Team-BHP - Icing a Alto ?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Icing a Alto ? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/11641-icing-alto.html)

Hi,

One of my friend has just bought an Alto 3 days ago and we want to ICE it as soon as possible.

My old zen had the following and he says he wants the same but i want to ask some experts.

I had:
1. JVC MP3/VCD player (Rs 6500) NOw costs rs 4100
2. Alpine 4 Channel AMP cost around rs 3100
3. Sony 12 inches Subwoofer cost around 2500
4. JVC Speaker costs around 1500
5. Amp wiring kit with fuse rs 650.

Everything without Bill but with 3 months warranty.

Now he wants some good speaker as he wants when he turn ont he volume to expreme the voice should also go out and not only bass.

Also most of the shop owners are now days recommending pioneer sub and sound barrier or pioneer amp. is that good ? I have had the above system in zen for more than 4 years and had no single problem.

So some suggesstion will be good.

Thanks.

An alpine 4 channel amp. for Rs.3100, are you serious. The amp you got must be local or duplicate. I believe it's the one with 1300W written on it?? But an original alpine amp at Rs.3100, i dont think it's possible.
The bill for the alpine amp. that I bought:
http://img124.imageshack.us/my.php?i...antamps9ts.jpg

I bought this a couple of days back. The above one is a Four channel amp, and the below one is a Monoblock Amp.

Anyways, all the best with ICEing your friend's car.

wat the .. so costly amp.. man i will check the model out and tell ya.. i for got the model names of all the things. but the costler amp here we get in chandigarh is of boston (one of the worlds best ICE compnay) is of 10k i think.

I dont think that the amp is duplicate coz we can pay rs 500 + 12.2 % VAT more on each item and get bill. And i had the same amp in my car for like 4 years and i bought it for 5k at tht time.

it must be the Alpine V12 1400Watts (silver or black) thingie... This is a Assembled/Fake alpine amp but it does work and the black colored ones are ok.

please use the internet. there are a lot of fake pioneers, alpine etc.. out there. check out the company websites and also those of certain better retailers like crutchfield, onlinecarstereo, etc... and get the correct model numbers. most fakes dont have the same model nummbers.

lastly if your budget is around 20K i'll suggest 2 options

Bass SL option:
HU: Blau or Sony for about 7K
JBL CS series in the front and rear 5K
Sony 504 amp 5K
Pio 306C woofer in closed box 4K
wires and install 2K
-----------------
7+5+5+4+2 =23K.

SQ option
Blau or Sony HU for 8K the one that is ipod compatible
JBL GTO or Blau ODx series in front and rear 6K
Pio 6100 amp 7K
wires and install 2K
---------------------
8+6+7+2 = 23K

my guess is if your friend is uner 20 she/he'll prefer option 1 if she/he is over 40 option 2 and between 20-40 he/she can swing either way.

exactly abhibh. the point aza and i are trying to make that it cannot be a genuine alpine amp which comes with 2 years warranty and 1 year insurance. It has to be either assembled or fake. But some of them do work fine and will suffice everyday usage.

Abhibh, Doont be surprised buddy the Alpine amp in your car is chinese that is why its that cheap.The Alpine company these guys are talking about is 'The Alpine Company'.I thinks its U.S company well dont know much about it but the one you r using is definately chinese one's.

Dont bother the Amp is just fine not bad at all.If your friend has limited budget this setup is fine.

It is just that instead of Jvc mp3 player he can go for Pioneer coz its output is better.
Tell him to go for Pioneer Subwoofer 306 Dvc.Its LatestA bit expensive.arnd 3000k.
And for clarity in speakers go for Jbl....

OMG.. All of the chandigarh runs on Fake amps.. :lol

He doesnt have a limited budget. He can spend upto 25k. Though BOSTON dissapointed him. They are qouting 35k - 50K for the setup inhis car but they guarantee that that will be the best out there in chandigarh.

xtreme_torque u got the amp to much expensive u could have got the higher alpine models for this price i have got two mrd 1005 in my car each for 21k and i got the offer for 545 for 19 k man u got mugged man.

LBM.... 19k for 545??... are you sure?/... where??.. I'd be interested..

Quote:

Originally Posted by somebodystopme
The Alpine company these guys are talking about is 'The Alpine Company'.I thinks its U.S company well dont know much about .

Alpine is Japaese but they make their products is "other" countries.

This a pic of the Ishiguro-san, their president.
http://www.alpine.com/e/investor/ann.../ar_2005_1.pdf

Quote:

Originally Posted by low_bass_makker
i got the offer for 545 for 19 k man u got mugged man.

Get me one too. I'd repalce my 340 with this.

It Is Available At Delhi At Kb I Got Two 1005 Under My Hood And They Kick The Crap Out My Pioneer 3000 Watts Subs. Cool Stuff Man I Think I Am Going To Upgrade The Sub To 5000spl As Soon I Get Them.

wow! and what do you intend to do to them 1005!

KB, we need to find someone in delhi to get us these amps. damn these prices are much cheaper than mumbai.

navin what do u get in bombay what are the prices can u plz let me know.