Team-BHP - ICE For My Pajero... is this Configuration Ok ??
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   ICE For My Pajero... is this Configuration Ok ?? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/19481-ice-my-pajero-configuration-ok.html)

hello everyone.. its been a while since i was on this forum... now im back.. :) and i need some help planning this install because i got a birthday comming up in jan so i wanna sort out the config now so that i can get things moving... hehehe.. so Sirs JB, Gunbir , Navinji. Sam Etc.. please help ..
i already have a head unit .. the Alpine IVA-D310, so thats staying but i need some help with the rest.. The only good thing is that the car will be in Delhi.. HINT HINT :)

Head Unit

Alpine IVA-D310 - Already have with me bought for 1050 $

Speakers

Hertz HSK 165 - 2-Way Components (2 Sets)
Image Dynamics IDQ12 V2 Subwoofers (2 Sets)

Amps

Audison LRx 1.400 Monoblock For Subwoofer -
OR
Need Suggestions for a Bass Amp

Tru Tech T03 4.150 4-Channel Amp For Components

Wires& Accessories

Audison Capacitors BSF 1.3 Farad (2 sets)
Audison Grounding Terminal BGT21(2 sets)
Audison Battery Clamps SBC 41P (2 sets)
Audison Main Power Wire 2 Gauge MP2BL
Audison Speaker Wier FL 214
Audison SFH 11WP Fuse Holder For 2 Gauge Main Power Wire
Audison BFD 21 Distribustion Block With Fuse Holders
Stinger Expert Series 20 Foot RCA Interconnects ( 3 sets) -- already have with me. Paid 120 $ each.

Well thats about it... thanks in advance everyone..
Big Big Boom to everyone .. feels good to be back...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tool (Post 335291)
Big Big Boom to everyone .. feels good to be back...

Boom rightbackatcha Tool. Its nice to have you back...

Edit: Unfortunately both the TO3 4.150 and the LRx1.400 are out of production. The new LRx AB amps are very worthy successors. They're going into my own car if that means anything...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tool (Post 335291)
The only good thing is that the car will be in Delhi.. HINT HINT :)

Ahh. And I hope you will be here too. Were'nt you coming down sometime this month?

Welcome back Tool.we were missing u and ur "Toolish" for quite sometime.:) Now only Kb is left to be back here.

Quote:

because i got a birthday comming up in jan so i wanna sort out the config now so that i can get things moving...
is it ur 18th b'day coming up!!:)

and great choice of stuff...go for it.

Suggestion: Hertz ESK163s (3-ways) in front? If you can get them there without cutting the doors.

For the rest, I think I'll just stand back and enjoy the show:) This is real Guru territory.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunbir (Post 335293)
They're going into my own car if that means anything...

Now that is a stamp of approval! :)

Thank you guys... wow..that felt good :).. it really is good to be back...
umm if they are going into your car sir gunbir.. then they will also go into mine .. please..hehehehe ..basic requirment is tru tech for components and audison for bass unless you would suggest something different..lol..basically looking at 140 X4 @4 Ohm and 600 -800 watts on the Monoblock for the 2 Idq's so that they will feel happy at around 400 watts each continious.. thats it sirs.
ad umm bro rsjaurr its my 27th lol.. but yeah am looking to only get this stuff.. :)

which sub model do you have....

2 ohms or 4 ohms one....

and do you want to make the subs in stereo or mono setup....

LBM, he said "2 sets", I would assume stereo subs esp with Gunbir doing the work (another assumption).

TOol, whereever you been your posting english has improved.

we had a little chat....tool n i...sorted it out...told him i'd be toolish for a while bro...if he'd chill on the queens ma's lingo a bit..dude..good sound system man..rollin the wheels with bushels of audio....

Boom

Quote:

Originally Posted by navin (Post 335454)
LBM, he said "2 sets", I would assume stereo subs esp with Gunbir doing the work (another assumption).

I asked the model as there are 2 ohms and 4 ohms model which one he has which will help in deciding the sub amp......

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 335460)
we had a little chat....tool n i...sorted it out...told him i'd be toolish for a while bro...if he'd chill on the queens ma's lingo a bit..dude..good sound system man..rollin the wheels with bushels of audio....

Boom

Yo sound like a real brotha, dawg! lol:

Hydra, I understand Sam recent "influences" (hint: his avatar) will afflict his english but pray I ask why you! Does nobody care for this poor old's man brain. I dont comprehend Hing-SMS-lish. I dont have enough brain cells left.

Quote:

Originally Posted by navin (Post 335487)
Hydra, I understand Sam recent "influences" (hint: his avatar) will afflict his english but pray I ask why you! Does nobody care for this poor old's man brain. I dont comprehend Hing-SMS-lish. I dont have enough brain cells left.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I S U P P O R T Y O U ! ! N A V I N J I ! !

@Tool!!!
Why don't you pamper yourself by getting the Mille range?? Their 2 way components and VRX (or new LRX AB) amps will be something in your car. If you don't want to go that high (without any weed etc..), then Nothing below HSK Components. I would suggest you to get 8" midbass kit, Dome Midrange and super tweeters for the front!

For the Sub, IDQ 12" or Mille!!! Period!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by navin (Post 335487)

Sorry, Navin. Just couldn't resist. :-)

hello everyone..
im back from a good weekend in goa.. :) thank you first of all navinji.. im trying very hard to get my toolish to improve .. hehe .. Sam was a big help in sorting mah toolish out.. lol.. umm speedzak bro.. i would love to go to the mille range but right now.. they are just a little outta my reach.Hopefully in dure course of time ill be able to buy them lol....as for the subs... Definately IDQ.. nothing else.. im in love with them hehehe..i would really like to get the HSK kit too but getting a 8 inch speaker into that door might be tough.. though thats an intresting upgrade path too... thanx a lot bro speedzak.. will keep that in mind definately because i would have loved to go 3 way Hsk back and front but its just down to the fitting. Am hoping to get a killer Tru Tech amp for the Speakers and a LRX AB amp or 2 of them for bass in stereo....Will take Mr gunbir and Jb's suggestion on this and go for it.
keep those suggestions flowing people.. and thank you again very very much :)

Quote:

keep those suggestions flowing people
If you doubt about an 8" midbass woofer, then you can try 6" na!

I definitely think a 3way will sound a lot better in a car like Pajero. The soundstage and imaging etc.. will be far far better than a 2way. Give it another think, Sound engineer! :)