Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd June 2006, 11:48   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble

This I want to see. Pics of Gunbir & gang installing this setup. And better get the soundstage right or we won't pay you the 20 bucks for installing 2 pairs of speakers.
Ahem.. I believe the professional fee of Rs.10 was for front speakers only. The rear should be, I believe, atleast Rs.13.50/- including service tax.
Please get your facts straight, this is serious business.
Old 3rd June 2006, 11:48   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panky12345
Also, if u can further strech ur budget, ask my delhi based guru, gunbir.
Hahaha... yeah. Add a couple of missing zeros.

Quote:
This I want to see. Pics of Gunbir & gang installing this setup. And better get the soundstage right or we won't pay you the 20 bucks for installing 2 pairs of speakers.
Hehehe... Yeah, and then Gunbir and gang will go to McDonalds and share a HappyMcChutneyBurger with that 20 bucks.... Hell I'm feeling generous, I invite entire TBHPian community in Delhi to share our burger... please... mana mat karna... its on me yaar... made a killing today with that 20 bucks...

Oh and I see I now have another Rs 13.50... Anyone have some good ideas how I can invest this fortune... With property prices going the way they are, I think I should invest my 13.50 in real estate... what say...

Last edited by gunbir : 3rd June 2006 at 11:53.
Old 3rd June 2006, 15:13   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Panky, tune mere mardangi ko lalkaara hai... Kuttay main tera scotch pee jaunga!!! This is what Dharam paaji would say to you, not me.

Kyun bhaiyya? Poora nasha utar jaaega!

Ok sorry, I think the tweeters was a better idea.

Speakers actually do that? Even David Blaine can't do that!

Hindi from the north never ceases to fascinate me.

LOL after reading that I wanted a page full of smilies but yeah Rules are Rules! Keep it going B&T!
Old 3rd June 2006, 15:31   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunbir
Oh and I see I now have another Rs 13.50... Anyone have some good ideas how I can invest this fortune... With property prices going the way they are, I think I should invest my 13.50 in real estate... what say...
Yeah Gunbir you would probably get a killer deal on ONE wonderfully constructed, luxurious brick with a great view on one of those new fangled apartment complexes!!! Yeah only one brick is probably you would be able to afford with that money but imagine the appreciation in the years to come!!!!
Old 3rd June 2006, 15:36   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava
Yeah Gunbir you would probably get a killer deal on ONE wonderfully constructed, luxurious brick with a great view on one of those new fangled apartment complexes!!! Yeah only one brick is probably you would be able to afford with that money but imagine the appreciation in the years to come!!!!
Hey guys, stop rubbing it in, or he's gonna kick my *** when he comes to Bombay!

The good thing about this forum is that everyone takes things very sportingly. Of course, there were some skirmishes concerning LBM and some others, but all that looks neatly sorted out now. Way to go TBHPians!
Old 3rd June 2006, 15:58   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hey guys, stop rubbing it in, or he's gonna kick my *** when he comes to Bombay!
Hehehe... Nah man... If I had to kick any one persons azz in Bombay I would reserve that privelage for that dude who did that crappy install in the MB SL55.

See this is what it has come to man. Hacks are flown in from Bombay and we get a brick!!!
Old 3rd June 2006, 17:19   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
there were some skirmishes concerning LBM and some others, but all that looks neatly sorted out now.
yaar what r u talking about man.....................
Old 3rd June 2006, 20:42   #38
Senior - BHPian

hahahaaa.....dekha johny walker ka kamaal....2 peg andar aur saari ICE knowledge bahar!! abhi to bhaiya killer set-up baaki hai.... 8K ICE including gear lock....wotsay? but isme ek serious concern hai, gunman wd not have too many options!! so, letss put off. guru se panga nahin lena!

navin bhaiya abhi saari post delete kar denge, plz maintain decorum and stick to the piont. LOL!

Last edited by panky12345 : 3rd June 2006 at 20:43.
Old 3rd June 2006, 20:59   #39
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by panky12345
navin bhaiya abhi saari post delete kar denge, plz maintain decorum and stick to the piont. LOL!
Navin bhaiya is a non-hindi speaking moderator.

Jai ho Johnny naam ke chalne waley bhaisaab ki.
Old 3rd June 2006, 23:39   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
Navin bhaiya is a non-hindi speaking moderator.

Jai ho Johnny naam ke chalne waley bhaisaab ki.
LOL Haan Jai ho Johnny uncle ki!! Aaj to main 101 rupay ka tharrra charaoonga parshad mein bhagwan Johnny ko!!
Wo zaroor khush hoke mujhe 10 bottle Red label prashad mein denge!!

Last edited by iraghava : 3rd June 2006 at 23:40.
Old 4th June 2006, 00:21   #41
BANNED

Hey gUys! This is one of the most interesting threads I have seen. Keep it going guyz!

It started with a full install & a budget of 7k!!
And then came a full setup for that budget!!!
And then it just started to rain of more funny and curious stuff!!!!!!

WOW WOW WOW WOW

BTW, I hate smilies! otherwise it should've filled the screen!
Old 4th June 2006, 04:33   #42
BHPian

Bahut mast.

Two posts about the smoking ICE setup.. rest about the ice in Johnny walker and the smokes from the ciggies.

Jiyo Shero.
Old 4th June 2006, 15:30   #43
BHPian

both the ICE's seeming to have a so called 'chilling' effectmoreover the smoke we see could be of three types.......1.smoked out by the budget (high or low), 2.smoked out by the effect the setup generates (again high or low...ask for feedback in this case) 3.smoking your insides out (this again being if one is on a 'high' or a 'low')...........the 'highs' n 'lows' of setting up ure ICE*.

*..................conditions apply
Old 4th June 2006, 18:05   #44
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi Stevie,

Welcome,
go easy on the smilies ok? You arent allowed so many.

I hate to be a wet blanket but the mods have gone easy on all of us, lets not abuse that guys, come on.
Old 4th June 2006, 23:42   #45
BHPian

Hey Guys,

Since UP has not implemented VAT system- It can save 12.5 % on the Billed amount if I purchase from Noida..! Could anyone recommend a Genuine Accessories Shop in Noida.
I read a previous post of some shop offering Panasonic MP3 System with 4 speakers and B/W for 10 K..! Would want to find something similar..and if it saves any thing between 800- 1000 on the Bill VAT I can buy better speakers..!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks