Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd October 2008, 16:04   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benkey2 View Post
MODS:
if someone add few more questions (~15) along with answers to that, i am sure that will be a guide to novice regarding basic car ICE'ing.
We have guides around this section baba. And those questions were answered more than 2 years ago. I had more hair then.
Old 3rd October 2008, 22:46   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutlee View Post
many thanks to all..
I am going for JBL!. I talked to CARTRONICS TECHNOLOGIES in Ameerpet. I got the contact from fxaudio.com whom are distributors in Inida for JBL. They quoted me
937 gto series Rs4950/- for 6*9
427 gto new Rs2950/- for 4" all for B&W and taxes included
Fixing can be done at 400rs. I replied that i will contact when i get the HU. I have seen the SPROKET ad somewhere.

Regds
Mahesh.
Hi Mahesh,

The problem with Cartronics is they won't be giving a good discount or price. And the distributor of JBL for car audio in AP has been taken by Pavan Electronics, opposite Karachi Bakery. So if you want to get a good price then take cash and go to them and try to get good bargains. I think you can get them fixed either by those people or some good installer. I will not advice Sprocket as he won't give a discount more than 15%. He has the knowledge but he is not a good businessman. We had few T-BHPians who have been cheated so we don't advice him anymore.
Old 7th July 2009, 09:52   #18

I paid 10500 for DVH3190 pioneer (HU)

Hi,
Thanks to you all experts. I finally have fitted 3190 pioneer HU for my Innova. I also been to Sachins auto in Koramangala. I need to know if the pricing 10500 for 3190 model is ok. I didnt enquire much but based on the many reviews I went to Sachins shop and got the HU fixed.

Need your inputs on the same.
Old 7th July 2009, 11:09   #19
Senior - BHPian

Not sure, but 10.5K sounds like the MRP from Pioneer India. Did you get this with bill and warranty (Pioneer India)?

You can't do much about the price now, so don't fret about it. As long as you are enjoying your music, everything is fine.
Old 15th July 2009, 16:09   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

I am contemplating on replacing my 2.5 year old HU which is a Pioneer ( forgot the model #, think it is 9xxx series) which i had gotten for about 9.5K back then.

I am looking at a cost-effective HU which primarily should have 2 features :-

1. Direct USB connectivity for ease of hooking up a pen-drive for listening to songs

2. Frontal Aux-in, again for the ease of hooking up my 30GB iPOD for musical purpose.

My current HU has an Aux-in at the bottom of the panel which is very incovenient to connect as the HU comes out whenever i try connecting my ipod

Any suggestions which models and their tentative pricing?
Old 19th July 2009, 10:38   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
I am contemplating on replacing my 2.5 year old HU which is a Pioneer ( forgot the model #, think it is 9xxx series) which i had gotten for about 9.5K back then.

1. Direct USB connectivity for ease of hooking up a pen-drive for listening to songs

2. Frontal Aux-in, again for the ease of hooking up my 30GB iPOD for musical purpose.

My current HU has an Aux-in at the bottom of the panel which is very incovenient to connect as the HU comes out whenever i try connecting my ipod

Avinash you have a pio 6850 if i remember right.
Old 19th July 2009, 18:10   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post

What is your budget?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks