Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th March 2007, 16:40   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
Do you have a soft copy of that article that we can add to our forum either that or a downloadable PDF?
I think it is illegal to scan and post images of print media without permission. And even if I asked them for permission, I would think they wouldn't give it since that kinda negates the purpose of it being in the magazine, I figured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveet
When we met at Zucherro's place in Delhi for the T-Bhp Meet - little did I know that I was taking gyaan from an asli ICE guru .. pehle pata hota I would have spent some more time getting cosy with you instead of that serial kisser gr8guzzler
Thank you sir.

Please save some of your lovin for your hometown ICE gurus, long distance aspirations are mostly futile. I understand you have been practicing with their photographs, time to get yourself a piece of the real deal.
Old 7th March 2007, 08:53   #32
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post
I think it is illegal to scan and post images of print media without permission. And even if I asked them for permission, I would think they wouldn't give it since that kinda negates the purpose of it being in the magazine, I figured.
It does not hurt to ask. By now most publishing houses have realised that print and internet media need not be exclusive. I use websites of magazines I subscribe to. Sometimes the information is different, sometimes the mag is not available with me etc...
Old 7th March 2007, 12:03   #33
Senior - BHPian

Congrats B&T & great to have a main page section (& nota sub section) for ICE, it was well deserved as I belive number of post wise this is the third biggest section.

I would be getting my copy too

p.s. If it hasnt hit stand I will pick it up from nextgen office as I know a couple of journos there
Old 9th March 2007, 13:43   #34

Congrats B&T!! I was waiting for this..
finally it happens..
Old 15th March 2007, 14:25   #35
Senior - BHPian

B & T, i picked up a copy yesterday & thoroughly enjoyed the ICE section of it, which was a different pamphlet from the main magazine. I enjoyed reading through the lingo being explained & the parts of the speaker being explained. thoroughly enjoyed it & will look forward to it in the future also. Keep up the good work.
cheers

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks