Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd June 2006, 15:33   #301
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker
Every thing said and done nicely but kb yaar the box ur going to use is it sealed or ported. Since u have a viva will u be keeping the tray behind the seat or will be removing the same..... comments man comments.......
LMB... I Have an Accent CRDi SEDAN - not viva... So no tray problem - Its metal and permanent!

Its one 1.24 cft sealed Box with a solid partition in the middle... Driver displacement is .05 x 2 cft and The partition is another .04 cft... net volume - 1.10 cft SEALED!!
Old 23rd June 2006, 15:54   #302
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak
Dear KB, When's this install going to happen?
We've been waiting so long to see this happening.

And where're you getting it installed baba?? What's happening with gurus?
Boy so am I ... So have I !!

Waiting for Gunbir & JB to finallise thier travel plans... Depending on how it works out might either get it installed in Bangy or Cochin..

Am sure the wait will be well worth it!
Old 23rd June 2006, 17:59   #303
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb100
Hey RSJ.... You got LADY-KILLA looks man!!... ... Nice choice of profession too ... once they SWOOON you can "resuscitate" them ....
thanx but i was better looking man before marriage when i had 10 kg less fat.

all whom i have resuscitated(helped) were male.
But on serious note,nothing like this with patients and moreover i was always a decent boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Kb1,000,00[/b]]
Its one 1.24 cft sealed Box with a solid partition in the middle... Driver displacement is .05 x 2 cft and The partition is another .04 cft... net volume - 1.10 cft SEALED!!
sealed boxes r the way to go if looking for pure SQ.
And from now on u will be renamed as KB100000 and not Kb100.
Old 23rd June 2006, 18:14   #304
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsjaurr
all whom i have resuscitated(helped) were male.
SAM continues to be THE ONLY lucky guy!!... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsjaurr
And from now on u will be renamed as KB100000 and not Kb100.
Don't remind me maaan... dont remind me,,.. !!!

Last edited by kb100 : 23rd June 2006 at 18:16.
Old 23rd June 2006, 18:20   #305
BANNED

Kb, Help! How do you edit your thread titles?? iwanna change my thread title.

BTW, You can name your thread as Kb ka m$$$$$$nsterous dB!!!
Old 23rd June 2006, 18:24   #306
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak
Kb, Help! How do you edit your thread titles?? iwanna change my thread title.

BTW, You can name your thread as Kb ka m$$$$$$nsterous dB!!!
Yeah... MOre like Kb ka "ganpatrai" dB...

If you want to edit your thread titile drop Navin a PM.. Only mods can do that... what do you want to call it?.. Pioneer to Alpine=Kanneer??
Old 23rd June 2006, 20:15   #307
BHPian

hello everyone...
sirji kb100000.. heeheh thats a killaaa...
bro i say just go for a basic 3 way front and back .. and then chilll... hehehe this is never gonna end hehehehe
and then upgrade later bro.. like you said if you so feel the need.. but im pretty sure you should only go 3 way with that amp baba.. and what a MAD AMP you have !!!!!!!
hertz 3 way with dome mid in front.. and hertz 3 way with cone mid in the back... i think with that amp.. u cant give it anything lower bro
as for me.. im going with Hsk 165 back and front.. basic 2 way .. enjoy them for a bit and then get better later.. wanna get my tru tech next.. then will think about 3 way........

big booom..

Last edited by Tool : 23rd June 2006 at 20:17.
Old 23rd June 2006, 22:57   #308
Team-BHP Support

Tool, maybe I am too old but I find your english quite hard to follow. Now I know how others feel when I used to spout my techniceese.
Old 24th June 2006, 00:54   #309
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool
go for a basic 3 way front and back ..

hertz 3 way with dome mid in front.. and hertz 3 way with cone mid in the back...
I he does like this then kb will have to buy a new amp for the subsssss

Kb Sir ji more expense is coming ur way.....

1 lac wale two amps....
1.28 lac wale two 3-way componets set.....
hmm lets leave this to kb alone why confuse him more.....
Old 24th June 2006, 01:13   #310
Senior - BHPian

Kaun banega kb100 ? They should rename the TV show.
Old 24th June 2006, 01:38   #311
BANNED

Quote:
Yeah... MOre like Kb ka "ganpatrai" dB...

