Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 6th December 2018, 13:00   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit_i View Post
I have ordered the same from Aliexpress and so till that reaches will have to live without the radio.

Rest of the system works fine. However, i would like to have Gaana and Savan on Apple carplay. I has got Amazon Music which is working flawless. Google maps on Carplay is excellent.

So overall a pleased with the upgrade from Swing Radio.
The single male connector from the radio should fit into one of the female connectors which come from the antenna cable as it has the same notches . You can try it out and it may work. The second antenna may be a DAB antenna which is anyway not used in India.
Behemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2018, 19:51   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit_i View Post
I have ordered the same from Aliexpress and so till that reaches will have to live without the radio.

Rest of the system works fine. However, i would like to have Gaana and Savan on Apple carplay. I has got Amazon Music which is working flawless. Google maps on Carplay is excellent.

So overall a pleased with the upgrade from Swing Radio.

The fakra n video adapter cables came as free gifts from the AliExpress seller. Insist Shailendra to deliver them free too as he might already got them
iTNerd is offline   Reply With Quote