Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd May 2007, 01:55   #16
Senior - BHPian

Mashoforu - Best option for you is to go to Elegant in Lajpat Nagar Market. Quite close to Noida too. Make sure you mention the magic words i.e. "Team-BHP" and he'll make sure he does a good job with the installation & will not give you the kind og horse crap that the other dealer gave you.

If you need any further help, PM me & I'll see what I can do.
Old 3rd May 2007, 06:56   #17

Thanx alot guys.

@iraghava -could you give me the address of "Elegant" Lajpat Nagar ?

Few more clarification needed guys:
- while fitting component speakers, how about the position of Speaker, Tweeter and Crossover ? Do we need to fit Speaker and Tweeter near by ?

- what is the difference between the MDF parcel tray and normal card board parcel tray ? No one knows of MDF parcel tray locally here ? what is the advantage of it ?
Old 3rd May 2007, 10:38   #18
Team-BHP Support

mashoforu, if you are going to elegant, instead of saying Team-bhp you will get better results if you contact a certain mr. sachin there and say the magic words "Sam Kapasi". These codewords will open the gateway to untold pleasures.
As for the location, you have to first go to "Lajpat Nagar Auto market".
Go to lajpat nagar, and ask for auto market, once you go there you can locate elegant easily as its a corner shop and very visible.
Somebody suggested member's driven also. You get great installs from driven, but driven does not deal in JBL. For JBL products the only decent option I know of is elegant.
PM iraghava and he will fit you up for good.
Old 3rd May 2007, 10:59   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
mashoforu, if you are going to elegant, instead of saying Team-bhp you will get better results if you contact a certain mr. sachin there and say the magic words "Sam Kapasi". These codewords will open the gateway to untold pleasures.
As for the location, you have to first go to "Lajpat Nagar Auto market".
Go to lajpat nagar, and ask for auto market, once you go there you can locate elegant easily as its a corner shop and very visible.
Somebody suggested member's driven also. You get great installs from driven, but driven does not deal in JBL. For JBL products the only decent option I know of is elegant.
PM iraghava and he will fit you up for good.
there is one Mr Negi also there....he is quite helpful person......ask him for a Sardar Ji guy from Faridabad with alpine setup....he knows me also.....but Sam Bhai will do the trick.....

Also they stock all the regular brands with bill and warranty and some in grey also....so you can choose which one you like......
Old 3rd May 2007, 11:05   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
excuse me? Untold pleasures???
Old 3rd May 2007, 11:30   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
say the magic words "Sam Kapasi". These codewords will open the gateway to untold pleasures.
That was a good one TSK. I can see in my mind's eye somebody (not you, mashoforu) reading this, and slinking into the place all shifty eyed and hunched over, walking (sneaking) up to Sachin and whispering the code words "Sam Kapasi" in his ears.
Old 3rd May 2007, 11:57   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
excuse me? Untold pleasures???
Looks like Tanveer was provided some "SPECIAL" services on his visit to Elegant, Sam
Old 3rd May 2007, 14:04   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Looks like Tanveer was provided some "SPECIAL" services on his visit to Elegant, Sam
Hence it would only be fair that Tanveer provide "SPECIAL" services to Sam when they meet again. Do click pics, Ishan.
Old 15th April 2010, 06:42   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashoforu View Post
Hey guys,

I am newbie to this forum. I had bought new car, would like to fit with Pioneer Head unit and JBL speakers. I would like to know best shop to get the accessories and car Audio tuning and fitting in NOIDA. I visited local automotive market where headunit and Speakers are available but not sure about the their way of fittings. If any specific place, pls suggest me.

Thanks in advance.
Hi Mashoforu,
In Noida, I can recommend 2 places for good audio.
1> Car Raunaq Sec 16, Near Metro Station: Already discussed here. They are quite reasonable. Just 1 month back I got my Boston Acoustics 6.25 inch speakers @ just 3700/- with bill and warranty. I am still not sure what the market price. But considering the Sound quality, I guess I have got a good deal.

2> Motoworld, sec 16, last row: They are also very good, in terms of product quality. I have been going to them since last 3 years for all my general accessories. I also got my Polk Rear Coaxials @ 4500 from there, apart from general accessories like, foot mat, window visors, sun films, seat covers etc.

Regards,
Ashish
Old 15th April 2010, 11:14   #25
Senior - BHPian

My friend Ashish.. You're replying to a 3 year old post!!
Old 15th April 2010, 11:59   #26
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post
Hence it would only be fair that Tanveer provide "SPECIAL" services to Sam when they meet again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Jealous kya?
Old 15th April 2010, 12:06   #27
BANNED

whats with sam kapasi & the sachin guy there at elegant? I need to know all the details as i am headed there next weekend for my fusion ICE setup.

I just had a chat with kapil malhotra there? Are these guys safe? I hope they dont void my 3 year warranty on the fusion?

Last edited by Mustang.101 : 15th April 2010 at 12:08.
Old 27th June 2010, 22:44   #28

details for driven's shop in mayapuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZa View Post
Car Raunaq and RJ's in Sector 16 Auto Market do a decent Car Audio job but dont go on their recommendations of speakers and headunits. If you want an good and a reliable install then u could drive up to mayapuri to our fellow member DRIVEN's shop.
hi , can you give me the details for driven's shop in mayapuri ... need my i10 to be ICE'd
Old 28th June 2010, 03:01   #29
BHPian

Driven is not at mayapuri my friend... Its at East of Kailash. F-7, EOK. the road that goes to nehru place from lady sri ram college
Old 14th January 2015, 14:45   #30
BHPian

Re: Need to know Car Audio Tuning in NOIDA

Bumping this thread again. I'm looking for a good ICE installer who can install my sub and amp which I will buy online (most probably). The wiring and other things have to be taken care of by the shop. Can anyone recommend one in Noida? If there isn't a good one, I don't mind going to Delhi.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks