Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th March 2007, 23:04   #1

My JVC-AR770 from US does not play all FM channels

Hi All,

My friend brought me this car HU JVC KD-AR770 from the US. But to my shock, I was able to tune only half of available(In delhi) FM frequencies. In one of the threads( "Buying a HU from USA"), someone mentioned that there is some descrepancy in freq setting b/w india and US. I wish I had gone thru that thread before.

Frequencies that I am able to tune are as follows :- 91.1, 92.5, 94.7,98.3. And I am not able to tune the following :- 95.0, 102.6, 104. Please tell me how can i solve this problem.

Otherwise the HU is fundo. It plays MP3's and has got USB socket too.
Old 25th March 2007, 16:33   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphean View Post
Hi All,

My friend brought me this car HU JVC KD-AR770 from the US. But to my shock, I was able to tune only half of available(In delhi) FM frequencies. In one of the threads( "Buying a HU from USA"), someone mentioned that there is some descrepancy in freq setting b/w india and US. I wish I had gone thru that thread before.

Frequencies that I am able to tune are as follows :- 91.1, 92.5, 94.7,98.3. And I am not able to tune the following :- 95.0, 102.6, 104. Please tell me how can i solve this problem.

Otherwise the HU is fundo. It plays MP3's and has got USB socket too.
hi morphean,

the problem you are facing is because the tuning systems are different in india and us. in pio head uits there is a setting to change it. dont know if its possible to change the frequency settings in your HU. please read the installation manual carefully to sort it out. let me see if i can find out anything for you,

cheers

rishabh

here is a link for the user manual just see if you can find anything. im also checking

http://books.jvcservice.com/download...2068/38898.pdf

problem solved i guess. in general settings there is psm in which you can change the area of operation for the tuner. select EU i think it will work then.
enjoy yourself...nice HU

thanks

rishabh

Last edited by clipto333 : 25th March 2007 at 16:50. Reason: serching for installation manual
Old 26th March 2007, 01:45   #3

Eureka !! It works !! :-)))

Thanks a ton Rishabh. U have made my life so much easy. God bless u !!

Sriram
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks