Team-BHP - My JBLfyed Baleno....
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   My JBLfyed Baleno.... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/22803-my-jblfyed-baleno-2.html)

sys_whiz-hi dude,i too have a baleno,[pls check my gallery]cutting of the door panel was a big mistake,the door panel costs rs.13000/-,[that makes it rs.26000/-for a pair]by any chance if you would want 2 shift the tweeter from their would leave a hole which could affect when you selling the vehicle,what you should have done is,you could have stuck the tweeters on the cover behind the mirrors,thats just rs.150/-.

Quote:

Originally Posted by desigNation (Post 412872)
sys_whiz-hi dude,i too have a baleno,[pls check my gallery]cutting of the door panel was a big mistake,the door panel costs rs.13000/-,[that makes it rs.26000/-for a pair]by any chance if you would want 2 shift the tweeter from their would leave a hole which could affect when you selling the vehicle,what you should have done is,you could have stuck the tweeters on the cover behind the mirrors,thats just rs.150/-.

Hey that's an idea, and I think there's a nice post somewhere which details how this is done, but I'm too rushed to search.

Oh... I didn't know Gautam ran both the places. Ye, its the same person you talking about. He was a big help in my case too.

About pit stop, I have no idea about the fibre glass bit. But i'll give you the number, and you can ask them. The number is 98662 34562. This number belongs to a Harshavardhan Reddy. And the other is 99851 01974. This one belongs to a Murthy. Mind you, I don't remember these people, and I highly doubt they will remember my name. They sure would recognise my face though. Give them a call anyway.

Another thing, whatever price they quote, try getting a discount, because the quoted price always is on the higher side. And these guys do a really good job.

Quote:

Originally Posted by filcord (Post 412838)
Groan!:Frustrati Now I see this? And I went and fitted GTO 637 in the rear of my Baleno.
Anyway, I still have the fronts to do. Can I put GTO607 components here, and still run them on the HU amp itself, without an additional amplifier?
By the way, nice work of installation, and great pictures. Man, you must be really good with a camera.

flicord, I doubt there will be good sound if you drive 607c from the HU. Gurus any gyan here please?

Quote:

Originally Posted by desigNation (Post 412872)

Oh is it? I never knew this costs so high. Okey not a problem, I am happy with the install and with the quality of sound:Cheering:. By the way who is going to sell the queen till the time she has not celebrated her 3rd or 4th Anniversary? After 3/4 yrs there is anyway a depreciation of the car.

sys-whiz-just let you know,like you said after3/4 years depreciation plus again another amount lessened because of the holes,but then if you cool about it its ok, go ahead,have a time with your queen, cheers mate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by desigNation (Post 413052)
sys-whiz-just let you know,like you said after3/4 years depreciation plus again another amount lessened because of the holes,but then if you cool about it its ok, go ahead,have a time with your queen, cheers mate.

Thank You buddy.....

Here's the link for the thread that shows a great way to use the mirror cover for tweeters.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/diy-do...weeters-2.html
Syswhiz, you think the HU will be stretched to power the components. How much does an amplifier cost?

Quote:

Originally Posted by filcord (Post 413814)
Here's the link for the thread that shows a great way to use the mirror cover for tweeters.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/diy-do...weeters-2.html
Syswhiz, you think the HU will be stretched to power the components. How much does an amplifier cost?

JBL 60.4 costs Rs. 8990.

hey sys_whiz, very neat setup!
would u mind giving the break-up of the costs? i will be upgrading the ICE in my car soon, and would like to have the facts & figures with me.
Much obliged, thanks!

JBL 607c = 6.5k
JBL 937 = 4.5k
JBL 75.4 = 13k
JBL 4-12 = 6k these are the appro prices ... you might get discounts as well and thse would be with B&w

Please correct GURUS if its wrong !

Quote:

Originally Posted by romyeo4u (Post 429319)
JBL 607c = 6.5k
JBL 937 = 4.5k
JBL 75.4 = 13k
JBL 4-12 = 6k these are the appro prices ... you might get discounts as well and thse would be with B&w

Please correct GURUS if its wrong !

I got 12% discount on JBL from SPROCKET. Just name TBHP and Sam.