Team-BHP - Baleno ICE Help
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Baleno ICE Help (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/23757-baleno-ice-help.html)

Hey ppl,
I really need the experts help here....I hav got some thoughts of wat i want..But i want 2 know which combination will sound gud...

HU-Pio DEH-5950IB OR Pio DEH-6900UB
Speakers-Compos

Front
Infinity Perfect 6.1 OR Morel ELATE 63W-Morel 3way compos (Its really expensive..Is there any cheaper alternative 2 it..)
OR
JBL C608GTi-JBL 6.5" ( I also hav this on my mind is it gud...Is it better than Infinity Perfect 6.1)

Rear
Alpine SPX 177R-6 1/2" 2way compos
OR
Alpine SPX 137R-5 1/4" 2way compos
OR
Morel Hybrid Ovation 6" 2way compos

(Which of the above is gud when u drive any of the above Front Compos along with the sub)

SUB
Cerwin Vega Stroker Pro-12"
OR
JL Audio 13w7
OR
Alpine SWX-1242D or SWX-1243D

(Which of the above subs do u think is gud along with the above compos.
I want a clean,crisp,clear,punchy bass...N I occasionally want 2 SHOW OFF)

AMP
JBL BPX 2200.1-JBL 2200watts ( If CERWIN VEGA Stroker Pro)
OR
JBL BPX 1100.1
OR
Alpine PDX-1.1000-Alpine 1ch-1000w
OR
JL Audio 1000/1 Mono Amp
OR
ZAPCO DC 1100.1
( I am more inclined towards the JBL Amp for the Mono Duty. Which do u think is gud)

AMP-Speakers
Kenwood KAC-626 2ch AMP
(I already hav this amp so i jus want 2 use it..Its an old AMP all rite...But i luv this AMP)

CD-Changer
I dont know wat model it is but i hav 12cd changer PIO tats the reason i want 2 stick 2 PIO HU....

Is there anything tat needs a change....Which Combination goes well 2gether N sound nice....

from the stuff you have metioned above....I thing you have a nice budget....but the equiment you have selected is a total mixture of SQ and SPL...and what not......so firstly can you mention what is your budget and secondly what do you plan to listen will help you in telling you the best option to you......

The budget does not seem to be problem for me.
I jus want it sound rite.
Because its a gift for me. (My uncle is getting it)
I really dont want to put a heavy budget on him as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadyrulez (Post 429756)
Hey ppl,

JBL BPX 2200.1-JBL 2200watts ( If CERWIN VEGA Stroker Pro)
OR
JBL BPX 1100.1
OR
Alpine PDX-1.1000-Alpine 1ch-1000w
OR
JL Audio 1000/1 Mono Amp
OR
ZAPCO DC 1100.1
( I am more inclined towards the JBL Amp for the Mono Duty. Which do u think is gud)

Both the BPX1100.1(Rs. 66,000/-) and 2200.1(RS. 99,000/-) are excellent amplifiers, extremely powerful. The 1100.1 will drive most power hungry subs and beat the crap out of cheaper ones.

The 2200.1 is built by Crown. It is the entry level crown amplifier. We had that running in our Palio, driving 2 15" GTi subs. It is very, very powerful. After the 2200.1, comes the A3000GTi(RS. 2,45,000/-) and then LBM's favourite amp, the A6000GTi (RS. 4,95,000/-), also built by Crown.

shady,

Me thinks you are confused. To clear this confusion I would suggest you forget the internet and visit a few good audio shops in your area. I dont care if it is car audio or home audio. Visit these shops and listen. Most audio saloons are very happy if people drop by to listen. I often drop by an audio shop just for a fix of some music (esp if my wife is shopping).

Althought there are not hard and fast rules I would try and keep things simple.

a) stick to the same brand and line of speaker for front and rear so that you dont have very different flavours emanating from the front and rear.

b) Stick to a single 5/6 ch amp or at best a good mono and a good 4ch. amp. You can always add a 2nd/3rd amp if you feel you need more. If you are going crazy try a combo of a 6ch. amp and a mono. For the Baleno you could investigate biamped front speakers (3 way), 2 way rear components, and a 15" sub. The 6 ch. amp would drive the front (biamped) and rear.

c) Alpine, Infinity Perfect and Morel sound vry different. Morel sounds a bit like Dynaudio if you can listen to Morel try listening to Dynaudio. Other
brands to consider is SEAS and Focal. Focals can be very sweet if mated to the right electronics but their tweeters used to be a little suspect in the hont and humid climate of mumbai/chennai.

d) for the subs I would also consider ID and Boston's Pro line as well as stuff Tumult, Brahma, Shiva, etc..

The 626 has no place with Infinity Perfect, Morel, etc...but you can get some nice Pio HUs just make sure they will work with your older changer.

So go out and start using your ears. Reading can only get you so far.