Team-BHP - Bass Box 6 Pro
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Bass Box 6 Pro (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/21810-bass-box-6-pro.html)

hey fellas, i jus came across this software on the internet called Bass box 6 Pro. it helps you calculate the size and type of the enclosure you would need depending on your subwoofer (and various other parameters).

it very interesting shows you a lot of design details. now i have the full version of the software with me and would love to share it with those who want it.

if you want to know more about the software jus try googling your way thru. its developed by harris inc. its cost around US $ 130. dont sweat it. I could upload it to some server if you guys want.

lemme know. i'm especially waiting for a full borne conclusive report from B&T, LBM and Sam Kapasi.
P.S - sorry i missed some of you other audiophiles....these are the first names which came to mind

visit - BassBox Pro

Quote:

Originally Posted by flipsyde (Post 384411)
hey fellas, i jus came across this software on the internet called Bass box 6 Pro. it helps you calculate the size and type of the enclosure you would need depending on your subwoofer (and various other parameters).

it very interesting shows you a lot of design details. now i have the full version of the software with me and would love to share it with those who want it.

if you want to know more about the software jus try googling your way thru. its developed by harris inc. its cost around US $ 130. dont sweat it. I could upload it to some server if you guys want.

lemme know. i'm especially waiting for a full borne conclusive report from B&T, LBM and Sam Kapasi.
P.S - sorry i missed some of you other audiophiles....these are the first names which came to mind

visit - BassBox Pro

Hey Flipsyde, looks very interesting SW. I am in the planning stage of my car pc and this SW would be very helpful designing the enclousers. pls share it.

Thank you

The software looks interesting and useful, at least by the homepage of the creator it looks like so. Might be some of our own people might have used /seen it some times...

Edited by Mod - Piracy not supported, as you mentioned.

2 ways of gettin the software.

1) pay $129 and buy it. if you can afford it.
2) if you cant......make sure u've been a good boy this year and ask santa for it. He might just send you a rapidshare.com link to you as a PM.

Remember piracy is a crime. Kindly do not encourage piracy.

Bass Box Pro is a nice software but if you guys look hard enough there are plently of freeware out there that is just as good. Box Plot is one.

And there is always people like Navin & B&T to tell us. Why bother.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 385073)
And there is always people like Navin & B&T to tell us. Why bother.:)

That is not a LEARNING attitude. I am old and senile and many parts of me are now unreliable (that includes my brain). B&T is young and virile but between wine, women and song he dont have much time.

Looks like a good software. I have never used it though. Despite my (diminishing) youth and (diminishing youth having no effect here) virility, I'm still a pen and paper fellow. Still need the computer when measuring drivers though, can't do away with that.

B&T,

I too prefer the quill but many moons ago i realised the value of a cpmputer for quick calculations.

some time in the 80s some dolt gave me a PC it had a system called DOS (if I remember correctly) and a software called 1-2-3 (from a company called Lotus - some guy called Jim Manzi was the boss there).

addiing the speaker maths to this 1-2-3 software allowed me to check multiple alignments and see which one would offer the best chance of success. ofcourse today software like Box Plot and Bass Box offer Graphical representations of the speaker's performance.