Team-BHP - 2 Subs - Dual Mono or Stereo - "Kb ka dB"
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   2 Subs - Dual Mono or Stereo - "Kb ka dB" (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/13888-2-subs-dual-mono-stereo-kb-ka-db-10.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunbir
OK I will attempt one till Sam and B&T get here...

What do you get when you cross a Goose and a Gander.... You get Gandoose... and you can spot quite a few driving on our roads...

HAR HAR HAR>.. The world is full of them!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
Kya yaar gunbir, bina baat ke gander mat maar.

rl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by kb100
:I Rule: MY TWO IDQ 10's HAVE LANDED:I Rule: ... along with some

exotic stuff!

Thanks Gunbir & JB...

Now the wait begins...................

I am thinking of a kovai visit jsut to see you install.:D

.. Installation happening in secret location... closer to you than to me :) .. Welcome JK... Pelase bring your wallet along!

Quote:

Originally Posted by navin
One man's goose is another man's gander (I am sure Sam, B&T and co will have a witty comment on this).

Now you're cooking my goose. Nevertheless Navin, irrespective of whether your modesty stands in the way of reality or not, it is evident for every audio enthusiast here worth their voice coils, that your inputs are absolutely essential and I shudder to think what would happen here if you resorted to some sort of self-imposed 'internet penance', worst of all having your ISP do that to you. Grrr :)

As for the 'laffs' department, people can always count on me for some absolutely worthless pish pash of half-correct audio gyan ,and loads of senseless tongue in cheek.

thank you for your kind words B&T.

Innocent question - is it finally going to be Dual Mono or Stereo ?

Or none of the above?

Steeroid Steeroid Steeroid..... *shaking head*

I can see this man smiling and hoping he's stirred up something.

Steeroid, you are naughty. We just managed to cool everyone down and here you are making everyone excited again. :-)

Read point 3 on my post 127

The need for Stereo bass depends on
a) amps used
b) music used
c) listener's preferences

if these 3 are ever equal you have equal results. but just so gunbir sorta seconded an idea of using stereo/mono bass in tandem for my need.

Quote:

Steeroid, you are naughty. We just managed to cool everyone down and here you are making everyone excited again. :-)

What did I do? It was an innocent question :Shockked:

Quote:

Read point 3 on my post 127

The need for Stereo bass depends on
a) amps used
b) music used
c) listener's preferences.

if these 3 are ever equal you have equal results.

Woh sab tho teek hai, but what did you recommend for and agree with kb100 finally? Man asked question in post 1, what was the conclusion after 10-odd pages?

Or was it NOT w.r.t his install and just a general question? Now THAT is what I call stirring things up - in which case please excuse my innocent question.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kb100
.. Installation happening in secret location... closer to you than to me :) .. Welcome JK... Pelase bring your wallet along!

YOu sure? emm. Why my wallet? YOu have stuff for me? Dated fixed?

Homicide time @ Kovai

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeroid
Innocent question - is it finally going to be Dual Mono or Stereo ?

Or none of the above?

We need to know what the verdict is we peole on this forum have spend our khoon and pasina. So what is the result

MONO rl: STEREO

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Steeroid and LBM please see post 143. Not knowing KB100's install I'd say he try both but Gunbir who knows KB100s install recomended Stereo bass in KB100's case.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeroid
What did I do? It was an innocent question :Shockked:

YEAH RITE!! ... ;o) (imajine all that bulk- wide eyed and fluttering eyelashes et all!)

It was about my install allright!... My two subs have also landed!...

In fact this thread is about my install... Maybe the name of the thread should be changed - and I'll trust you to come up with something absolutely appropriate! - Will walk all of you right through to completion..

so teh PA would be used to feed one sub?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas
so teh PA would be used to feed one sub?

Me thinks there is a PA275 up for sale...