Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th September 2006, 18:40   #31
BHPian

no way raghav...why would u want to separate soul from body?
Have u tried it on urself!! just kidding.....
Old 6th September 2006, 22:10   #32
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava
My point though was that the threads that have absolutely no substance like our rantings at times would be posted in that section, in two words they would be full of fultu bakwaas bas, nothing else. Navin I'm PM'ing you a link for you to go through. This will probably explain to you in details what I am suggesting.
what makes you think the non-audio posts on this thread were less significant than the 1st post (on this thread). You see sometime the most off topic thing on ICE is ICE itself. Just ask Sam.
Old 6th September 2006, 23:47   #33
Distinguished - BHPian

I agree. iRghava, we should be the last people to complain. Everyone at team-BHP knows, that despite my sheer love for audio, i cannot discuss it without adding spice.

I believe the ICE forum is made of resposible netizens and navin does not police unless he has to. Happily, this has worked here perfectly. What's the point of a good discussion of you can't make it light and if you cannot smile during it. And who decides what banter is meaningless and what is not.

Banter banter pe likha hai sunn-ne wale ka naam.

Main aur mera banter, aksar banter karte hai. (amitabh's famous line)

Banter jaa... jaa,,, jaa... banter jaa jaa jaa. Pehle banter ki pehli chitthi, raghav ko de aa. (salman's favourite song, with his heroine, bantershree)

Yeh bantering hum nahi chhodenge, chhodenge bum magar, bantering na chhodenge. (sholay)

I want to banter. I want to bannter. (queen)

Banter-vous! aha! Banter-vous! (Abba)

Ek banter, hotel ke anter. (hollywood movie about a monkey, dubed in hindi banter)

And many more. Bantero yeh bakwaas.

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 6th September 2006 at 23:49.
Old 7th September 2006, 00:44   #34
BHPian

Banter ICE Mentor

Way to go Sam, once you get back from germany, you can add from your vocab in German too,

BTW getting smothered by that gaggle of gals is the way to kick the bucket
Old 7th September 2006, 11:17   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
Nope he was smothered by this...

...and he died with a huge grin on his face :-)

Nah he is still alive and kicking and about the smothering I think that is for him to know and us not to bother about (the thought of Sam enjoying all that is too painful atleast for me).
careful, sam. do not get smothered too badly lest you might leave them smothers without the s. then there will be a lot of half-germans waiting for their indian daddy. (Hmph!! not the way the Nazis wanted it)
Old 7th September 2006, 14:45   #36
Senior - BHPian

Guys guys don't get me wrong I love the ICE section it is my favorite on TBHP. And Sam without the spicing up of conversations by you, B&T, Navin etc. it would be very boring. Your style is what makes even the most technical posts readable for non-technical people like me. Guys keep up the good work it's been fabulous & that'd the way it should be.

My suggestions was not for the ICE banter but for other useless banter. God forbid there should be any change on the ICE forum, that would be a disaster. This is one of the biggest attractions on TBHP & I of all people would be up in protest if anything was changed here.

Also just to clarify Navin my suggestion was NOT for banter on the ICE threads. I was suggesting a sub-section for completely useless stuff. And the stuff posted on the ICE threads is not useless at all.

So I hereby withdraw my suggestion before B&T or Elf come here and make further mockery of it

P.S. Sam great way of making a point loved your adaptability

Last edited by iraghava : 7th September 2006 at 14:48.
Old 7th September 2006, 16:31   #37
Team-BHP Support

Banter is meant for Shifting Gears.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks