Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th March 2007, 12:07   #16
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by partypest View Post
a wagon r soon....so need advise on the HU and rear speakers. components are 4" fusion components
you got a budget for the HU and rear speakers? What components are in the Fusion?
Old 14th March 2007, 12:52   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by partypest View Post
blue raven had seen my ice earlier so he had told to change the HU and get a mono block jbl 300.1 amp, since i'm plannin to sell my car a wagon r soon, i might give away the hu and rear speakers with the car... so need advise on the HU and rear speakers. components are 4" fusion components
Your compos sound pretty decent for 4" ones. Now again, what's your stretch budget for the entire upgrade ? Once you can tell that the suggestions will follow.
If you looking at saving money on the HU, the New Pioneers are the best option you have now. Even the entry level heads are very good value for money.
Old 14th March 2007, 13:32   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueraven316 View Post
Your compos sound pretty decent for 4" ones. Now again, what's your stretch budget for the entire upgrade ? Once you can tell that the suggestions will follow.
If you looking at saving money on the HU, the New Pioneers are the best option you have now. Even the entry level heads are very good value for money.
HU could be in the range 8k-9k heard pio 6850 is good and rear speakers upto 4.5 and amp would be 8k again.....
Old 27th September 2007, 14:28   #19

Which speakers should i buy?

i had a head unit of sony xplode but it started giving me problems........the head unit was not accepting the cd then i changed to pioneer 5950 now i want to change my speakers...

under 4000?

im thinkinf of jbl?

Mod's Note: Always look for an existing thread on a similar topic rather than opening a new thread. Threads merged.
Old 27th September 2007, 16:20   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinthru View Post
under 4000?

im thinkinf of jbl?

perfecto.. go in for JBL 937s, they rock!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks