Team-BHP - Music system advice for AVEO 1.4 LS
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Music system advice for AVEO 1.4 LS (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/23944-music-system-advice-aveo-1-4-ls-3.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamy450 (Post 445209)
I was told by a fren of mine that i can go for a good pioneer or sony HU with sony amp? does sony make good amp? i was planning for jbl... but my fren states that sony good amp is of 7900 where as jbl is around 13k

any views on this pl?

how about sony sub woofers are they good? price idea on best model ?

JBL amps are much better than SONY amps though it costs bit more but worth it.

what is your plan JBL 75.4 is 13k its 4ch amp and 60.4 is close to 9k

Sub woofer it all depends on your BUDGET !!!

if you can throw some light on your budget then the GURUS can chip and help you in deciding what you can go for.

The Sony 554 is about 5K, The Pio 6200 (similar specs) is 7-8K, the JBL 60.4 (similar specs) is 9-10K, the Alpine 345 is 18-20K (again similar specs) and beyond that there is Audison, Steg, Tru, and more. So it depends on what you want.

Ofcourse the more expesive amps are better but this is only borne out with better speakers, cables, install, HU, etc.. so let us know your budget, tastes, etc. and the Gurus and atleast one Mod will try and help.

and that MOD Is known as NAVIN !!!! :)

Navin in terms of sound and quality what u prefer sony or blaupunkt? pls suggest model no with price if possible...

for amp budget is near to 11-12k... for hu... 11-12-13 k :)

I found the 554 to be a bit grainy and the Pio to be a bit clinical (maybe even bordering on a funny sort of dull, less musical than the older 944). I have not heard the Blau Special that B&T talks about but i found the 450 and 470 bit grainy too. I have an old Velocity 504 that is sweet.

I have not heard the 60.4 at length but the 75.4 is a bright but powerful amp. If I had the money I'd get Audison or Steg. If i had the time I'd DIY. I dont care for some of the newer Alpines (thank god I got mine earlier). I'm still searching for the Holy grail.

Thanks sir jee !!

Wish you a good luck for your search !!

selecting a ICE for my car will be this tough and confusing i never thought but i am glad that i am learning a lot more on this !!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamy450 (Post 445263)
Navin in terms of sound and quality what u prefer sony or blaupunkt? pls suggest model no with price if possible...

for amp budget is near to 11-12k... for hu... 11-12-13 k :)

for this budget I would go for 75.4 it is a little bright like Navin Ji said but it is a powerful one also you will be fully satisfied by its performance...about the HU you can get the Pioneer 7950 UB it is good hu with lots of features and sounds very good....

I believ in one of the threads Sam has mentioned that the 75.4 is out of stock & wont be available before end of June or so..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technocrat (Post 446937)
I believ in one of the threads Sam has mentioned that the 75.4 is out of stock & wont be available before end of June or so..

Sam Bhai also mentioned that some dealers keep a stock of it....so it might be available also....so check it out.....

Oh Ok then he should find one soon :-)

Frens...

Finally i got my Aveo this wednesday and i have installed the ice also ..

I will post pics and details tomm. Thanks for all your support

FYI... dealer where i pruchased my system had 75.4 amp.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamy450 (Post 447839)
Frens...

Finally i got my Aveo this wednesday and i have installed the ice also ..

I will post pics and details tomm. Thanks for all your support

FYI... dealer where i pruchased my system had 75.4 amp.

Which equipment did you bought....and how did you choose it....

Frens i got my new chevy babe ...

have a look on pics ...

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indiancarpicture-848.html

How do u rate the OE Music System in the aveo ?

Its not that bad also but in case if you prefer quality sound then i would suggest you to upgrade step by step.

As far as OE music system is concerned you will not get loudness and great Bass. Its a basic system which u get in Aveo.

i suggest you take a audition of OE system which dealer will give you. then it would be easy for you to decide.

Good luck !!