Team-BHP - Infinity + JBL + Pioneer Install In A Matiz - Superb!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Infinity + JBL + Pioneer Install In A Matiz - Superb! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/24314-infinity-jbl-pioneer-install-matiz-superb.html)

The amp behind the back seat on a sheet of ply:

The install:

Fronts - Infinity Ref 6020 cs
Rear - Infinity reference 9623i
Amp - JBL GTO 75.4
Wiring - Ichibahn IKIT 8 gauge wiring kit.
Head Unit - Pioneer 5950IB

This was done in a friend and fellow team-bhpian Payam's wife's car. The end result was superb and crystal clear music. Pictures dont do justice to the install and I will get better pics very soon. It was done in a budget and heavily discounted. Dont ask for prices they are confidential :p. We will be doing something cosmetically for the install to look good. Watch this space!

the choice of equipment is very good....but a sub i the boot will give full punch to the setup......

Quote:

Originally Posted by low_bass_makker (Post 444836)
the choice of equipment is very good....but a sub i the boot will give full punch to the setup......

I agree LBM. We have to get an MDF tray for the 6x9's. If you observed we mounted the 75.4 on the left side of the wooden board so that we can add a mono to the right and a sub later on. For the time we are happy with the bass those 6x9's give in the boxes. Notice those good for nothing ports :p

hello MF,

So the first Pune car to get the new reference series. beautiful aren't they?

Couple of quick questions.

1) How does it sound??
2) Where are the tweeters
3) Why does the amplifier have a date and signature on it?

Has been a very busy ICE weekend for the Pune boyz, I see.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 444844)

Looks like the unofficial warranty to me.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 444844)
hello MF,

So the first Pune car to get the new reference series. beautiful aren't they?

Absolutely beautiful they are!

Quote:

1) How does it sound??.
Beautiful. The owner is happy.

Quote:

2) Where are the tweeters
Tweeters are on the dash. Thats the reason I said the pictures do not do justice to the install.

Quote:

I dunno. It was in a nice box and brought from a JBL authorized dealer which you and me know of. He passed it to us as a genuine warranted product. It also carried the warranty card that comes with the amp. Is it fake? We paid 11k for it. I insisted Payam and his buddy buy warranted and genuine stuff although they had enquired that the 75.4 costed Rs. 8,200/- in the store right opposite to where we got this amp from. It would be very unfair if we got passed a grey market amplifier! We never bothered about the signature and date. Please clarify.

Quote:

Looks like the unofficial warranty to me.
Is it? Sam please confirm.

I think it is the unofficial warranty and the amp is in grey.....but at 8.2k it is a very good buy.....

I spoke to the guy from whom we bought it right now and he gave me an explanation. Sam, is there a way by which I can confirm if it is genuine or not?

Quote:

Originally Posted by low_bass_makker (Post 444872)
.....but at 8.2k it is a very good buy.....

EDIT: LBM we paid 11k for it. 8.2k was in the shop opposite to where we got this amp from.

Quote:

Originally Posted by moralfibre (Post 444874)
I spoke to the guy from whom we bought it right now and he gave me an explanation. Sam, is there a way by which I can confirm if it is genuine or not?

K..K..k...kk...kk Kiran.

Its not fake. Not sure grey or not. It looks black and silver to me. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble (Post 444892)
K..K..k...kk...kk Kiran.

Its not fake. Not sure grey or not. It looks black and silver to me. :p

Y..y...yy....yes it is black and silver also......rl:

I have to get a bill from the dealer for this with the serial number. I am depressed. My friends are from Iran and they trusted my word for the amplifier being an official product from JBL. If it is from the grey then the dealer has had it albeit he is a good friend he needs to provide me a bill. I need to get the warranty cards stamped by him and get a bill with official serial numbers of the product.

If you've bought it from Music Corner (which I think you have) then you're doing just fine. Don't be depressed, Karim's a good guy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 444929)
If you've bought it from Music Corner (which I think you have) then you're doing just fine. Don't be depressed, Karim's a good guy.

Yes I bought it from Karim. But after all these posts I think its better to insist on a bill. I would still like to know a way to find out the difference between the grey and original stuff here.

oo,something goi9ng on out here.guys you made me feel conned,this my friend's set up who trusted me and moral.yes moral we go today and ask him for the bill.