Team-BHP - HU with dvd player and built in screen for 12k,is it possible??
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   HU with dvd player and built in screen for 12k,is it possible?? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/19215-hu-dvd-player-built-screen-12k-possible.html)

guys please help me out, i went to get new bulbs for my xings fog lights and guess what the accessory shop guy showed me?

a new HU by some company from uk with a built in 3.5 inch screen and its dvd mp3 compatible for just 12k :Shockked: and that too with a six month warranty.!

i was looking for a new hu for quite sometime and i think this is a good package but as the company has just been launched in india so am not sure about the service back up and also it has not been tried and tested yet.!

what do you think guys is it worth it?

p.s-the company is megaaudio.!

Hello Faithless,yess in 12k its possible you may go for HU:Sony DVD CDX-V6800
for 6.5k approx and a necvox screen 7"inch or 8"inch screen for 7.5k or a low-end screen 8"inch for about 4k.Hope this will help you.

__________________________________________________ ______________
Never go above 60inCITY

well for built-in screen you may check out JVC EXAD KD-AVX1 it will come between 19-21k

__________________________________________________ ______________
Never go above 60inCITY

Do you prefer SQ in your setup ?
In the pic it looks like some chinese stuff.Do you want to get some chinese stuff ?
Screen in front is not advisable, that get your attention off the road.

Mugen.

instead, there is a portable DVD player from SONY, which is terrific. priced around 15k, it has a 7" screen & can be hung on the headrests or just propped up on its stand & it can be folded & packed away too. i do not know the model number, but will try to find out & get back to you. cheers :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen_Power (Post 330155)
Do you prefer SQ in your setup ?
In the pic it looks like some chinese stuff.Do you want to get some chinese stuff ?
Screen in front is not advisable, that get your attention off the road.

Mugen.

uuummmm whats SQ stupid:

and the guy said its from UK, but ya it does look like a chinese product because the finish and the plastic is of poor quality
but dvd + mp3 + built in screen for 12k is too hard to resist :p

Dont waste your money on that... If you really want a good in dash DVD go for the JVC KD-AVX2. I think its available in Delhi for under 20k. We have used the unit. Its a great unit for that price.

thanks for the sugestions guys i knew i could count on my fellow bhpians for some cool advice.

well have scraped the idea now and will have to wait for sometime to have the resources to buy a better HU like the jvc or something close to it.

gunbir bhai i dont think so that the jvc avx2 hu would cost under 20k because the last time i checked it was for around 25k, did you mean without bill/warranty ???

Here is the SONY pic i promised with the link also. hope it helps.

SonyStyle.com | DVD Portables

@esteem lover-thanks a lot for the info will check it out at a sony dealership.!

That looks like a Chinese Head-Unit.
Definitely not for me!

Faithless - What did I tell you on the phone?? Don't go for it even on the phone it sounded like it was a Chinese product :p. Spend a little more & get a better product.

Faithless it looks like a JUGAD unit bhai ... If you really want in-car video go for the JVC AVX2. The unit is very bling bling ;) if you dont wanna spend it all on a HU, then get a JVC's lower end DVD HU its for 10K i think and get a NECVOX screen with 2 AV in (One for the DVD n one for the reverse cam if u ever want it).

Quote:

Originally Posted by aZa (Post 330264)
Faithless it looks like a JUGAD unit bhai ... If you really want in-car video go for the JVC AVX2. The unit is very bling bling ;) if you dont wanna spend it all on a HU, then get a JVC's lower end DVD HU its for 10K i think and get a NECVOX screen with 2 AV in (One for the DVD n one for the reverse cam if u ever want it).

yah! or the sony dvd hu at 12k + a 5k screen

but, for xing, since it supports only single din, you have only the jvc option psted by gunbir

Head Unit with motorized face plate, 2.5" screen plus display, 3 pre-outs, 2 AV ins, Aux-in etc for about 15000/-