Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st June 2008, 18:30   #91
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishantgandhi View Post
Dude, no offense, but I think this setup is mixed up and not giving out its full potential. The front comps should play via the amp and the rear 6x9s off the HU. Change it and witness the difference.
Maybe thats the way it is setup..really dont care about details as i go to a professional for the install. My job is to lay out the specs, the kinda music i listen and the volume levels. The rest is done by the installers.

Also, since my install is over 2 years, really dont remember the details. Sorry!
Old 14th July 2008, 12:29   #92
BHPian

Hi,

I am getting a JBL CS300.1 amp to drive a sub which will be placed in the SWW in a Honda City. I think the mounting depth can be 5" or max 5.5"

I need advise on which would be a good sub that can give a tight bass, would complement the CS-300.1 and comes within Rs 5k.
Old 22nd July 2008, 22:25   #93
BHPian

Very Innovative Idea.Lots of Thought's gone into the setup.Way to go.
Old 25th July 2008, 01:52   #94
Senior - BHPian

Can someone tell me if a person listen's to Trance music, then what should be the Woofer box. I mean a ported one or a sealed one? I currently have a sealed one and sometimes think that the bass could have been much better. Am i using a worng box?? I want tight bass when listing to Trance and a Boomy bass when listing to Hip-Hop. Please advice.
Old 25th July 2008, 09:25   #95
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinralli View Post
Can someone tell me if a person listen's to Trance music, then what should be the Woofer box. I mean a ported one or a sealed one? I currently have a sealed one and sometimes think that the bass could have been much better. Am i using a worng box?? I want tight bass when listing to Trance and a Boomy bass when listing to Hip-Hop. Please advice.
Whats your configuration?
Old 26th July 2008, 01:18   #96
Senior - BHPian

Well i have Pioneer 6050 with Sony 4 chnl Amp (600W) powering front Herts ESK comps and woffer (Pioneer dont know the # as its very old). Rears are Sony exploded coaxls powered by HU. The wiring is from JBL.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks