Team-BHP - My Vtec's Sound system!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   My Vtec's Sound system! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/1854-my-vtec-s-sound-system.html)

Hey people,

Thanks to Dippy for his brilliant Canon A70. Took these pictures the last that we had met for dinner with Revvmaster.

Headunit : Pioneer KEH-P6025 MOSFET 50W x 4.

Amplifier : PioneerGM-X 944 four channel amplifier.

Subwoofer : Pioneer TS-W305C/DVC 12" 800W Subwoofer.

Speakers : Pioneer 690R 330W 6" x 9" Yellow cone REV-series with regular front speakers.

Tweeters : Pioneer TS20 on the dashboard.

Cd Changer : Pioneer CDX - P1270 12-Disc Changer.

And heres some miscellany. Delicious eh?

GTO,

nice setup u got there...btw how much does ur head cost ? also the speakers 690 shouldn't be more than 3-3.5k right? i'm looking for a system but wouldn't have as much budget coz parents r reluctant to give money & i might have to put in some of my own...i remember u saying taht ur ampli costs 13k...how much is the sub??
& if ur trip meter & fuel gauge is anything to go by then boy r u getting less mileage!!
btw i like ur number plate fonts

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]& if ur trip meter & fuel gauge is anything to go by then boy r u getting less mileage!!

Somehow I was expecting that from you eagle-eyes. Nope, hadnt filled the tank up to the brim. Just a little over 25 liters.

I had initially installed 6990's in the range of 3 grand, but then checked out these 690R's and was very impressed with the bass. Cost me 4900. The sub was also 3 grand odd.

GTO

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (rjkulkarni @ May 09 2004,19:11)]btw i like ur number plate fonts

rjkulkarni.
That font is most probably Microgamma light or Eurustyle thin.
However they change name depending on the font publishers.

GTO.
What kind of music are you into?
That rear setup is good enough to pop your glass out in high volume. I've seen the same thing in Bangalore. A Tata Safari with JBL.

Nice pictures.
Question: the leather seats and trim - are they factory installed or aftermarket ?

Question: the leather seats and trim - are they factory installed or aftermarket ?
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]btw i like ur number plate fonts

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]rjkulkarni.
That font is most probably Microgamma light or Eurustyle thin.
However they change name depending on the font publishers.

All my cars have the same font on their numberplates. Its my favorite since the last decade now. You know who introduced Bbay to it? Dilip Chabbria! In fact, every number plate guy knows this design as a "DC Design". I got my numberplates at the guy opposite the SNDT college in Santacruz. His name is Saif, and charges between 200 - 300 bucks for a pair.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]GTO.
What kind of music are you into?
That rear setup is good enough to pop your glass out in high volume. I've seen the same thing in Bangalore. A Tata Safari with JBL.

Hahaha, Yeah all my friends flip over my sound setup. I am into the good stuff from kinds of sound...From Hiphop and R&B to Indian classics...from german underground/techno to Guns 'N Roses.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]

They are an aftermarket fitment. Honda did not offer factory fitted leather seats on the City Vtec.

Thanks for the compliments

GTO

Hey GTO

Great to see the pictures . Theyve really come out well. I esp liked the one you took of the rear of the car . Really sweet

Hey nice pics. Now i don't want a good music system. i'll just look at the interior pics and think it's my car.

My fav font BTW is "Vampiress".

hmmm, nice Vtec, no scratches yet oooooops..."TOUCHWOOD"

Regards...
Shan2nu

Ha, Wait till you test her on your next trip to Bbay?

GTO

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (GTO @ May 11 2004,09:39)]Ha, Wait till you test her on your next trip to Bbay?

Now that you've mentioned that. i might land up there as soon as this weekend, hopefully.

Regards...
Shan2nu

Hey GTO,

The reflection of the 690R's in the rear glass look wicked!

Looks like you are still running stock rubber......upgrading anytime soon?
cya
R

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]

Looks like you are still running stock rubber......upgrading anytime soon?

Yes Rehaan, but currently stuck between going for 195 eagle f1's right now...or wait a while and go for the entire 5 spoke alloy + tyre upgrade deal. That way I can even consider 15 inchers.

How do you think black alloys will look on my Vtec, keeping the darker color of the car in perspective?

GTO

Hey Shantanu,

What is the idling speed of your Vtec? Look at the last photograph, mine is always between 400 - 500 rpm. It seems to low, but boy...there is no hesitation at all.

GTO

Hey GTO,

It wouldnt hurt to get the alloys and tires together.....will give you something more to look forward to, and maybe even get you a better deal.

Black alloys, well i am not a big fan of them. Rarely do i like them, so i would just go with hyper-silver, but thats my opinion. (Your car is black right?? - it looks like its that dark grey/silver in the pic!)

cya
R

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ](Your car is black right?? - it looks like its that dark grey/silver in the pic!)

Mine is the dark greyish silver. Ajmats has a black Vtec.

My first choice would have been white, followed by black.

GTO