. Rest it up to u which one do u wanna buy.
Old 16th April 2006, 16:12   #20
Senior - BHPian

Yaar Korea tha Address to de de.
Old 16th April 2006, 22:41   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yaar Korea tha Address to de de.
They are a major ODM supplying to many american brands. They dont deal with end users. Moreover, let me know what you need and if the quantities are large enough, I will get involved. BTW such information is supposed to remain within an industry. The fact that you ask for such information on a public forum leads me to think this is just a joke for you.

They are a serious business contact that I cannot jeapordise just to keep you entertained. I doubt you have any serious business in mind. If you do however, call me and we can take this further.

Also, here is the same thing being sold elsewhere...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=50552

Last edited by gunbir : 16th April 2006 at 22:50.
Old 17th April 2006, 11:10   #22
Senior - BHPian

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Personal attacks on fellow BHPians are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. All members are part of the Team-BHP family and any discriminating or derogatory comment is dealt with severely.

We advice you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Last edited by ajmat : 17th April 2006 at 13:01.
Old 17th April 2006, 15:00   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
My serious apologizes. I take back my words. I have no right to comment on other people before complete info. BTW can I get any info about the korean manufacturer I might swing some other deal with him :->

ajmat as per the above statment made by me I had taken back all which I have said. Correct me if I am wrong. Also some people are also after me (which like them I dont wanna say names) for what I post in this forum. And I again sorry what I said earlier that the aux-in adapter supplied by driven is not Pioneer make it is made buy any 3rd party which I dont know. Thats why I said it is fake.

In the last post made by Mr Gunbir in which it is of ebay the same aux-in adapater is shown and it is made by a US based company not a KOREA based.

http://www.pac-audio.com/contact/contact.asp

Now tell me what is my fault in this topic ajmat. I have apolozie earlier and I am doing it again. Also I dont not had the intention of attack someone.
Old 17th April 2006, 16:02   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunbir
Amit, considering the Pioneer CD-RB10 sells for $35 + shipping on crutchfield, I think Rs1500 is a decent price. I dont think what he's offering is the CD-RB10, but I know it works. You could try bargaining...
Hi Gunbir,

Is this avilable in Bangalore, if so please give the details.I have a double Din Pioneer and needs this cable for connecting an MP3/radio .
Old 17th April 2006, 16:33   #25
Team-BHP Support

I am off to penang and singapore and will pick it up out there
Old 17th April 2006, 22:18   #26
Senior - BHPian

Now thats what you call a conspiracy theory...

Quote:
Also some people are also after me (which like them I dont wanna say names) for what I post in this forum.
LBM... dude... please... you've got it all wrong. The real problem here is: you make affirmative statements like "Its a fake" when you should be asking "Is it an original" to which we would reply "No, its a 3rd party product as has been mentioned in this thread earlier".

I have no idea how your business works so I am in no position to make any statements about hydraulic presses. I would respect you as a manufacturer and expect you to have a wealth of information in your area of core expertise.

That said, We know PAC well and have used many of their products. PAC does not manufacture that cable. They get it from Asia, not from the same manufacturer though. If you look very closely at the PAC cable, you would see a few subtle differences.

And thus my point, we dont make that cable, neither does Driven. The one Driven has comes from Korea, and there are other varities from elsewhere in Asia, available from PAC etc and also available unbranded in Singapore, Bangkok and possibly elsewhere in India.

And no one is after you, you're not being followed, your phone is not tapped. Relax man. We spend a lot of time on this forum and the primary objective is... people come here for advice from more experienced ICE hobbyists, and we sometimes have some information which can help. I hope people here have benefited from our feedback.

Eventually, we are here to help anyone who needs it, and if you will only ask us before making incorrect statements, there is no problem.
Old 18th April 2006, 12:02   #27
BHPian

Now that we are all friends again , I have a similar but slightly different need..

I have been looking for the Pio CD IB100 iPOD adapter for some time for the 5750MP HU.. The best quote I got in Blr was 5K grey and delivery time of 1-2 weeks. is it a good deal?

Can the gurus help to source this?

Vipul, if you want to connect your iPOD you should consider the IB100 ,as it will charge the iPOD as well as give you control from the HU. So the iPOD can be hidden/locked away. It will cost more but should be worth it.
Old 18th April 2006, 12:19   #28
Senior - BHPian

Nitin at 5k the ipod adapter is a good deal but u cannot use it to it full use if u use it on 5750. The ipod adapter is best matched with new series of HU of Pioneer like 6850. With this HU u would use it fully. Rest I am using this adapter and I am fully satisfied with this product.
Old 23rd May 2006, 23:01   #29
Team-BHP Support

Could not find it in singapore - found a dealer in Penang next to my hotel....at midnight before I left

Anyway, picked one up from US of ebay - connected this to my ipod interface and now the system sounds awesome. Also got an itrip for the honda - not a patch on a direct connection!
Old 23rd May 2006, 23:27   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzin_hornets
I know one guy who says that he is willing to make a aux-in wire for me at a price of 1000rs.. well i was wondering if there was any way that we could get this wire, or make it for anything cheaper..
Exactly what I have done - 600 bucks it cost me. And asked a friend to get the ipod car charger from the states for 700 bucks

Total cost = 1300 bucks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks