Team-BHP - Suggest me for my Alto
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Suggest me for my Alto (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/24411-suggest-me-my-alto.html)

I bought an Alto recently.. I want a very good Music System for my Car.. My budget is 15 K... is it possible to get a resonably good Audio system for this price with Woofer.. Can i get a Audio system with flash drive adopter??

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashok_lat (Post 448265)
I bought an Alto recently.. I want a very good Music System for my Car.. My budget is 15 K... is it possible to get a resonably good Audio system for this price with Woofer.. Can i get a Audio system with flash drive adopter??

No reasonable, you can get a very good music system at that price....

I fit the following in my Alto in Feb2006:
Sony350 head - 7500
Front Sony120 - 1250
Rear JBl 300W - 3500

After 1.5 years you should get a better set at that budget...

Abhi

I can suggest you:

Pioneer 4950IB - 4850/-
Front sony speakers - 900 - 1200/-
Rear Blaupunkt 6 x 9 - 2900/-
Pioneer 307 12"inch subwoofer - 2950/- or
Earthquake subwoofer 12" 600watts - 2600/-
Kenwood/Sony/JVC 2ch. amp 200/300watts - 2400/-
Normal Amp Wiring - 700/-
Boom boxes, trays - 800/-

can set you out for a good ICE.

Ramie

JVC MP3 / WMA - Rs. 4k with B/W
Sony Front Speaker - Rs 1000
Pio 306 DVC - Rs. 2800
Pio Rear Speakers - Rs 2500
Amp - 3k for 4 ch amp that chinese Apline Amp works well but mot much boom.
Wiring Kit and Installation - 1 - 1.5k

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramie2400 (Post 448427)
Pioneer 307 12"inch subwoofer - 2950/- or

Are you sure about the prices u mentioned herelol: :p

ashok_lat,

First of all go through this thread.

For 15K get a good Pioneer headunit, Co-axials for Front and Ovals for Rear.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOTORIOUS (Post 448451)
Are you sure about the prices u mentioned herelol: :p

yess i got earthquake installed in a friends zen with a kenwood 4channel amp.and it does pretty well bro.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramie2400 (Post 448427)

Hows JVC Amp's anyone tried em ???

JVC 2channel amplifier is good to drive speakers the plus point is its in budget thing and runs one subwoofer giving a good sound,but not to much thump.Cheap and neat stuff in entry level.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashok_lat (Post 448265)

You'd get an average system and if you want to finish everything in one shot, please refer to the previous posts. However, you can do a stage by stage install in which you can have good components with a HU that supports flash drive.

You can find the Sony HU's that support flash drives and cost you much lesser than Pioneer 7950 (about 9,500/-)

I would suggest you listen to some good brands like JBL, Hertz, Blau etc before deciding on Sony speakers.

Yesterday I heard a JVC hu it was not so bad....I would say it was VFM...it had dvd divx gigamp3 vcd mp3 acd and what not....for just Rs 8800.....if tight on budget you can look out for JVC also....

@LBM for sure JVC is a VFM.one of my cousin in delhi is using the basic HU mp3/wma from past1 half year and all you can say it sounds good even after so long.She is using in her Wagon-R with 2sets of sony 6"inch speakers and tweeters.