Team-BHP - Recommendations for Installer(s) in Delhi
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Recommendations for Installer(s) in Delhi (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/23114-recommendations-installer-s-delhi.html)

Can somebody recommend a good installer in Delhi -- preferably somebody who can do both damping (I'm biased to get dynamat extreme) and install my music hardware properly (i have an amp, a sub, and 2 rear speakers for now but also will be getting another monoamp and front speakers). I have a Maruti 800 (M800). I'm stupid, naive, and ignorant of all that is involved in this -- so please suggest somebody who can be trusted with eyes closed. Anywhere in Delhi is fine and if you can post here (or msg me directly) their contact details, that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

pm gunbir/autophile.
they should be able to help you out.

even I am looking for a good installer in Delhi. As of now I have Driven in mayapuri as one option.

In Delhi: Driven, Autopsyche and Patel Auto,are the best of the lot by miles. IMHO you will not find a better installer in Delhi other than these guys. The rest of the operators in the market will take you for a ride, one way or another.

I agree with Gunman....the pics that he regularly posts in ICE section are a burning example. Though on a higher side in $, their work is mind-blowing excellent.

Which of the three is nearest to Noida, i.e. shortest travel time. AFAIK all of them are in west delhi, this is not fair for us Easterners :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsk1979 (Post 413523)
Which of the three is nearest to Noida, i.e. shortest travel time. AFAIK all of them are in west delhi, this is not fair for us Easterners

Actually Driven is in West Delhi, while both Autopsyche and Patel Auto are in W. Delhi and Gurgaon. Of course thats still far for you guys. But look out for some developments soon in the South Delhi area.

Gunbir, would you have their contact numbers? If you do, can you message them to me please, or let me know how I can get in touch with them?

Hey gunbir! saw ur stuff being displayed at Simran's place (singh shoppe/ kabir shoppe) near my place in C.R.Park.

Is mr Amarjit singh your new retailer?

Also is he gonna sell damping products too?

Quote:

Originally Posted by car_crazy1400 (Post 414184)
Hey gunbir! saw ur stuff being displayed at Simran's place (singh shoppe/ kabir shoppe) near my place in C.R.Park.

Is mr Amarjit singh your new retailer? Also is he gonna sell damping products too?

Yes, they are a new dealer. They have access to our complete range of products including damping products.

Hertz damping products? What am I missing here?

I'm guessing Autopsyche and Driven are the ones who are also members here but I'm guessing Patel Auto is a shop? Does anybody have any contact info for them? Gunbir, can you help me out in that as well?

Patel Auto is an authorised Mercedes Benz service station. Mukul (owner) also does high end audio installation. He is also a member of TBHP but rarely posts Besides him Autopsyche and Driven are good installers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunbir (Post 414238)
Yes, they are a new dealer. They have access to our complete range of products including damping products.

Hey Gunbir,

Has Kabir Shoppe not shut down due to the sealing in GK2 ?? Last I went there a month + back, there was no sight of the signage.......or have they moved location ? It'd be nice to know as I used to get all my stuff done from Amarjit & gang when I was based in GK2 !

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricky_63 (Post 415173)
Hey Gunbir,

Has Kabir Shoppe not shut down due to the sealing in GK2 ?? Last I went there a month + back, there was no sight of the signage.......or have they moved location ? It'd be nice to know as I used to get all my stuff done from Amarjit & gang when I was based in GK2 !

Thanks

Hey Ricky,

"Kabir Shoppe" has shut down. But the same team (Amarjit, Simran etc) is now "Singh Shoppe" and they are on the CR Park main road now.