Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th May 2006, 16:53   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble
There is a downside to 2 subs though, or 3 for that matter. It takes up a lot of space in your trunk, and leaves very little space to dump mutilated corpses of hookers that pissed you off, Medical Detectives style.

He he he he he ho ho ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......
Old 30th May 2006, 16:55   #32
BHPian

hey lbm
heheh i see you watch jeremy clarkson... Good one heheheh
Old 30th May 2006, 19:24   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool
hey bro kb100...
umm instead of just comparing subs... why dont you tell us how willl you be powering them... cause without that.. its very hard to recommend a sub...... although one question is still left unanswered....spl or sql or both.. what do u want ????
SQL pls... and TIGHT fast accurate bass.. none of that rumbly loose stuff "Dino-Mating-Call" Stuff!!

Amp Juice??... well lets just say "Adequate".. right Gunbir??

Okies... IDQ 10" it is for me!! ... TWO of THEM in a sealed Box!

Ordered!!!
Old 30th May 2006, 19:52   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb100
Amp Juice??... well lets just say "Adequate".. right Gunbir??
Yeah... Adequate is right!!!
Old 1st June 2006, 17:45   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool
. u show me a SQ sub thats rated at 1500 Watt and then ill only buy 1
Man I left it out earlier, Ur amp can also be used with a ID MAX sub It is 2000 max 1000 watts rms rated so it will be happy with it as ur amp is ratted 1000 x1 rms at 14.4 volts and 700 x 1 at 12 volts. And ask other experts in this fourm about the SQ of that sub...........
If u had not bought the IDQ u can thing about this option also as u dont play loud.............
Old 1st June 2006, 20:52   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker
If u had not bought the IDQ u can thing about this option also as u dont play loud.............
so LBM, are IDs not good? i mean for SPL types. I know its SQL, but was searching another forums as well and talking to various gyz here in US....ID doesnt seems to be much popular here. people still prefer to go with pioneer and like. obviously, there is a particular section who loves ID (yup Ids not a mass product)....but i think one should have a ear for that kinda sound!
gunman wd be rt guy to comment!
Old 1st June 2006, 22:38   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by panky12345
gyz here in US....ID doesnt seems to be much popular here. people still prefer to go with pioneer and like. a particular section who loves ID (yup Ids not a mass product)....but i think one should have a ear for that kinda sound!
gunman wd be rt guy to comment!
Panky

Over the last four months I have spent a criminal amout of time on many ICE forums - US, European, Asian, and Australian!...

ON every single one of them I found only nice things to said about the ID's... In fact if you have a USED IDQ to sell in the UK.. the chances are you will get more than the price of a new one in the US - close to TWO in fact!!!

Suffices to say I searched long and hard - and did not find a single bad post/comment about the IDQs.. ended up buying them!

Strangely I did not find a single mention of the Pioneer Subs either.. good or bad! ... I therefore dont think they are that popular amongst the ppl in the know..

Last edited by kb100 : 1st June 2006 at 22:41.
Old 2nd June 2006, 11:01   #38
Senior - BHPian

Kb First of all I am not blaming anyone here . I am in full favour of ID , and soon I am going to buy IDMAX sub for my car.... It is just what u said that

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb100
Suffices to say I searched long and hard - and did not find a single bad post/comment about the IDQs.. ended up buying them!
I search and got this . The sound domain have made a seperate topic for the ID. So it is the OFFICIAL forum of the ID-->

I am again saying that the ID is a bad product. The person using the ID product must have not used it properly or some other problem......
Old 2nd June 2006, 11:19   #39
BHPian

LBM, FYI the official ID forum is http://forum.imagedynamicsusa.com

For every misused / abused / blown ID product, there is a exemplary after sales support which is commonly referred to by end users as the best in the industry.
Old 2nd June 2006, 11:32   #40
Senior - BHPian

http://forum.sounddomain.com/ubb/ult...ubb=forum;f=62

The company logo is there and there is a separate topic on the forum for the ID thats why I said it is the offical I know that there is a form on the ID Site.
Old 2nd June 2006, 11:35   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autophile
LBM, FYI the official ID forum is http://forum.imagedynamicsusa.com

For every misused / abused / blown ID product, there is a exemplary after sales support which is commonly referred to by end users as the best in the industry.
I COnCur!!

In fact I even spoke to someone who put a HOLE in teh the cone with a screwdriver - some installation mishap... guess what ID re-coned it FOR FREE!

The ratio of Happy to unhappy perhaps is 10k:1 .. And most of the unhappy ones are also clearly blown by the aftersales support thay have received!

As for the others- there are some ppl who never can be pleased... And there always will be!! - It takes all kinds of ppl to make the world!!

Anyways I am convinced and I cant wait to get it all hooked up and singing!!... GUNBIRRRRRRRR/JBeeeeee ... HELP!!
Old 2nd June 2006, 20:41   #42
BHPian

oh yeahhhhh that put a smile on my face hehehehehe

been spending a mad amount of time looking up reviews about these baby's... everything i have seen has been good.. so these are my conclusions ....

yeah bro kb100.. even cant wait to hook them and BOUNCE .. hehe... and about the ID after sales service.. i have to agree... its exemplary... lots and lots of happy customers... and i also want to say... from what i have heard.. these can take a **** load of abuse.. so if u have blown one.. either you or someone did something WRONG !!.. as also do not forget.. this is electronics we are talking about...they all tend to go wrong at one point or the other.... heck even Rolls royce has a HELPLINE.. heheh why should they ??? cause even they know ... sometimes even the best product in the world can go WRONG..... you show me 1 brand that dosent have a problem... NONE !! its just the amout of problems that each company has .. thats what makes the difference... and on that point.. i do belive ID is one of the best manufacturers.... the amount sold--- to the amount returned with defects.. . ID has a extremly low return rate... its plain to see from all the fourms.. only a few complains.. .. these are just my feelings guys....
correct me if i am wrong people...
big big BOOM

Last edited by Tool : 2nd June 2006 at 20:44.
Old 5th June 2006, 22:17   #43
BHPian

WOOO HOOO .. THEY HAVE ARRIVED !!!!!!!
my baby's .. my dear precious IDQ's have arrived.. here are the pics.....

now just cant wit to get them in a box.... that should be done by tomorrow
WOO HOOOO
hhehe im damn excited....
thanxxxxxx my bro GUNBIR.. ALL HEIL !!!!
Old 5th June 2006, 22:36   #44
Senior - BHPian

HOOO BOY!!... Got word my 10s will reach by 4pm tmw!!.... but still gotta wait for installation...

Do let us know how well the baby whumps!
Old 5th June 2006, 23:49   #45
Senior - BHPian

Those subs look delecious! I want those in my car too... in the not too distant future.

Arush

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks