Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th June 2018, 12:27   #16

Re: Hyundai Fluidic Verna : Upgraded to OEM Head-Unit with Touchscreen, Navigation & more

sir loved your article, very well written, i am also looking for something like this for my 2013 verna fluidic, would help if you could guide me
gautamrajagopal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th August 2018, 17:11   #17
BHPian

Re: Hyundai Fluidic Verna : Upgraded to OEM Head-Unit with Touchscreen, Navigation & more

Quote:
Originally Posted by gautamrajagopal View Post
sir loved your article, very well written, i am also looking for something like this for my 2013 verna fluidic, would help if you could guide me
Did you manage to find what you were looking for? I might also be interested in sourcing one, though I would not go as far as Korea!
Old 11th August 2018, 18:42   #18
BHPian

Has anyone installed this AVN and seen how it performs? Seems to be from Megaudio

https://www.menmyshop.com/Double-Din...-Hyundai-Verna
Old 19th October 2019, 10:49   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhoneycake View Post
I finally zeroed in on a site that gave me the wiring diagram for the older system and the newer AVN, infact this site had the complete wiring diagram of all Hyundai cars.
Quote:
Here is the link
I'm looking for the 2019 Elite i20 service manual. The link you've provided seems to have service manuals only for the Accent (Verna).
Are you sure the site has wiring diagrams for all Hyundai cars? I can't seem to find it :(
Old 21st October 2019, 17:27   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xinger View Post
Did you manage to find what you were looking for? I might also be interested in sourcing one, though I would not go as far as Korea!
This is no longer available. After the launch of the new Verna, this headunit is no longer manufactured.

Also it does not have all the features. It would be better to go with an aftermarket setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinp View Post
I'm looking for the 2019 Elite i20 service manual. The link you've provided seems to have service manuals only for the Accent (Verna).
Are you sure the site has wiring diagrams for all Hyundai cars? I can't seem to find it :(
hamanual (accent), htmanual (Tucson) etc are sites only for Hyundai cars sold in the USA. You will not find Elite i20 there.

To access service manuals of Hyundai cars, please visit the below site.
The
https://service.hyundai-motor.com/euro5/login.tiles

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 21st October 2019 at 18:46. Reason: Merging back to back posts.
Old 21st October 2019, 18:41   #21
BHPian

Quote:
hamanual (accent), htmanual (Tucson) etc are sites only for Hyundai cars sold in the USA. You will not find Elite i20 there.
Oh, I see.

Quote:
To access service manuals of Hyundai cars, please visit the below site.
The
https://service.hyundai-motor.com/euro5/login.tiles
Any place I can get 'em for free? :P
15 Eur for 24 hr access seems a little steep.
Old 22nd October 2019, 13:35   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinp View Post
Any place I can get 'em for free? :P
15 Eur for 24 hr access seems a little steep.
Nope. It used to be free before, but now it’s a paid service and I think it’s worth it. You get service manuals straight from the manufacturer, model & country specific. You won’t find that information anywhere else. Also it is updated regularly to include newer models too.
drhoneycake is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th August 2020, 15:18   #23

Did you have to enter the engineering/secret menu to enable AA and CarPlay? If so, could you tell me how to do that? I have a similar one, MTXM100RB with the latest updates. Thank you.
Old 1st October 2020, 11:41   #24
BHPian

Dr Honeycake ,

Need an urgent favor. I'm mindful that you have moved from this HU to Sony XAV5000, but still how would you rate this one v/s Sony.

I have got an interesting offer for a used Hyundai AVN from someone who has upgraded his HU to Android. I have a 4S 2015, whereas his is a 2016 - so hoping this will be a direct fit and will help retain the OEM look.

Thanks.
Old 13th October 2020, 15:59   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autotranny View Post
Dr Honeycake ,

Need an urgent favor. I'm mindful that you have moved from this HU to Sony XAV5000, but still how would you rate this one v/s Sony.

I have got an interesting offer for a used Hyundai AVN from someone who has upgraded his HU to Android. I have a 4S 2015, whereas his is a 2016 - so hoping this will be a direct fit and will help retain the OEM look.

Thanks.

If you really want an upgrade, go aftermarket. The Sony system (or any aftermarket system) will sound way better than the OEM unit. Do note that I have stock speakers.

With the Hyundai’s AVN unit, you need the different USB Port and wiring as well. Also AUX will not work unless you rewire the plug at the back. Also for GPS to work, you need the shark fin antenna to work. Also no Apple CarPlay/android auto.

My imported unit had it, but it threw a lot of issues.

I would suggest to go aftermarket.
drhoneycake is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th October 2020, 17:14   #26
BHPian

Quote:

My imported unit had it, but it threw a lot of issues.

I would suggest to go aftermarket.
Thank you for the feedback. Made my decision easy 😊

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks