Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment

Search this Thread
Old 9th February 2006, 20:01   #16
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychedelic
Hi Guys,
I will be getting my swift anytime this month just wanted to know your opinions on few accessories:
Car Stereo: Pioneer 4800, Pioneer 6' 5" 4 way (260 watts) rear, Pioneer 6'5" 2 way (190 watts) front. Don't wanna install 6'x9' and reduce the boot space (whatever that is). How about installing all four as 3 way speakers?
Tint: v-cool all around (got quotes for around 9K) Just wondering if its worthwhile to put v-cool all around? How about Lumar film?
Seat Covers: Need your advice... Preferablly original leather. With price quotes please.
Child Seat: I'm planning to install one for my toddler. Am I paranoid or does anyone of you have it installed? Where can I find these?

Thanks,
Psyched
I moved this to ICE because of the Stereo part...ha any excuse...

Anyway let us know the budget for the stereo and you are sure to recieve more suggestions than you care to read.

As far as the Child Seat is concerned I would suggest getting a Britax. It is far better than graco and evenflo and we should know we got all 3 and our son prefered the Britax. He was 12 months old at the time and I dont think he cared about brands.
Old 9th February 2006, 20:39   #17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHAGWAN

I am about to install some sound in my car & I do have a budget of 100/- K for it.

BHAGWAN

Hi,

Sorry deleted the post. Wanted to post in a diff topic.

Viper

Last edited by viper : 9th February 2006 at 20:51.
Old 11th February 2006, 14:08   #18
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50paise
buddy.. in my swift i hve got a v kool n it cost me 18k..
leather seats are fine.. get stainley leather i got mine for 40k..
i have got xenons fixed in my car.. cost me like 28k
on a swift xenons give it a total different charm..
i have MTX running in my swift.. with twin 15" woofers.. supported by twin mono amp. MTX.. cost me another lakh and a half with clarion head unit and polk momo speakers
cheers
Hey,

By any chance did you buy and get the stuff installed from Ramesh Auto Stores or Shreyas Motors at Opera House.

Viper

Most Viewed