If you want to edit your thread titile drop Navin a PM.. Only mods can do that... what do you want to call it?.. Pioneer to Alpine=Kanneer??
"Ek ALTO aur doh sick HEADs"
"Ek Alto ka ALPINE story"
"When ur HEAD is not Fine"
"Poor ALTO with 2 hot HEADs"
"Kyunki Alpine bhi Kabhi Pioneer thi"
"Kya hoga Alpine ka?"
"3 HeadUnits & an ALTO"
"There's something about ALPINE"
"Alto on an ICEy trip"

Please post ur ideas in my thread: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-en...fo-needed.html

Last edited by speedzak : 24th June 2006 at 01:43.
Old 24th June 2006, 12:17   #312
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool
hello everyone...
sirji kb100000.. heeheh thats a killaaa...
bro i say just go for a basic 3 way front and back .. and then chilll... hehehe this is never gonna end hehehehe
and then upgrade later bro.. like you said if you so feel the need.. but im pretty sure you should only go 3 way with that amp baba.. and what a MAD AMP you have !!!!!!!
hertz 3 way with dome mid in front.. and hertz 3 way with cone mid in the back... i think with that amp.. u cant give it anything lower bro
as for me.. im going with Hsk 165 back and front.. basic 2 way .. enjoy them for a bit and then get better later.. wanna get my tru tech next.. then will think about 3 way........

big booom..
Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
Tool, maybe I am too old but I find your english quite hard to follow. Now I know how others feel when I used to spout my techniceese.
Sam too the rescue of my old man. Allow me to translate Toolish for you:

Tool said:

Hello Everybody,

Why KB100, my dear Sir, you have outdone yourself.
If you wish to satiate your aural desires, i politely suggest a basic 3 way component set, both for the front and rear. I trust you can completely be at ease after that.
Amusingly, it appears that there may never be a conclusion to this quest.

You can upgrade later, if you do feel the need. However in my humble opinion, you should couple that amplifier with a 3 way component set. I must add that I am terribly impressed with the amplifier.
My dear sir, I suggest hertz 3 way with dome mid in front and hertz 3 way with cone mid in the back. In my opinion, such an esteemed amplifier requires at the least these speakers. It would be wrong to couple any speakers that aren't as good with this impressive amplifier.

As far as I am concerned, I will be installing HSK 165s both in the front and rear. These are basic 2 way sets. I intend to enjoy them for a while and then upgrade later. I also intend to purchase a tru-tech later, post which i will contemplate purchasing a 3 way system.

I now make a loud bassy sound, indicating my love and camarederie for my fellow men.

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 24th June 2006 at 12:19.
Old 24th June 2006, 12:20   #313
Senior - BHPian

Quoting Navin from the Guru's thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
KB, I meant to say how do expect not to be famous when you got amps that most here would die for. THat is why I would love for you to get speakers that can do them justice. I am begining to think that only a HU like a Becker or the Clarion HX D2 and VDH/Kimber Cable might help fully extract every onuce of music these amp should produce.

I say "should" becuase I have not heard these amps but they should be atleast twice as good as any 20-30K amps and those are pretty good too.
I am going thru this HX-D2 / P80 RS throngs myself... I have an option on Both! .. given the budget is getting S-T-R-E-T-C-H-E-----D endlessly I think it may be prudent to go with the P80 for the moment... anyways most forums are pegging this way over any alpine and (even some think better than Eclipse) .. and some peg it marginally under the D2 in terms of SQ. But most forums are uniform is saying nothing to touch it at that price point and even beyond!.. In fact apparently only the D2, the P9 some outrageously expensive macintoshs' etc are supposed to get better than this... of course no comparison on the price!

One drawback is perhaps the lack of a fourth pre-out - hence you can a three way active only .. in other words (for the those who dont know ONLY ) only a Tweet+Midbass+Sub never
a Tweet+Midrange+Midbass+Sub .. So a true blue upgrade may not be possible... however hopefully by the time I master the intricacies maybe they will develop other better headunits with more features/facilities/SQ - Doing a B&T here --- "Maybe they will figure out a way for it to do the laundry too" --- lol

This view is the summary of the things discussed on the international forums..

The interconnects are Audison Competetion Grade Interconnects and some reference range wires/fuses etc... Gunbir can shed more light on the merits.. The wires alone have costed 20K+ -for a single amp install (.. if we add an amp cost will go up further)

Last edited by kb100 : 24th June 2006 at 12:32.
Old 24th June 2006, 12:27   #314
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
Sam too the rescue of my old man. Allow me to translate Toolish for you:

Tool said:
I now make a loud bassy sound, indicating my love and camarederie for my fellow men.
Yahahahhahahaha....
Old 24th June 2006, 12:35   #315
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I am going thru this HX-D2 / P80 RS throngs myself...
KB, have not a shred of doubt in your head about this... the P80 is a great HU, but its not anywhere close to the HX-D2. Anything is as good as the sum of its parts. And the HX-D2 is way way ahead of the other HUs, even the P80... I could go on and on about this HU... you dont wwant to get me started.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks