Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th April 2007, 22:55   #16
BHPian

There is a slot on the bottom of the 05 series RF Punch Series Speakers where a sticker provided by RF can be stuck, this sticker is not provided in this speaker set.

and i forgot to tell that original box ( so called ) contains the picture of speakers on side not on top as shown in the above pic and original speakers box also have team rockford stickers which are just like the DICOR sticker on safari.
Old 16th April 2007, 13:21   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by overdose14 View Post
yes blue, gunbir is 100% right. these are not fake but b-grade stock.
i've heard them and they can put decent sub setup to shame. trust me i've never hear anything like that before and moreover seller is one of the best installers in punjab ( Pankaj a.k.a butcher in jalandher).
hi,

pankaj the butcher. nice name. lol. dont tell him though, people here will kill me. he is the god in jalandhar.

does he sell B stuff? didnt know that. maybe my infinity 6931's are also b-grade. they are like making strange noises these days.

i would say the best guy is in phagwara ( Auto Planet ) go to him. he's much better but you still cannot compare them with the insallers in delhi.

cheers

clip
Old 16th April 2007, 13:28   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipto333 View Post
maybe my infinity 6931's are also b-grade. they are like making strange noises these days.
Hmmm....if they are 6x9 then there is a great chance that some dirt would have gone inside the VC through the mounting steam of the tweeter......clean it with compressed air to get rid of that dirt......
Old 16th April 2007, 19:17   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipto333 View Post
hi,

maybe my infinity 6931's are also b-grade. they are like making strange noises these days.

i would say the best guy is in phagwara ( Auto Planet ) go to him. he's much better but you still cannot compare them with the insallers in delhi.

cheers

clip
nope they are not i am sure about that and auto planet guy is crap. he ruined my friends skoda by installing two desi alpine amp with one 305 and one 306dvc pio subs and didn't even tuned the setup properly and the boxes were also crap.
but now a day's i don't know, he might have improved his services.
Old 13th May 2007, 02:38   #20
BHPian

Auto Planet guy is crap. But if you know the job well yourself, and can guide him in detail, he will do it efficiently in your presense.....

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks