Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th September 2018, 14:36   #256
BHPian

Maruti has released the 1760.2 SLDA update. Was not able to find out the changes/fixes available . Got it updated.

Update:

Issues fixed in 1860. Should be similar to 1760 also.

Fixed:
a) CarPlay may not start automatically when the system is turned on.
b) When playing high-definition video, the screen may "hang" when the button is pressed further.
c) Audio can not be played when the head unit is turned on / off with a connected USB card.
d) You can not play music after the last track in the music folder, if the repeat function is off.
e) Improved operation of the touch screen.
f) Rebooting the SLDA device with an incoming call if voice control is used.
g) Hanging the SLDA device when connecting to a mobile phone via Bluetooth and then selecting Bluetooth audio with the MODE button on the steering wheel.
h) When moving at night, the screen can become bright for a moment.

Source :https://forum.xda-developers.com/gen...8#post77469298
Attached Thumbnails
Android Auto update for owners of Maruti's older SmartPlay Infotainment System-1536397591679.jpg  

Last edited by Jaggu : 2nd August 2019 at 20:28. Reason: Added more details, spell corrected Maruti
zaveed is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th October 2018, 13:15   #257
BHPian

Re: Android Auto update for owners of Maruti's older SmartPlay Infotainment System

Hi Guys, I recently purchased an 8GB SD card from Amazon and copied my Maruti OEM SD card into the new card. But after inserting the new SD card in SmartPlay, the navigation system is not recognizing the card and not able to show map data. Is there any way I can correctly copy/download the map info into the new SD card?
Old 24th October 2018, 14:09   #258
BHPian

Re: Android Auto update for owners of Maruti's older SmartPlay Infotainment System

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankan.m.blr View Post
Hi Guys, I recently purchased an 8GB SD card from Amazon and copied my Maruti OEM SD card into the new card. But after inserting the new SD card in SmartPlay, the navigation system is not recognizing the card and not able to show map data. Is there any way I can correctly copy/download the map info into the new SD card?
Have you formatted it with the right file system?
I guess it's FAT32 but then too just check and compare with the OEM SD card.
Also can you post a picture here, as to what the error is?

Last edited by francis_vaz : 24th October 2018 at 14:11.
francis_vaz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th October 2018, 15:40   #259
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by francis_vaz View Post
Have you formatted it with the right file system?
I guess it's FAT32 but then too just check and compare with the OEM SD card.
Also can you post a picture here, as to what the error is?
Thank you, formatting the SD card worked. I downloaded the updated maps from : https://suzuki.navigation.com/home/e...iAPAC/USD#HERE
ankan.m.blr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th October 2018, 16:54   #260
BHPian

Quote:
Thank you, formatting the SD card worked. I downloaded the updated maps from : https://suzuki.navigation.com/home/e...iAPAC/USD#HERE
You are welcome.
I have already posted the update procedure here.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-e...ml#post4441718 (DIY: Offline Map update for Maruti's SmartPlay Head-Unit)
francis_vaz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th December 2018, 11:09   #261
BHPian

Hi BHPians,

The SDLA (Suzuki Smartphone Linkage Display Audio) System in my Ertiga ZDI+ has been locked out after attempting few 4 digit security pins and it is displaying a message on a constant black screen:

"System has been locked. Contact your dealer."

Have anyone faced this, and know a way out?

I will be visiting the Service Station in weekend. Trying in this forum if there is a way out, and I can save time visiting the service station.

Manual says this:
Quote:
If security PIN protection has been enabled, the security PIN input screen will appear whenever the device has been separated from the operating voltage of the vehicle (e.g. in case of the replacement of the vehicle battery):
1. "Notes: If you have not entered the correct security PIN for the device, the “Wrong security PIN” notification appears briefly and the number of remaining input attempts is displayed.
2. If you enter an incorrect security PIN 5 times, the device will be blocked and an appropriate notification displayed. Please contact your dealer to get the device unblocked.
Please let us know if anyone has any information.

Thanks !
Old 25th March 2019, 16:52   #262
BHPian

I want to connect 2 smartphones with my Scross. One of them will be used only for making/receiving calls (via Bluetooth). The other phone needs to be connected via android auto and will be used mainly for navigation. So far my attempts have been futile. Whenever I connect the second phone (for google maps) with android auto, the first phone (which is connected via Bluetooth) gets automatically disconnected. Has anyone connected 2 phones simultaneously with the SDLA? Please help.
Old 25th March 2019, 17:10   #263
BHPian

Quote:
I want to connect 2 smartphones with my Scross. One of them will be used only for making/receiving calls (via Bluetooth). The other phone needs to be connected via android auto and will be used mainly for navigation. So far my attempts have been futile. Whenever I connect the second phone (for google maps) with android auto, the first phone (which is connected via Bluetooth) gets automatically disconnected. Has anyone connected 2 phones simultaneously with the SDLA? Please help.
Hi, I have a Baleno with the same HU and wanted to do the same at first. I tried with both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay to do the same but found that it doesn't work.

From what I understood the phone connected via Android Auto or Apple CarPlay requires Bluetooth connection for the calling function, which whether we want or not is there and hence it automatically reconnects.

This is what I personally understood and others please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards
Abhinav
Abhinav_2502 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 25th March 2019, 18:04   #264
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I want to connect 2 smartphones with my Scross.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhinav_2502 View Post
Hi, I have a Baleno with the same HU and wanted to do the same at first. I tried with both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay to do the same but found that it doesn't work.
You cannot use 2 separate phones at a given time, one connected for calls by Bluetooth and another one for Android Auto. It's because call functions are handled by Bluetooth and maps etc by the cable as pointed by Abhinav. I've tried but there is no workaround as of now. It's more of a software thing of Android Auto.
BoneCollector is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th October 2019, 20:57   #265
Senior - BHPian

My car is currently in service at Katarina Nexa. They have charged me 250 rs for some new SLDA update.

Has anybody had any such experience? Why charge 250rs? It was done for free during previous update.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks