Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th August 2006, 15:11   #241
BHPian

safari highend version comes with PS2 right?
Old 18th August 2006, 16:44   #242
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker
you can easily connect the vdo out of the ps2 to the vdo in of the monitor it is a very easy to connect.....I think it would be no problem with that.....
Yup that's easy bro. But what about connecting both DVD & PS2? I want it to work as Video1 & Video2. How is that possible? Should I buy extra cables or connectors?
Old 18th August 2006, 17:27   #243
Senior - BHPian

if ur monitors are working right now u would need to buy the new cables for the ps2 to the monitor video in socket. also u must be needing the y lead to distribute the signal form ps2 to the two monitors......
Old 28th February 2007, 17:34   #244
BANNED

My ALTO ICE is on again!!!

As everybody knows by now, My Alto had been to a crash and back. So, when the car was being under my legs doing my commutes, I badly wanted some sound in the car.

After staring at stuff like Pioneer 7750, 5850 DVD, Blaupunkt MP4, Alpine MRD-M605, 2 Sony LCD screens, PS2 and a BIG Bandpass Sub sitting Numb, deaf and blind in the car, Yesterday I decided to keep some juice flowing out of these.

So as my usual visits to our ICE installer Zuhemi, I dropped in at his place by evening. We had our normal time experimenting different ICE thingys and a lot of chatting. Suddenly, I found his garage empty and boys cooling off!! Wow, what happened?? No cars today??? The answer was affirmative and I was happy like Jerry with tom in his stomach!!!
I have got a car for you guys!! was my reaction and within no time the keys were exchanged and I was cooling off soon in his Alpinised Honda City.
I had to go home to pick up my HUs' face plates, CDs etc...

When I was back, the system was all connected up! The power wires to the amp was in a mess after the crash. New wire in, RCA cords untangled, Sub box removed, brushed off the dust and put back, HUs back in and system was ready to be powered up.

They were waiting for me to arrive as the Alpine MRD-M605 monoblock was duly washed by the Service boys when the car was repaired. OH MY GOD!! Just wanted my word to whether try my luck by just powering it or remove it and send for further inspection/repairs!!
I chose to try my luck and gave a very scary haan!! Yes, my throat did squeal a bit when that sound came out.

Fuses where put back, Distribution block connected and zubi zzzoooobeeee.... Expected some fireworks here and there............. Hmmm.. .. Nothing!!! WOW. I was happy. Soon the amps where turned on, did some short tuning up and proceeded to put back everything. Seats on place and car was back to drivable condition.

I decided to get a 3.5mm to RCA cord to connect my Ipod to the system. After searching in Mr. Zu's bins and bags, we managed to make out something. And yes, the 80GB Ipod was finally playing thru my car speakers.

We decided not to connect the PS2 and the Monitors now. Soon, it will be playing too. Why this delay??
An upgrade is on the way. Yes, it is time I dump that old 4 channel amp and Velocity comps. Not that I don't like it But, I have tested and tried some newer speakers and amps. They sound more better to me. The old ones have to go soon. There will be a major overhaul in the setup then. So, we decided to keep the screens off till then!!

Guys, that's all as a small update from my side!
Cheers,
ZAK da weird beard!!

Last edited by speedzak : 28th February 2007 at 17:35.
Old 30th June 2007, 13:18   #245
BHPian

dman this thread! i just feel like kicking myself over and over agian!
Old 30th June 2007, 14:16   #246
Senior - BHPian

oh another very good thread revived....

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks