Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th August 2006, 15:46   #1
BHPian

What Car Audio ?

What Car Audio do all people buy here, in terms of brands, normal stuff like amps, subs, head, speakers etc etc.

What brand does everyone buy and why ?

What brand do people dislike and why ?

I know big sellers are JBL, Sony, Pioneer, Followed by a lot of American brands,
Old 15th August 2006, 16:14   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiophile
I know big sellers are JBL, Sony, Pioneer, Followed by a lot of American brands,
man these are main stream brands what do u want we have some of the multi-lakhs system in this forum what do u have to offer.......KB, Gunbir, Speedzak, Tool and lots of more including me, where are u people we have a new money spender on this forum.

u can get a idea from this thread ......

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-en...hat-price.html

and welcome to t-bhp ICE section !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by low_bass_makker : 15th August 2006 at 16:16.
Old 15th August 2006, 16:19   #3
Senior - BHPian

hi audiophile,welcome to the wicked section of TBHP

there are two theards which would answer your question
1)http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-en...hat-price.html
2)http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-en...-feedback.html
Old 15th August 2006, 18:59   #4
BANNED

Welcome to TEAM-BHP.

I dunno the reason for such questions to be asked? unless you want to do a survey...
BTW, LBM and JK has given you the answer.

Last edited by speedzak : 15th August 2006 at 19:01.
Old 15th August 2006, 20:00   #5
BHPian

This is really an audiophile query!!!!!!!!

let me try..

What Car Audio do all people buy here, in terms of brands, normal stuff like amps, subs, head, speakers etc etc. common brands r sony,JVC,pioneer,blau,JBL,Hertz,audiobahn,Infinty, Kicker,RF,Boston,Alpine,Kenwood,Focal............. .....
list is endless

What brand does everyone buy and why ? There is as such no brand which everyone buy and so no answer for why.

What brand do people dislike and why ? Most of tbhpian would not like to buy local made desi stuff,sony speakers though HU r ok,pio spk and some yomomato,yomato,tomato and potato.

I know big sellers are JBL, Sony, Pioneer, Followed by a lot of American brands, I do beleive that sony and pio r big sellers in quantity.This may be due to the fact that still not many have joined or atleast visited team-bhp.com.Prospective sony\pio buyer will change their mind if they happen to meet any guru or visit this graet site where guru's have enough skills to sneds someone into dizzy and reduce his bank balance considerably.
BTW,pio makes some really good HU and decent amplifiers.
JBL is very well respected brand and is reall VFM catering to both low-end and higher-end market.Its cousin,infinty can kick anyone's **$ that claims to have better SQ than its.

Do post if still not satisfied........

Last edited by rsjaurr : 15th August 2006 at 20:02.
Old 17th August 2006, 02:30   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsjaurr

What brand do people dislike and why ? Most of tbhpian would not like to buy local made desi stuff,sony speakers though HU r ok,pio spk and some yomomato,yomato,tomato and potato.

HA HA , LOLOL
Old 17th August 2006, 15:06   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsjaurr
This is really an audiophile query!!!!!!!!

let me try..

What Car Audio do all people buy here, in terms of brands, normal stuff like amps, subs, head, speakers etc etc. common brands r sony,JVC,pioneer,blau,JBL,Hertz,audiobahn,Infinty, Kicker,RF,Boston,Alpine,Kenwood,Focal............. .....
list is endless

What brand does everyone buy and why ? There is as such no brand which everyone buy and so no answer for why.

I know big sellers are JBL, Sony, Pioneer, Followed by a lot of American brands, I do beleive that sony and pio r big sellers in quantity.This may be due to the fact that still not many have joined or atleast visited team-bhp.com.
Quote:
Prospective sony\pio buyer will change their mind if they happen to meet any guru or visit this graet site where guru's have enough skills to sneds someone into dizzy and reduce his bank balance considerably.
BTW,pio makes some really good HU and decent amplifiers.
JBL is very well respected brand and is reall VFM catering to both low-end and higher-end market.Its cousin,infinty can kick anyone's **$ that claims to have better SQ than its.

Do post if still not satisfied........
and they will start u thinking that 25k is nothing for the HU, when initially u had started out with the budget of 10k for the whole set.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks