Team-BHP - pioneer HU deh-p7750 rotary commander knob required urgently.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   pioneer HU deh-p7750 rotary commander knob required urgently. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/20615-pioneer-hu-deh-p7750-rotary-commander-knob-required-urgently.html)

hi,

my pio HU 7750's rotary commander knob is broken. can anyone tell me from where can i get the new knob? it is urgently required as the hu cannot be operated without it and it looks really bad. and please let me know if there is a pioneer authorised service centre in punjab or anywhere in the north and their contact info.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

so there is no one to bail me out of this situation?. guys i badly need that rotary knob. please i request you guys to let me know from where can i get this knob. please please. and let me know if there is a pio auth service centre in the north. i might get the knob from them. ok, let me know if its anywhere in india.

hey guys, can anyone tell me with the appropriate experience if this knob can be made out of aluminium(machined out). i dont mind if it doesnt have that grip thing. it can be a simple round knob. i can always get it chromed to match the original knob.

thanks

hi,

i really need your help guys as you can imagine the HU without that rotary commander. it looks so ugly and my fingers tips are swollen now after using that thin pin kind of a thing.

will really [SIZE=-1]apprecieteif someone can help me out.

Thanks in advanca.

p.s. - i have a pio 6850 which has the same knob so ican give it as a sample for making that knob.
[/SIZE]

clipto,i dont think if someone has spare rotary commander and if there is/was another solution to ur problem,chances are u probably would have got it by now from experts here.

Look around in Jallandhar in car accessory shops and u might get what u want.Good luck..:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsjaurr (Post 358939)
Look around in Jallandhar in car accessory shops and u might get what u want.Good luck..:)

hi,

i asked every accessory shop in jalandhar but couldnt get it.

what i've heard is that pioneer is officially avaiable in india and if thats the case, they should have an authorised service outlet. if there is a pio service centre, they can definitely help me out with this thing.

now the only option is to talk to the auth service centre guys. but i need the contact info (address, phone no. or e-mail). if thats not possible then i'll have to get it made out of metal. or i can find out if its available in some other country.

well if anyone can help me the abroad thing i will be really greatful to that person.

thanks alot

p.s. finally ive become a bhpian. what a lucky day, its my wedding aniv today...lol. another reason to celebrate:p.

I think you will get that in mumbai but have to search for it,I have changed the rotary of my DEH-8015 cassette deck costed me about 800 3years ago,I guess it will cost you about 650-900bucks for the rotary set,all you have to do is just open the soilder of the existing rotary and soilder up the new one on the board.
Wish you happy anniversay

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramie2400 (Post 358973)
I think you will get that in mumbai but have to search for it,I have changed the rotary of my DEH-8015 cassette deck costed me about 800 3years ago,I guess it will cost you about 650-900bucks for the rotary set,all you have to do is just open the soilder of the existing rotary and soilder up the new one on the board.
Wish you happy anniversay

do you mean to say that i will get the whole part? actually the plastic knob is broken and not the commander. well i dont mind getting the whole part as long as it comes with the plastic outer knob

Quote:

Originally Posted by clipto333 (Post 359045)
do you mean to say that i will get the whole part? actually the plastic knob is broken and not the commander. well i dont mind getting the whole part as long as it comes with the plastic outer knob

ohh ok only the plastic knob is broken.... the rotary commander will come with the entire switches on it as it has moment control on all four sides,you wont get the plastic knob seperately,but for sure you may get the rotary assembly.

Contact Authorised Pioneer service centre. They are the only one who can help you in fixing the problem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autophile (Post 359643)
Contact Authorised Pioneer service centre. They are the only one who can help you in fixing the problem.

hi,

do you know where i can find an auth service centre? and if possinble please let me know the contack info.

thanks alot

rishabh

I don't know abt the centre but can find it, give me a day will check with the poeple and let you know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by clipto333 (Post 359848)
hi,

do you know where i can find an auth service centre? and if possinble please let me know the contack info.

thanks alot

rishabh

Rishabh

Look up a Pioneer advertisement in Autocar etc and you will find they list the nation wide service outlets at the bottom... See if there is one close to you. There's bound to be one in Chd.

Cheers

Ludhiana : Carlibas - Emission Electronics (P) Ltd
Chowk Baba Dhan Singh,
Opp. Fire Bridgade, Near Div No. 3,
Ludhiana - Punjab State
Tel: (91) (161) 2272 0017

This guy in bombay is particularly good as I've got excellent service from him for all my pioneer systems

Mumbai : Emission Electronics Pvt Ltd
101, Ravi Industrial Estate, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East)
Mumbai �E400093
Tel: (91) (22) 2687 3953
Fax: (91) (22) 2687 5001
Email: emission@vsnl.com

New Delhi: Mercury Electronics - Paras Authorised Service Centre
113, Shankar Road Market,
New Rajendra Nagar,
New Delhi - 110 060
Tel: (91) (11) 52411500/ 28742035/ 9810055436

Pandori Electronics PVT. LTD.
306, Guru Ram Das Bhawan, Ranjit Nagar, Commercial Complex,
New Delhi �E110008
Tel: (91) (11) 2570 3666 / 2570 3667
Fax: (91) (11) 2570 3666
Email: pandori@del2.vsnl.net.in or maheshe@vsnl.net

Don't know about the authorised Service stations for Pioneer, but Autocop (India) Pvt. Ltd is the appointed distributor for Pioneer products in India. Hope this helps.

its the same case with mine, currently fixed the broken knob by fixing cellotape on it.using only the remote. asked a few shops in chennai but in vain, its not available.