Team-BHP - tweeters......
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   tweeters...... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/11759-tweeters.html)

its not that i'm a pioneer fan....but still curious, are there better ones available than TS-20 pioneer tweeters (again i mean better SPL and SQ)....also, anything specific for mid-range as well. i'm using Bose 3 1/2" pair (2 Ohm) powered by my HU sony XRCA620X along with "JAZZY" (kidding) "cupid usa" tweeters (which i thot was a GREAT deal for $ 6 lol: )

I love the T-20's had used them in the past and they performed like a dream....however they are really ugly!

how much did u pay 4 it? am getting it for 700 for chinese and 1600-1700 for genuine (korea)....

What is it with the Delhi guys with their tee-ess-twenties and Ikkis-pacchaas... :Frustrati

Guys grow up!!! wake up!!! and smell the 2006 coffee!!! There are a lot of better products and brands out there.
please:

Now Now gunbr. To each his own. Remember one of "your" delhi boys had only subs and tweeters in his car! Maybe you should move to mumbai! LOL Just kidding.

Quote:

Originally Posted by navin
Now Now gunbr. To each his own. Remember one of "your" delhi boys had only subs and tweeters in his car! Maybe you should move to mumbai! LOL Just kidding.

:p Navinji there are "Delhi sub tweet" guys and then there are Mumbai "Clitter Amp" guys... hehehe... Though it seems like a national epidemic, the most serious cases can be found in Delhi. And thats what irritates me...

maybe that is why you are so busy in Delhi. Seriously if youthink Delhi is more aflicted then you gotta see mumbai. actually i find mumbai guys tend to want way too much BOOM in their car. Sometimes I feel like I am the one who is hearing impared.

Mumbai and Boom. Yes. Good example would be the guy who had four JBL tubes in the boot of his car. :Shockked: what was he thinking?

You get tweeters from JBL/Audison/Blau/Alpine. Try them.

gunbir boss, i just asked abt the opinion (& suggestions) of gurus like urself....all what i know is thru my own (so called) research....and as such wanted to have an idea which tweeters to go in for.

Quote:

What is it with the Delhi guys with their tee-ess-twenties and Ikkis-pacchaas...
agree:lol:

if u see the 2005/2006 Catalogue Ts20's get the smallest mention. 2150 doesn't get mentioned i think ;) but still in delhi the facination continues

Quote:

Originally Posted by panky12345
gunbir boss, i just asked abt the opinion (& suggestions) of gurus like urself....all what i know is thru my own (so called) research....and as such wanted to have an idea which tweeters to go in for.

Pankaj... my comments were a result of my mounting frustration with our Delhites not being able to think "out of the (Pioneer) box". my comments werent directed specifically at you

While there are plenty of great 'standalone' tweeters out there... I really dont get the separate tweeter concept. I suggest you look into good component sets and audition a few.