Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th January 2016, 19:18   #106
Senior - BHPian

Re: Fluidic Verna ICE'd - Mosconi+Rainbow+ Gladen+Focal+Kenwood+Dampmat+AIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maky View Post
As for the reliability issues, It is allegedly due to our countries tropical climatic conditions.

Don't worry about it. Enjoy your new setup : ).
No worries, thanks for that anyways. My dealer warned me that the Mosconi's would get really hot during extended play. I'll try to monitor it and switch it off in between.
stanjohn123 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th February 2016, 13:09   #107
Senior - BHPian

Hi Stan, it's surprising that you had a bad experience with this dealer, because we've read a ton of customer reviews about their work and till date there hasn't been a single bad review about them, if anything anyone who's gotten work done from them has high regard for their professionalism. Knowing these guys personally for a long time, I did contact them and informed them about this review and it comes as a surprise that whatever is written here isn't the entire truth and some facts have been misrepresented. Maybe we should also give the other side a chance to tell their end of the story? Just to ensure that people are aware of the entire story.
Old 9th February 2016, 13:40   #108
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
Hi Stan, it's surprising that you had a bad experience with this dealer, because we've read a ton of customer reviews about their work and till date there hasn't been a single bad review about them, if anything anyone who's gotten work done from them has high regard for their professionalism. Knowing these guys personally for a long time, I did contact them and informed them about this review and it comes as a surprise that whatever is written here isn't the entire truth and some facts have been misrepresented. Maybe we should also give the other side a chance to tell their end of the story? Just to ensure that people are aware of the entire story.

@stanjohn123 I agree with Jaguar above. I have been their customer since more than 2 years now and have done many installs with them to ICE my car. With every interaction it only brought smile on my face since they had gone out of their way to ensure that I get best SQ with VFM install and provided me best after sales service whenever I had any issues.

I was pretty surprised with experience you posted here. Knowing these people I just had a call with them to understand more details on what is posted here by you and overall I feel it is always best for each of us to understand both sides of story to judge the situation.
Old 9th February 2016, 14:26   #109
BHPian

Re: ICE'ing up my Hyundai Verna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
Hi Stan, it's surprising that you had a bad experience with this dealer, because we've read a ton of customer reviews about their work and till date there hasn't been a single bad review about them, if anything anyone who's gotten work done from them has high regard for their professionalism.
I do not think he has written anything particularly bad about his experience. He has only pointed out both the positives and the negatives which I feel is a fair assessment.
gkannan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th February 2016, 10:13   #110
BHPian

Hi Stan,

It would be good (for the benefit of forum members) to publish the name of the Installer/Dealer that you had mentioned in your pervious post. If you have already posted this information apologies from my end for missing that.

@Jaguar,
@Lazybrain,

I don't think Stan has misrepresented anything/anyone, he just posted his feedback (both good and bad) based on the interaction he had with the Installer/Dealer. Besides this I don't know if its ok in this forum to talk on behalf of others, hence request you to publish the response directly from him/her (like what Stan had done before).

Cheers,
Venki
Old 19th June 2016, 21:35   #111
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by venki7744 View Post
Hi Stan,

It would be good (for the benefit of forum members) to publish the name of the Installer/Dealer that you had mentioned in your pervious post. If you have already posted this information apologies from my end for missing that.

@Jaguar,
@Lazybrain,

I don't think Stan has misrepresented anything/anyone, he just posted his feedback (both good and bad) based on the interaction he had with the Installer/Dealer. Besides this I don't know if its ok in this forum to talk on behalf of others, hence request you to publish the response directly from him/her (like what Stan had done before).

Cheers,
Venki
Sorry for the late reply Venki. Haven't watched this thread in a while.The Installer was Topgear and Dealer was Harmonixx.

Guy's you need to read my entire post to make a conclusion. I was in constant touch with some members here on team-bhp too so they know the truth as well. Anyways I don't think I spoke about just the bad experiences, I spoke about both good and bad and I never said Topgear did a bad job, in fact I had nothing bad to say about their work.

Also all this was informed even to the dealer and he was also constantly watching this thread right from the beginning, so it's not like they were not aware of it. I also spoke to him about it and told him about what I felt were the issues in spoiling the total experience.

Anyways it's all said and done and this thread was just to help out newbies like me who would encounter such issues and find this very overwhelming when they do not know how to deal with it.
Old 17th October 2017, 15:39   #112
BHPian

Hey Stan,
I have been thinking of upgrading my Focal integration components. I am really confused as to what pair to pick simply cause there's no way to audition any of the shortlisted equipment. I have 3 options - Focal PS165 @17.5k, Focal PS165FX @26k and Focal K2 Power KRX2 @25k

I have read everything there is on the internet regarding these speakers, saw tons of youtube videos but I still can't make up my mind simply because I haven't heard them.

What's your feedback on the Flax components? There's obviously no comparison between them and the Access line but considering the price difference, how are the Access components?

I have so many more questions, but I guess we can start with these first

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks