Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th March 2007, 01:14   #31
BHPian

Today evening was a tough and very disapointing evening for me. I escaped from my office around 5 PM in search of some parts for my install. I wasted around 3 Hrs and visited almost all the shops at Minister Road, but could not find a reliable shop from where I can buy. When I asked for the Component Speakers, even most of the shop keeper looked at me and shown me just some front speakers. I could not find a good wiring kit, no info about good amp, Sub only Sony they could shown me, Damping...Carpeting no idea etc....

Anyone from HYD pls help me(I am very new to HYD). I am new to HYD and might be I had visited the wrong place. Pls tell me where can I get genuine equipments and who can do carpeting and all for my install. I have collected most of the parts for my CAR PC, but Audio I am little disapointed.

Thank You..
Old 6th March 2007, 06:04   #32
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sys_whiz View Post
When I asked for the Component Speakers, even most of the shop keeper looked at me and shown me just some front speakers.
Hey sys_whiz,

I did a quick search in the ICE section(s) for "hyder*" and from the results i saw it seems a lot of ICErs have the same frustrations as you....

Heres a starting point - TBHP -

cya
R
Old 6th March 2007, 09:17   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Anyone from HYD pls help me(I am very new to HYD). I am new to HYD and might be I had visited the wrong place. Pls tell me where can I get genuine equipments and who can do carpeting and all for my install. I have collected most of the parts for my CAR PC, but Audio I am little disapointed.

Thank You..
hey whiz, welcome to hyd and t-bhp.
satish_appasani is the one from team-bhp in hyderabad you can contact, send a pm to him. he will for sure help you, if he has time he might as well accompany you.
Old 6th March 2007, 09:37   #34
Team-BHP Support

sys_whiz, you can PM Sam(Kapsi) for contacts regarding amp and component procurement.
Old 6th March 2007, 18:20   #35
BHPian

Hey Sys_whiz,
All the best for your install, all i can say is that its great to actually have it running once its all hooked up.
cheers.
Old 6th March 2007, 18:51   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Hey sys_whiz,

I did a quick search in the ICE section(s) for "hyder*" and from the results i saw it seems a lot of ICErs have the same frustrations as you....

Heres a starting point - TBHP -

cya
R
Thanks Rehaan....This was helpful.
Old 6th March 2007, 18:54   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
hey whiz, welcome to hyd and t-bhp.
satish_appasani is the one from team-bhp in hyderabad you can contact, send a pm to him. he will for sure help you, if he has time he might as well accompany you.
Thanks kkr, I met Satish today and found some hope with JBL. Coming weekend I will go with Satish to the JBL Showroom....Hope for the best. But still the problem with Prof installer, need to find out, who can do damping and carpetting.
Old 6th March 2007, 18:55   #38
BHPian

PMed to Sam and waiting for his reply.

Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
sys_whiz, you can PM Sam(Kapsi) for contacts regarding amp and component procurement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankur View Post
Hey Sys_whiz,
All the best for your install, all i can say is that its great to actually have it running once its all hooked up.
cheers.
Thanks Ankur, these words gives some boost....Thank You man.

Last edited by aah78 : 11th March 2007 at 03:26. Reason: multiple posts merged
Old 11th March 2007, 02:17   #39
BHPian

Finally I got the contact from where I can purchase the equipments for my setup in HYD . Will JBLfy my Baleno soon. Also got a good installer, who can do a nice install in my car. Thought I should finish the Audio setup complete first and will continue the Car PC setup when I receive the parts.

Thanks Satish for your help getting the contact info.

One quick question to Audio Gurus....

Does GTO 75.4 suppoprts high level (speaker level input directly from HU) inputs. I cound not find it in the specs and is GTO 75.4 and GTO 75.4 II same unit.

Last edited by aah78 : 11th March 2007 at 03:26. Reason: multiple posts merged
Old 11th March 2007, 15:40   #40
Senior - BHPian

Sys, which Installer did you meet? I remember another member Buffetfan mentioning that he got his setup (also Baleno and JBL) done at Pitstop thought he did not buy the stuff from them.
Old 11th March 2007, 16:55   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish_appasani View Post
Sys, which Installer did you meet? I remember another member Buffetfan mentioning that he got his setup (also Baleno and JBL) done at Pitstop thought he did not buy the stuff from them.
I went to Car Boutique at Panjagutta(opp to Ford showroom) and Vijay is the Guy whom I met. He shown me some installs and those looks beautiful. I am planning to buy the items from him. Seems a genuine Guy.
Old 11th March 2007, 19:31   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Does GTO 75.4 suppoprts high level (speaker level input directly from HU) inputs. I cound not find it in the specs and is GTO 75.4 and GTO 75.4 II same unit.

why do you need those.........
Old 12th March 2007, 00:13   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post
why do you need those.........
My HU has only one pre-amp out. If I connect the amp to this and drive both front and read, I will loose the functunality of fading. If i connect the high level to the amp, i can retain the fading feature. I want to use this feature till I receive my PXA 710. Once I have PXA, I can connect my HU to the PXA using the toslink and PXA has multiple pre-amps to drive the amps.

Does 75.4 has high level input feature?
Old 12th March 2007, 11:00   #44
Senior - BHPian

To buy JBL in Hyderabad, you could get in touch with Sprocket. I think it is at Ameerpet, somewhere close to the airport. Its very close to some Food World, that much I remember.
Old 12th March 2007, 11:17   #45
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post
To buy JBL in Hyderabad, you ..very close to some Food World,...
Why am I not surprised? :-)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks