Team-BHP - For the love of God, ICE and the Omni
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   For the love of God, ICE and the Omni (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/23824-love-god-ice-omni.html)

So many show off threads, none for the humble maruti van.

I happened to bump into this crazed enthusiast with a maruti omni. What struck me most was his love for front soundstage, something most people with low knowledge of ICE dont have.

Sure it may look funny to some but just imagine his front-of-house sound lol. Talk about in your face!!

'Nuff said.

Enjoy the pics and the enthusiasm of the owner.

Nice install pics Sam. He has co-axials up front 2 are JBL's (are they the GTi series?).

Making cylindrical enclosures must have been tough!

Quote:

Originally Posted by moralfibre (Post 431651)
Nice install pics Sam. He has co-axials up front 2 are JBL's (are they the GTi series?).

Making cylindrical enclosures must have been tough!

No MF, they are the Power series. No coaxials in GTi, only components. And yes, the enclosures were nicely made, they were solid, and well crafted.

Good work - Sam. Nicely done. I'll say one thing abt the owner - he knows what he wants exactly

Damm. For a second I though he had 2 speakers on each side. Though it was the speakers reflection:p

Wow! That's a lot of effort.
What is there on the floor? Is it coaxials too or 6" Uffers??

I had an Omni when I was not yet grown up and I was crazy to get the thingy ICEd. Did a lot of DIY and it was all in the so-called boot of this vehicle. Never really gave a thought about the front stage. :Frustrati:

If it was not for the newish look, deities on the dash and the revised dials I would have thought that Sam is slyly posting pics of his own Omni!!!!!

well well what do you know. Ac vents as mobile holders. hehehehe

check out the cig lighter with charger attached.

Sam did you try driving it?

New definition of left-foot braking - press RHS Speaker with right foot and use left foot for the brakes!!!

AC vents a cell phone holders. Sam, Raghave ring a belllol:

That guy has definitely gone to quite a bit of trouble to get those speakers on the dash. And there has been quite some effort to get it to look clean. It does look good. Did ya get a listen, Sam?

no, i was in a hurry, so i took some pics and left. But I'll bet its loud upfront lol

But, he had come there to fit the new front enclosures and take the smaller boxes out.

nice speaker locations.....a pair of TS-20 would definetily add some more to the sound stage....

Did anyone happen to observe the HU? As far as I can see, the HU is unbranded, he has a pair of JBL co-axials and a pair of unbranded co-axials - which keeps me wondering how on earth that setup would sound! :Shockked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocksterraghu (Post 431863)
Did anyone happen to observe the HU? As far as I can see, the HU is unbranded, he has a pair of JBL co-axials and a pair of unbranded co-axials - which keeps me wondering how on earth that setup would sound! :Shockked:

that HU isnt branded it's the pioneer 2750. Also i think he had come to have the pioneer coaxials at the foot removed and replaced with the JBL ones.