Team-BHP - Arre waah?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Arre waah? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/21776-arre-waah-2.html)

First off, Congrats Ajay and Thanks. Keep up the great work. Our industry needs more people like you.

I am very pleased to see TBHP ICE as a formal section. It was long overdue. Thank you the powers that be.

like earlier the in magazine columm and not fully booklet on ICE nice man...congrats on the sucsess man......hope to read the whole issue...

Congrates Ajaybhai... cheers:

Separate section for ICE? Great! But mods, I could see some ICE threads in the root section of its previous location :-| And congrats B&T!

Hey B&T...
Congrats man..Keep up the good work!!..Will try gettin a copy ASAP...But i aint sure if the magzine is available out here....

Thanks ye all for going out and buying the copies. 3.2 paise from each magazine's sale contributes to a fund raiser for my new car purchase (and the costs that will be involved in bribing someone to take my old car)

At that rate, I need to sell 1,562,500 copies to buy a car worth 500k.

I think I'm only 1,562,489 copies away. Yay :Cheering:

Just joking. I am not commercially connected with this project in any way, and I do it for the love of ICE. Your support keeps me ticking.

Anyway, an offer for all you lovely supportive TBhpians. Please send me good, hi-res pics of your music system install with all the details about the system including installer etc., a photograph of yourself with the ride, and I will try and include as many of the good ones that I possibly can in forthcoming issues of CAR magazine and such supplements. You can mail me at cae@nextgenpublishing.net for this, or carindia.audio@gmail.com. The current one features Gunbir's red Skoda in the main magazine.

Thanks again (to all 11 of you) lol:

Ajay aka B&T

Congrats Ajay, will pick up an issue of the mag asap, keep up the good work ! :thumbs up

Congrats B&T - even if I wont get to see your booklet. I'm sure it will be very professionally done.

Whats this new section thing?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeroid (Post 384200)
Congrats B&T - even if I wont get to see your booklet. I'm sure it will be very professionally done.

Whats this new section thing?

Thank you very much, Steer.

By 'new section', in my first post, I meant this sub-forum (ICE) which has now moved to the main forums page of TBhp rather than being under modifications and accessories. When I was posting yesterday, this forum was new and completely empty reading 0 threads, 0 views, and all the posts from the old car entertainment section had not yet been transferred. Hence the exclamation.

Are there 2 ICE sections now? one sub forum and one under modifications?

Quote:

Originally Posted by vid6639 (Post 384239)

That's what I am seeing and posted about. Is that by design or by mistake? Pretty confusing though -- one is called In Car Entertainment, and the other just ICE :)

Quote:

Hang in there, guys. Will take a little bit of time to move 800+ threads into the right sections. After which, the old section will be deleted.

yeah figured it was just a transition stage. thanks GTO.

Guys, being an old man this move has got me a bit confused. Yet it is for the greater good of ICE and hence it has to be done. Manye we left it for too late in the day and hence the volume of theads/posts that have to be moved.

Ajay (aka B&T), Congrats. Do you have a soft copy of that article that we can add to our forum either that or a downloadable PDF?

:Cheering:
Great going B&T !!

When we met at Zucherro's place in Delhi for the T-Bhp Meet - little did I know that I was taking gyaan from an asli ICE guru .. pehle pata hota I would have spent some more time getting cosy with you instead of that serial kisser gr8guzzler ;)

Regards,
Manveet

p.s.
In my defense - I did tell you that I was a noobie to the ICE sections ..