Team-BHP - JBL And Infinity new demo car competition 2006 - A team-BHP exclusive look
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   JBL And Infinity new demo car competition 2006 - A team-BHP exclusive look (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/11272-jbl-infinity-new-demo-car-competition-2006-team-bhp-exclusive-look-2.html)

He Sam... The Infinity Subaru... really nice car, great design for a demo car, sure it sounds great too.

Nice car Sam. I am at a loss for words. Really beautiful.

Isn't it? :) I think this is a strong contender for winner. It's really beautiful. And not too many cars with Infinity setups. So this one really stands out.

Hi Sam,
Infinity looks great... Waiting for the next....

Coming up, for tomorrow will be the Audi A3 from France. This one is a bit of a cheat as it was installed by Renato Rivic in Germany.
Still, here's the Block Diagram for the car's system. Wait for the pictures tomorrow.

Now that's something! The Scooby I mean. Awesome piece of craftmanship on that car! That colour combo just adds to the whole effect! Surely one of the best I've seen!

Wow an ICED impreza, wet dream for many ??

Thats what you call an all out effort, colour combos, finish... and obviously the sound has really got to be something. Makes a good show car with the lighting scheme.

Perfect.

Re: A3.

a) the center ch. uses a bridged output?

a french system without audax or focal!

i tell you what. instead of building the swift just import this car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by navin
i tell you what. instead of building the swift just import this car.

And make sure u hand over the keys to me when its in bangy ;) ..

NO! Sam! NO! dont know what the bangy boys did to the eyeballer or who in bangy did it but that poor car was never the same. The A3 is just too good to be so abused. I'm gonna drive it to work and watch my Boss's face.

Quote:

Originally Posted by navin
NO! Sam! NO! dont know what the bangy boys did to the eyeballer or who in bangy did it but that poor car was never the same. The A3 is just too good to be so abused. I'm gonna drive it to work and watch my Boss's face.

O guruji !!!!! A scooby/A3 are meant to be driven the way we do .. For a daily driver i think u could do with a 235 bhp RS :Frustrati ... U can impress ur boss with that ... LOL

Btw whats this kissa about the eyeballer and we bangy boys now ??? Anyone mind shedding some light .. Navin , sam ???

I'll let Sam explain since he knows more. McLrena teh A3 is a small car you the TT is Audi's racing coupe.

The Infinity Subaru's a good job on what is basically not such a good looking car...bring on the rest, Sam.

What's it gonna be today....

Hey, I dunno how I missed this thread so far or maybe its coz I don't even look at the ICE section as music sounds the same to me from any set up !! But looking at these two cars certainly makes one drool .... lets see what comes our way today !!!

I luved the mini though .... as the car !!

Cheers