Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th August 2006, 14:05   #31
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by morten
buddy u are right i have 8650 and i am very happy with it but my friend finds it cumbersome to adjust eq while driving everytime u change the cd. .
this is why i love quad's tilt control so much.
Old 17th August 2006, 14:54   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anToNIcHeN
this 7 band is a geq and its predefined (from the link http://www.sony.co.uk/view/ShowProdu...+Entertainment )
, unlike one in Ecclipse and Alpine, where you can choose between the different frequencies.... means... for eg.... for ecclipse, for the first band you can choose between, 40, 60 or 100 Hz, for the second band you can choose between 125, 160 and so on.....
please read that as "7 Band Equaliser" and not 7 preset equaliser modes. i think what u r talking about is the EQ7 feature in all sony models, which is a 3 band eq with 7 preset modes like jazz, rock, etc.
what the literature in the link u provided suggests is that even these 7 preset modes can be adjusted to ur liking, apart from having ur own setting in custom....the same adjustments can be made in this also for each band.
Old 17th August 2006, 17:26   #33
BHPian

navin ji what is quad eq.is it available in car audio
Old 17th August 2006, 20:13   #34
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by morten
navin ji what is quad eq.is it available in car audio
Quad electronics is a home audio company that used to make some amazing amplifiers in Huntington, England. No relation to Car Audio.

They had some unique tone controls and both Navin and I appreciate them. BTW navin i use an old Quad 303-II made in huntington t home

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks