Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th July 2006, 23:40   #16
BHPian

Naveen, Did you come across any Eclipse HU users... How is the performance.
Old 27th July 2006, 00:00   #17
Senior - BHPian

WOW!!!! Now that's an OLD thread! Navin being advised by others on his ICE That's a wierd/disturbing sight to say the least
Old 27th July 2006, 00:51   #18
BHPian

Well it entirely depends on what you wnt from ahead unit sir .

Are you Looking for Dolby surround effect ?
If you are try the brand new Pioneer AVH-7850 or 7800 not sure, saw one today on my friends car and the sound was mindblowing, has an external processor, simple components and 6X9s, a pair of center channel speaker and a bass tube, and it felt like I was in PVR for real, AMAZING!
Head costs abt 98k in bangalore now.

If you looking for daily use music etc etc , Then I dont think you need advice, you know enough, but would highly recomend Rockford / Alpine.
RF Amps are class even subs are good,punch series speakers don't live up to the hype, power series it good but pricey.
Alpine MRD series monos are really neat if you Looking for a good punch in the Lows.
Audiobahn subs are good too but for the price, in performance numbers they dont match brands like kicker, RF, but for the same price you can always get more power in AB and sometimes better sound quality also.
Old 27th July 2006, 10:33   #19
Senior - BHPian

NRajesh.. You have already asked this question on another thread... Please refain from digging up ancient threads!!..
Old 28th July 2006, 11:32   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

Honestly, A lot of newbies are digging up very old threads and it's silly. (Though sometimes it's fun )

I request everyone to please do something I know we are all guilty of overlooking.

Please check the date of the posts before replying. Why recently someone was offering advice to a person who asked his question 2.5 years ago.
Old 28th July 2006, 11:35   #21
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava
WOW!!!! Now that's an OLD thread! Navin being advised by others on his ICE That's a wierd/disturbing sight to say the least
Nah. Everyone has to learn from someone! I dont find it disturbing in the least.

One reason I tried to resist becoming a moderator is becuase I felt it might stop others from correcting me. Unfortunately I feel to some extent I have been proved right. Please feel free to correct any errors I post. I dont take umbrage to good critisism.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks